Deadbeats

Old July 31st 04, 09:20 PM
Bob

Default Gini's kids from 3 men

Tiffany wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message

Gini wrote:

Pammie does for Christianity what Bob does for dads' rights.

If Gini wasn't such a slimy whore with 3 *******s from fatheres she
never got the names of she might have be an example we can all follow.

--

Tiffany is posting lies again.

Is that what Gini's personal insults are called?

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old July 31st 04, 09:54 PM
Tiffany

"Bob" wrote in message
Tiffany wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message

Gini wrote:

Pammie does for Christianity what Bob does for dads' rights.

If Gini wasn't such a slimy whore with 3 *******s from fatheres she
never got the names of she might have be an example we can all follow.

--

Bob is posting lies again.

Is that what Gini's personal insults are called?

Bob

--

Yawn.

Old July 31st 04, 09:55 PM
Gini

In article , Bob says...

Tiffany wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message

Gini wrote:

Pammie does for Christianity what Bob does for dads' rights.

If Gini wasn't such a slimy whore with 3 *******s from fatheres she
never got the names of she might have be an example we can all follow.

Tiffany is posting lies again.

Is that what Gini's personal insults are called?

Bob

===
The kingsnake of vulgarity is offended by someone else's "personal insults?"
That's funny. Besides, you did lie. I have 4 kids with three different
fathers--if you count my adopted son's bio dad--I don't, but I'm giving you that
one. (But,I even know his name.)
===
===

Deadbeats frankjones Child Support 57 April 18th 04 01:05 AM
Cox Strategy Targets Child Support Deadbeats Fighting for kids Child Support 75 November 14th 03 09:07 AM
Deadbeats here to stay Fighting for kids Child Support 0 November 8th 03 01:50 AM