test post...oh my god its been so long ladies

Old January 6th 07, 11:52 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
poohdoo

Default test post...oh my god its been so long ladies

just a test - hopefully my antispam address has worked!? such an illiterate!

my name is fiona, aged 35, from australia. was a (very) regular about 6
years years ago while pregnant with my daughter and then disapperared when
she was about 18mos when my husband had a serious motorcycle accident.

so hello all....does anyone remember me?...i see a quite a few names i
recognize - hell naomi pardue, Nan, Ericka Kammerer. laurie (and hello to
jessica!!), jamie clark, Larry McMahan, and why, yes, Todd Gastaldo!!!

so hope i'll be seeing you all around,

fiona (poohdoo)
mum to rachel (almost 6) and ???

Old January 6th 07, 03:32 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Welches

"poohdoo" wrote in message
just a test - hopefully my antispam address has worked!? such an
illiterate!

my name is fiona, aged 35, from australia. was a (very) regular about 6
years years ago while pregnant with my daughter and then disapperared when
she was about 18mos when my husband had a serious motorcycle accident.

so hello all....does anyone remember me?...i see a quite a few names i
recognize - hell naomi pardue, Nan, Ericka Kammerer. laurie (and hello to
jessica!!), jamie clark, Larry McMahan, and why, yes, Todd Gastaldo!!!

I remember you just. I think I had just started about the time you
disapeared. Main reason I remember you is #1 shares a name with yours and is
about the same age (just 6). I've since had dd#2 (age just 3) and am
pregnant with #3 (about 17 weeks).
How is your husband now?
Debbie

Old January 6th 07, 05:58 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Ericka Kammerer

poohdoo wrote:
just a test - hopefully my antispam address has worked!? such an illiterate!

my name is fiona, aged 35, from australia. was a (very) regular about 6
years years ago while pregnant with my daughter and then disapperared when
she was about 18mos when my husband had a serious motorcycle accident.

so hello all....does anyone remember me?...i see a quite a few names i
recognize - hell naomi pardue, Nan, Ericka Kammerer. laurie (and hello to
jessica!!), jamie clark, Larry McMahan, and why, yes, Todd Gastaldo!!!

Of course we remember you, and do I infer from
your signature that another little blessing is on the way?
Congratulations!

Best wishes,
Ericka
Old January 6th 07, 06:29 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

waving

Hi Fiona! Welcome Back!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

Old January 6th 07, 08:48 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Nan

On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 11:52:35 GMT, "poohdoo"
wrote:

just a test - hopefully my antispam address has worked!? such an illiterate!

my name is fiona, aged 35, from australia. was a (very) regular about 6
years years ago while pregnant with my daughter and then disapperared when
she was about 18mos when my husband had a serious motorcycle accident.

so hello all....does anyone remember me?...i see a quite a few names i
recognize - hell naomi pardue, Nan, Ericka Kammerer. laurie (and hello to
jessica!!), jamie clark, Larry McMahan, and why, yes, Todd Gastaldo!!!

so hope i'll be seeing you all around,

fiona (poohdoo)
mum to rachel (almost 6) and ???

Fiona!! Good to see you again :-)

Lots of us still over at alt.mothers as well, you should pop in!

Nan

Old January 7th 07, 03:38 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Leslie

Hi, Fiona. I remember you. William was my baby when you were here
last and I've had another one, Lorelei, since. Welcome back and
congratulations!

Leslie

Old January 7th 07, 04:02 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Ericka Kammerer

Forgot to add--I think I only had two sons when you were
last here, but we've added a third (Genevieve, who's three years
old now).

Best wishes,
Ericka
Old January 7th 07, 10:40 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
poohdoo

ericka, thank you.

i have only said the p word out loud to steve so far...two positive home
tests in the last two days, period a good week or so late (wasn't really
paying attention). will go for a blood test tomorrow (monday) and then i
might believe it. we were not actively trying but not unhappy or
disappointed AT ALL. just a little shocked. tried last year for a few mos to
no avail and then depression took a hold of me again. on zoloft now, have
lost 7kgs and much happier. i guess these things can happen if you have
sex...so much for ovulating around day 14...i'm pretty sure this happened
about a week later! lol. when you been with someone for this long you tend
to remember when you get around to doing it!!!

fiona (poohdoo)
mum to rachel (almost 6) and ???

--

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
. ..

Old January 7th 07, 10:40 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
poohdoo

oh, of course i remember you stephanie...i was fully prepared for rachel's
birth after studying birth diaries for 9mos! just did not see your name when
i was doing the quick scroll! congrats on the two new bubbies!

steve is great - its been a long four years with some very dark & difficult
days but he has had a great recovery and after working in a sheltered
workshop for two years, he has now just started working as a mechanic 3 days
a week (his original trade) with the assistance of a government subsidy for
his employer. we are told by his neurosurgeon that despite the extreme
severity of his injuries, he has had a remarkable recovery - thanks to a lot
of hard work and great support from family & friends.

thanks for asking!!

fiona (poohdoo)
mum to rachel (almost 6) and ???

--

wrote:

so hello all....does anyone remember me?...i see a quite a few names i
recognize - hell naomi pardue, Nan, Ericka Kammerer. laurie (and hello to
jessica!!), jamie clark, Larry McMahan, and why, yes, Todd Gastaldo!!!

Hey Fiona...you didn't mention me! =) I've only been on this
newsgroup for 11 years!

*grin*

(although back when you were pregnant I had just given birth to my
second child - who is now 7 years old...so I've had 2 babies since
then and another on the way)

welcome back to the group! How is your husband doing?

Stephanie Soderblom CLD CCCE CD(DONA) CBC
apprentice midwife/doula/CBE/breastfeeding counselor
Mommy to Mikael 5/9/95 - Kerstyn 8/6/99 - Kevin 8/30/02
Megan 5/16/05 - new baby due 8/07
Senior Apprentice Midwife/Doula/Childbirth Educator
Mesa, AZ
www.AZDoulas.com
www.birthdiaries.com

Old January 8th 07, 03:04 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Todd Gastaldo

poohdoo wrote:
just a test - hopefully my antispam address has worked!? such an illiterate!

my name is fiona, aged 35, from australia. was a (very) regular about 6
years years ago while pregnant with my daughter and then disapperared when
she was about 18mos when my husband had a serious motorcycle accident.

so hello all....does anyone remember me?...i see a quite a few names i
recognize - hell naomi pardue, Nan, Ericka Kammerer. laurie (and hello to
jessica!!), jamie clark, Larry McMahan, and why, yes, Todd Gastaldo!!!

so hope i'll be seeing you all around,

fiona (poohdoo)
mum to rachel (almost 6) and ???

Fiona,

Thanks for remembering me.

I replied more substantially on a new thread.

See Babies in motorcycle accidents (in effect)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...1d2f5864ff72ba

Todd