New eBooks Quotations- Downloadlinks

Old April 21st 08, 05:07 PM posted to misc.kids.health
mrudula

Default New eBooks Quotations- Downloadlinks

Good Day !

This is to appraise you about the new eBook compiled by me " A FEW
GOOD QUOTATIONS" . I had been collecting some material for my school
going kids and then it occurred to me that it might be useful to many
others as well. I have tried to present it through the eBook. This is
my second eBook.

I give below the links to download both these eBooks :
1. For "QUOTATIONS AND THOUGHTS" :
http://tipsinmaths.ind.in/Quotations.exe and
2. For "A FEW EASY STEPS IN MULTIPLICATIONS AND SQUARES":
http://tipsinmaths.ind.in/AFEWEASYSTEPS.exe

The New eBook on Good Quotations " A Few Good Quotations " is a
compilation of a few good quotations I liked and is totally free. It
has quotations classified according to keyword and others. I propose
to update it at regular interval .You may use lifetime as login id and
9687548776 as password to open this eBook.
My earlier eBook is related to Maths. Many students have been allergic
to Mathematics and hate numbers, tables, formula. Many students have
met with failures only because of MATHS- the naughty subject which has
been friendly to many others.

Let us give a chance to our kids to develop a level of confidence by
allowing them to learn few such friendly methods by which they can
perform some of the difficult problems very quickly. This might boost
their confidence that "it is not a difficult subject to handle."
Rather they could be in love with it and it could give us pleasures to
see how they manage mathematics with confidence. And this is the
subject which can give wonderful results with regular practice. This
regular practice will not only increase their speed and accuracy in
the subject but also teach them : it also brings them some recognition
among the others (they might be treated as intelligent ). Would it not
improve their overall performance also?

Maths is the subject which not only deals with numbers but it teaches
us the logic or relation behind those numbers. It inculcates a logical
thinking and approach. Let us hope to benefit from it's intrinsic
values.

Mr.Damle, my husband, ( who had qualified as a Chartered Accountant,
Cost Accountant and Company Secretary ) had written some notes long
ago during his coaching to the younger friends and students. He had
shown a few tricks to many of his young friends who were amazed with
them .It had also developed a curiosity in them to learn more complex
problems. Their parents reacted positively as they had witnessed an
increasing inclination in their kids towards learning this subject.

I have attempted to offer the same tips and ideas for the benefit of
many others who have not been so comfortable with mathematic.
I have recompiled those notes and presented them in this eBook " A FEW
EASY STEPS IN MULTIPLICATIONS AND SQUARES" so that many others can
also benefit from the same. Though a few chapters of this eBook
require username and password which would be available on payment of a
small charge of US$10 to be paid using PAYPAL, even the rest of the
eBook ( available for free viewing ) has been useful to many.
I would welcome your suggestions.
WITH ALL GOOD WISHES ……

Mrs.M.R.Damle