Finally!

Old February 14th 07, 11:08 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Chookie

Default Finally!

I have worked out how to wean my booby boys!

http://cottonmonster.com/portfolio/index.html

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue
Old February 14th 07, 05:58 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Me Myself and I

Hahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Pip

My girls :
DD1 Jasmine - 5 weeks early - 21 March 02 -
Still as small as a peanut but as smart as a whip!

DD2 Abby - 8 weeks early - 3 Feb 05 -
I am very polite and say "Ank Ooooooo" whenever I'm given something.

"Yes you can drive me insane just by talking to me!"

--

"Chookie" wrote in message
I have worked out how to wean my booby boys!

http://cottonmonster.com/portfolio/index.html

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Parenthood is like the modern stone washing process for denim jeans. You
may
Kerry Cue

Old February 15th 07, 02:47 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
JJ

On Feb 14, 5:08 am, Chookie wrote:
I have worked out how to wean my booby boys!

http://cottonmonster.com/portfolio/index.html

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue