For those that care to know

Old November 27th 04, 06:01 PM
Cele

On 24 Nov 2004 16:29:51 GMT, oaway (Joelle) wrote:

I'm okay, your okay, not everyone's okay but that's okay cuz that's what makes
the world go round :-)

I'm less okay, though, than I was, 'cause my clutch picked just before
Christmas to fall apart.

Word to the wise: If at any time, anyone, ever, tells anyone here,
ever, that a Kia is worth anything at all, they LIE LIKE A CHEAP
RUG!!!!!!!

Kias are CRAP!!!!

I cannot BELIEVE how awful Kias are.

My Kia is a 2002. I bought it new, in the naive belief that a new car
would be troublefree for a long time as long as I kept its maintenance
up.

Yeah.

Right.

I bought it in February 2002. You will note that's less than three
years ago.

Since then, it has had its clutch replaced on warrantee at 55,000 K
(that's about 33,000 miles, for the Americans among us) because they
said some clutch cable was too tight and that's why it died. It is now
having its clutch replaced for a *second time* at 147,000 K (around
90,000 miles). No, I do not ride the clutch. Yes, I'm the only one who
drives it. Yes, I've driven stick for years.

And in August, its timing belt went and I had to replace the *engine*.
That cost thirty five hundred Canadian dollars.

And I'm still paying the car loan! It won't be paid off for another
year!

Never, ever, ever, no matter what, not even if the flood waters are
rising and the apocalypse is at hand, not even if you're threatened
with gradual dismemberment, should you EVER buy a Kia. Ever. Save
yourself the misery. Do something comparatively pleasant, like, say,
eating a bowl of leeches so you can bleed to death from the inside.

Everyone I've met, every Kia owner I've talked to, every auto
mechanic, everywhere (except, of course, the Kia dealership) has told
me that their experiences lead them to the same conclusion I've drawn,
to wit: KIAs ARE CRAP ON WHEELS!

Kias are trash. Rubbish. Nasty, bad, rotten cars. Horrible things.
Foul.

..
..
..

Okay, thankyou. I feel better now.

Cele
Old November 27th 04, 08:08 PM
denanson

"V" wrote in message

V, who wished ASSP was MODERATED.

WHAT!

Moderate peoples opinions?

Who put your blinkers on?

Dennis

Old November 27th 04, 08:09 PM
denanson

"Joelle" wrote in message

Yes, stupid to give a rats ass.

Well, you said it yourself. I agree with you!

Dennis

Old November 28th 04, 12:58 AM
Purchgdss

[...]

.
.
.

Okay, thankyou. I feel better now.

Cele

OMG Thank you for my best giggle of the day.... not at your expense, but from
your imagery..... I can just see choosing a bowl of leaches over a Kia....

Just my 2 cents.........
Christine
Old November 28th 04, 01:03 AM
Joelle

I'm less okay, though, than I was, 'cause my clutch picked just before
Christmas to fall apart.

My goodness, Cele, you seem to be something of a disaster magnet ...hope your
luck picks up in 2005!

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle
Old November 28th 04, 02:43 AM
Cele

OMG Thank you for my best giggle of the day.... not at your expense, but from
your imagery..... I can just see choosing a bowl of leaches over a Kia....

Just my 2 cents.........
Christine

Definitely the leaches. DEFINITELY.

Kias SUCK LIKE NANCY'S GOAT!

KIAS ARE CRAP!

KIAS BLOW HARD CHUNKS!

(running out of adolescent metaphors here)

Cele (reaching for a bowl of leaches....)
Old November 28th 04, 11:29 AM
CME

"Cele" wrote in message
On 28 Nov 2004 01:03:50 GMT, oaway (Joelle) wrote:

I'm less okay, though, than I was, 'cause my clutch picked just before
Christmas to fall apart.

My goodness, Cele, you seem to be something of a disaster magnet ...hope
your
luck picks up in 2005!

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle

It's almost becoming my identity. Cele The Disaster Magnet, that's me.
Do you think I might've been a serial killer in a previous life?

I figure my karma is SO BAD I must've been, y'know, Jack the Ripper,
or Hitler, or somebody like that.

Okay, maybe not Hitler.

But definitely Jack the Ripper.

Like, how bad must I have been?

Or I could look at it differently.....(sound of wheels
grinding...smoke billowing...desperation oozing....)

Right, ok, I've got it.

Here it is:

I'm HIGHLY EVOLVED and READY for these lessons.

Yeah. That's it.

Clutch lessons.

Uh huh.

That's me.

Your Clutch Lessons Kid.

Right. I"m gonna go find myself a cooler. I've had enough of reality.

LOL

Cele

Ok I'm going to sound like a quack for a minute... but Cele, I've noticed in
my life that if I don't have a positive outlook, it's almost a self
fulfilling prophecy. If you think you're a magnet for disaster, that's what
you'll attract from life. You need to have more of a positive image of what
you want, and try not to focus on what you don't want. Does that make
sense? I was raised with some of these beliefs and they've served me well.
Just a thought.

Christine

Old November 29th 04, 02:42 AM
Cele

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 11:29:02 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

Ok I'm going to sound like a quack for a minute... but Cele, I've noticed in
my life that if I don't have a positive outlook, it's almost a self
fulfilling prophecy. If you think you're a magnet for disaster, that's what
you'll attract from life.

Heh, I was just joking around. I don't *really* think I'm a magnet for
disaster. I just lead a very 'interesting' life.

You need to have more of a positive image of what
you want, and try not to focus on what you don't want. Does that make
sense? I was raised with some of these beliefs and they've served me well.
Just a thought.

Sure, of course. Don't take me too seriously, Christine, that was a
bit of laughter in the dark, if you know what I mean. The truth is, I
don't think my car being a lemon has much to do with anything. I
reckon everyone gets a lemon at some point, and maybe it was just my
turn. It's not a big focus in my life - except, of course, when I have
to fork out 900 smackers to get it fixed, that I'd rather've spent
another way.

No worries. I'm positive. I've had some rough stuff in life, but I"ve
had some pretty good stuff too. Hell, I got sent to Australia to do my
masters while being paid a salary. That's a major good. I don't so
much attract disaster as I attract extremes, if I actually 'attract'
anything at all.

LOL

Cele