Babies in motorcycle accidents (in effect)

Old January 7th 07, 04:50 PM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative
Todd Gastaldo

Default Babies in motorcycle accidents (in effect)

BABIES IN MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS (IN EFFECT)

See below...

Fiona (poohdoo) wrote:

just a test - hopefully my antispam address has worked!? such an illiterate!

my name is fiona, aged 35, from australia. was a (very) regular about 6
years years ago while pregnant with my daughter and then disapperared when
she was about 18mos when my husband had a serious motorcycle accident.

so hello all....does anyone remember me?...i see a quite a few names i
recognize - hell naomi pardue, Nan, Ericka Kammerer. laurie (and hello to
jessica!!), jamie clark, Larry McMahan, and why, yes, Todd Gastaldo!!!

so hope i'll be seeing you all around,

fiona (poohdoo)
mum to rachel (almost 6) and ???

Hello Fiona.

Hello - and welcome back - and thank you for mentioning me.

You have probably forgotten this exchange from 2001...

Laurie wrote:

"I keep seeing [Todd] mentioned (not recently, I just remembered to
post this) and
I don't think I've EVER seen a post from him in the over 1 1/2 years
I"ve been
posting here."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....887a0c50b5e2c6

You replied:

"...just be thankful. he is a nutbag. hmm, he'll probably include me in
his next
tirade. if his posts weren't so badly constructed and blah, i might
bother
to read them....his pet topics are babies heads being crushed during
birth, dangers of birth
semi sitting, all doctors are liars, etc...maybe your newsreader is so
advanced it actually killfiles all gastaldo
posts...hehehe"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....887a0c50b5e2c6

This "nutbag" doesn't recall ever saying "all doctors are liars."

They aren't all liars.

MD-obstetrician experts, though, have been lying to cover-up the fact
that they are routinely closing birth canals up to 30% and routinely
KEEPING birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30% when babies get
stuck.

MDs who read or hear about this bizarre obstetrician behavior LIE IN
SILENCE - babies be damned. See the postscript.

Law enforcement looks the other way

Steve B. Harris, MD actually BOASTS about the fact that law enforcement
looks the other way.

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no crime.
These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....866f3384801ae9
Remember when DeeDee Grant told her MD-obstetrician about the "extra"
up to 30% "like 3 or 4 times"?

At the birth, this MD-obstetricians wondered why she was trying to move
to side-lying.

Here is what DeeDee wrote:

"...Then at about 5 minutes of 4 in the morning, it's just Andy and me
in
the
room, and I'm saying 'I'm feeling pushy!!!' So Andy runs to get
someone,
and my doc. and 2 nurses rush into the room. Meanwhile I'm
***trying*** to
move onto my side. My doc. says 'what are you doing?' And I say, 'I'm
not
delivering this baby on my back!' He says, 'may I ask why?' And I try

explaining about Todd Gastaldo and the extra 30%. Which makes no sense
him even though I'd mentioned it to him like 3 or 4 times during my
pregnancy. Anyway, I finally get my beached whale sized ass movedonto
my
side, and..."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.kids.pregnancy/
msg/6ff31ba177a21178?hl=en&

When I remarked on this bizarre behavior of DeeDee's obstetrician...

Carlene called attention to my post, writing,

"Here it is DeeDee, your name in lights! Lol."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/
msg/ebbaf15af9c2ff72?hl=en&

You replied,

"Good lord!"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/
msg/76082b5cfcec997f?hl=en&

Hopefully, Fiona, you were "Good lording" about the MD-obstetrician's
bizarre birth-canal-closing behavior; but I suspect you were just "Good
lording" about people calling attention to my deigning to mention the
MD-obstetrician's bizarre birth-canal-closing behavior...

Fiona, you wrote that you "disappeared" from misc.kids.pregnancy "when
[your] husband had a serious motorcycle accident."

I was glad when you added that your husband made a remarkable recovery
following his motorcycle accident...

You wrote:

"steve is great - its been a long four years with some very dark &
difficult
days but he has had a great recovery and after working in a sheltered
workshop for two years, he has now just started working as a mechanic 3
days
a week (his original trade) with the assistance of a government subsidy
for
his employer. we are told by his neurosurgeon that despite the extreme
severity of his injuries, he has had a remarkable recovery - thanks to
a lot
of hard work and great support from family & friends."
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/abef34376c32f611

BABIES IN MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS (IN EFFECT)

Babies subjected to birth trauma suffer the some of the same things
suffered by those who have motorcycle accidents - i.e. - head injuries
and limb damage.

Babies subjected to SENSELESS birth trauma - like having the birth
canal closed the "extra" up to 30% as the MD-obstetrician pulls with
forceps or vacuums - sometimes suffer MAJOR head injuries (see the
postscript) and MAJOR limb damage - sometimes paralysis - i.e. -
MD-obstetricians sometimes pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of
tiny spinal cords.

Many of these babies - like your husband - make remarkable recoveries.

Some, though, die - or suffer for life - along with the parents who
must care for them.

This "nutbag" has been doing his level best for years to simultaneously
inform MDs and mothers of the terrible obstetric crime to PREVENT it.

Fiona, it is just possible that someone who doesn't have a newsreader
that is "so advanced it actually killfiles all gastaldo
posts" may actually read THIS long "nutbag" post and as a consequence
keep the MD-obstetrician from paralyzing or killing her baby.

Even if one of my posts "just" moves some women to offer the "extra" up
to 30% - that is quite satisfying to me.

I am glad to see you back - glad you are pregnant - and glad your
husband made a remarkable recovery.

Sincerely,

Todd ("Nutbag")

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

PS As indicated above, just like some motorcycle accident victims
suffer skull fractures/traumatic brain injury - so too with some tiny
birth trauma victims.

See Dents in babies' skulls"
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/08abfc7ff242150e

Alternate URL:

If motorcycle accidents could be prevented - if they could be made less
severe on the rider - my bet is that some motorcycle accident victims
would want a "nutbag" hitchhiking on the pejorization and spreading the
word.

One last note...

In 2001, you wrote: "his pet topics are babies heads being crushed
during birth, dangers of birth
semi sitting, all doctors are liars, etc..."

I've added another "pet topic" - I now protest the fact that
MD-obstetricians are routinely robbing babies of up to 50% of their
blood volume.

The euphemism is "immediate cord clamping" and retired obstetrician
George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG indicates it is happening in EVERY
CESAREAN DELIVERY and in most "cord blood banking" births...

This crime is as easily prevented as the birth-canal-closing.

See again the "Dents in babies' skulls" post, URL above.

This post will be archived for global access in the Google usenet
archive. Search http://groups.google.com for "Babies in motorcycle
accidents (in effect)"

Old January 11th 07, 10:20 AM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative
poohdoo

Todd

Firstly, may apologise for my grandstanding and childish comments made in
2001. The internet, in all its glory, manages to capture the person one
used to be. Its quite shocking to read things I have said in the
past...especially "pre-accident" as we call it in our family.

Having now lived through a terribly traumatic life experience, I now feel
slightly ashamed at the many times I took for granted the good health and
good fortune our family had known.

Six years down the track, without blowing smoke up your a$$, while I do not
pretend to understand all of the medical aspects of your "pet topics", I now
realise the importance of speaking out and trying where one can to help
others, to educate and to be accepting of differeing opinions.

Thank you for your good wishes regarding our pregnancy. I am feeling quite
yucky tonight so there is another sign the blood test is really true!!

Take care, keep on posting. I promise to read...

Fiona (poohdoo)
mum to rachel (almost 6) & "roger" (first nickname) due Sept 07

--

ups.com...

Old January 11th 07, 04:39 PM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative
Todd Gastaldo

Default Thank you, Fiona (also: conformity vs. genuine action)

Fiona (poohdoo) wrote:

Todd

Firstly, may apologise for my grandstanding and childish comments made in
2001.

#### Thank you, Fiona. Apology accepted. We all make such comments.
I agree with Ralph Waldo Emerson that Society demands conformity and it
is hard to we have not resist Society's demand.

#### I like this quote from Emerson's essay Self-reliance:

"Society is a joint-stock company, in which the members agree, for the
better securing of his bread to each shareholder, to surrender the
liberty and culture of the eater. The virtue in most request is
conformity. Self-reliance is its aversion. It loves not realities and
creators, but names and customs."
http://www.emersoncentral.com/selfreliance.htm

The internet, in all its glory, manages to capture the person one
used to be.

#### Our natures remain the same, I think. In this regard, I like this
Ralph Waldo Emerson quote - also from his essay Self-reliance: "I
suppose no man can violate his nature. All the sallies of his will are
rounded in by the law of his being, as the inequalities of Andes and
Himmaleh are insignificant in the curve of the sphere."

#### Again, society demands conformity and Emerson says in the same
paragraph, just quoted: "Your genuine action will explain itself, and
will explain your other genuine actions. Your conformity explains
nothing."

#### Paraphrasing Emerson, your previous conformity explains nothing
about you while your genuine actions speak volumes - or so I say - and
you have just genuinely acted/spoken volumes about yourself - though I
am biased in this matter.

#### Regarding people's past conformity... Women who called me
everything from a "nutbag" to dumb@ss to "psycho" had help. Cultural
authorities like Columbia University Prof. Aaron Fox called me a
"****ing idiot" for suggesting pardons in advance for MDs. Prof. Fox
in effect lied to my ISP and got me temporarily censored; but
ultimately he censored himself and ran - though he still may be posting
under a pseudonym. Various online MDs still trash me - though none
have done so recently. I am still interested in the opinions of such
cultural authorities - but they - like pregnant usenetters who issue
forth wth mere ad hominem - need to offer substantive support for their
assertions - not their conformity.

#### THE problem: Cultural authorities called law enforcement officers
- DAs and attorney generals - are looking the other way...

#### As I've noted before, Steve B. Harris, MD actually BOASTS about
the fact that law enforcement looks the other way.

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no crime.
These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....866f3384801ae9

#### We all understandably look to cultural authority for guidance in
our behavior and unfortunately cultural authority is right now
encouraging conformity not genuine action.

Its quite shocking to read things I have said in the
past...especially "pre-accident" as we call it in our family.

#### We all have engaged in conformity instead of genuine action.
Again, Emerson says our conformity explains nothing about us. See the
Emerson quote above.

Having now lived through a terribly traumatic life experience, I now feel
slightly ashamed at the many times I took for granted the good health and
good fortune our family had known.

#### I think there's a song that goes: "Don't it always seem to go that
you don't know what you have till it's gone." So true.

Six years down the track, without blowing smoke up your a$$, while I do not
pretend to understand all of the medical aspects of your "pet topics",

#### I cannot pretend to know all the medical aspects either - but one
doesn't NEED to understand all the medical aspects to know that it is
wrong for MD-obstetricians to close birth canals the "extra" up to 30%
and rob babies of an "extra" up to 50% of their blood volume.

#### Simply noting these two obvious MD crimes - and how to avoid them
- anyone can do this - is enough. If one is uncomfortable stating the
obvious - that MDs are actually committing crimes (see their LYING^^^)
- that's fine. ALSO: Regardless whether one understands the anatomy and
physiology, one can use references. I usually always provide either
references or URLs where the references may be found.

^^^As I noted, for the Four OB Lies (they are whoppers)...

See Dents in babies' skulls"
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/08abfc7ff242150e

Alternate URL:

I now
realise the importance of speaking out and trying where one can to help
others, to educate...

#### We shouldn't HAVE to speak out/educate - the MD-obstetrician lies
are as obvious as the MD-obstetrician crimes and law enforcement should
have intervened long ago. See again the arrogant boast of Steve
Harris, MD, quoted above.

to educate and to be accepting of differeing opinions.

#### I hope you are not of the opinion that women should have to ask
for the "extra" up to 30% of pelvic outlet area and the "extra" up to
50% of blood for their babies.

#### If you are of that opinion, I accept that - but I urge you to
offer substantive support for such an opinion.

#### Larry McMahan says he believes that MDs are not committing crimes
- but he offers as support for his opinion the lame notion that what
MDs are doing is mere "substandard care." I accept Larry's opinion -
but I see no substantive support for it - closing birth canals and
robbing baby blood is STANDARD obstetric care complete with obvious OB
cover-up lies...

Thank you for your good wishes regarding our pregnancy. I am feeling quite
yucky tonight so there is another sign the blood test is really true!!

##### Fiona, my bet is that it is really true - you really are pregnant
- and if so - I think it is so cool that you and your husband are
having another baby. I wish you only the best. Have a great birth.

Take care, keep on posting. I promise to read...

##### If you open my posts, just skim them. As everyone knows, most of
my posts are way too long. It's my personal subluxation. In this
regard, some pregnant women readers on usenet have done a very good job
of explaining my posts better than my posts explain - and they have
done it briefly - and I thank them for that. If you see a way to
explain something briefly for a pregnant woman - I hope you will do so.

Fiona (poohdoo)
mum to rachel (almost 6) & "roger" (first nickname) due Sept 07

--

#### Thanks for writing, Fiona.

#### Sincerely,

#### Todd

Old February 7th 07, 04:01 AM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative
laurie

"

Laurie wrote:

"I keep seeing [Todd] mentioned (not recently, I just remembered to
post this) and
I don't think I've EVER seen a post from him in the over 1 1/2 years
I"ve been
posting here."

And, as it turned out, I had you unknowingly blocked. I believe it was some
AOL filter.

--
laurie
mom to Jessica, 5.5

Old February 7th 07, 04:27 PM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative
Todd Gastaldo

Default Unknowingly blocked

UNKNOWINGLY BLOCKED

In 2007, Laurie wrote:

And, as it turned out, I had you unknowingly blocked. I believe it was some
AOL filter.

Thanks for posting, Laurie.

As so many people have pointed out - my posts are too long - AOL was
probably filtering long posts.

UPDATE...

You originally posted in 2001.

Back in 2001, I was citing evidence that 4.6% of "healthy" term babies
were being born with unexplained brain bleeds.

A 2007 study indicates there are far more unexplained brain bleeds...

See MRI: Brain bleeds in 26% of vaginal births (Looney et al. 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...46b6292cae7566

Regardless the cause of unexplained brain bleeds...

MD-obstetricians have no business closing birth canals the "extra" up
to 30% - or keeping birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30% when
babies get stuck - or lying to cover-up.

LADIES: PREVENTION: To allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra"
up
to 30%, just stay off your sacrum as you push your baby out. Many
women
like side-lying delivery. Kneeling against the raised head of the bed
works. So does
standing. So does hands-and-knees. Virtually EVERY delivery position
allows the birth canal to open maximally - except dorsal and
semisitting - the two most commonly used by obstetricians.

Glad to see you back, Laurie.

Todd

Homebirthers cjra Pregnancy 55 November 7th 06 01:11 PM
OBGYNs perform 'chiropractic' routinely - badly Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 April 3rd 06 04:49 PM
Are OBs Bible-based? Is home schooling child abuse? Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 March 15th 05 03:38 AM
Three WFC Council members to help babies? Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 January 25th 04 12:25 AM