Vaccine autism proven years ago

Old April 21st 08, 09:42 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
JOHN

Default Vaccine autism proven years ago

http://whale.to/vaccine/ayoub_v.html
http://whale.to/vaccines/vax_autism_q.html

Old April 21st 08, 03:10 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
HCN

"JOHN" wrote in message
http://whale.to/vaccine/ayoub_v.html

He has no special experince or training in epidemiology... though he is fond
of conspiracy theories:
http://leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk/?p=414

http://whale.to/vaccines/vax_autism_q.html

Whale.to guy claims that satanic black lines burned his bum! From
http://www.whale.to/b/cbblack.html ... " I also burnt my ass on it some
years back when I was experimenting with psychedelics, similar to a chemical
burn right through my trousers, where the trousers were unscathed apart from
a flattening of the cord. I thought, first, that I had been given a
metaphysical kick up the backside! Perhaps I had. "

Not a very reliable source... Comments about John Scudamore in
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-va...ts/Individuals include "a
large and slightly sorted collection of conspiracy theory save the whale,
illuminati, weird "science" and stuff which is not corrected to reflect
demonstrated mistakes." But that page is now gone (still he
http://web.archive.org/web/200609130...ts/Individuals )
, but this one remains:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped...omment/Whaleto

Old April 21st 08, 04:52 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , JOHN wrote:

http://whale.to/vaccine/ayoub_v.html
http://whale.to/vaccines/vax_autism_q.html

Nothing in either of those that even looks like proof
even in bad light.

--
| **** happens. Sometimes it happens to you. |
+--- D. C. Sessions ---+
Old April 21st 08, 05:52 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
JOHN

"HCN" wrote in message
news

Just link you your page in future http://whale.to/a/hcn_.html

Old April 21st 08, 06:09 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
[email protected]

On Apr 21, 4:42*am, "JOHN" wrote:
http://whale.to/vaccine/ayoub_v.html..._autism_q.html

Nice post JOHN. Very appreciated.

"Truth does not have to be proven. It only has to be accepted."

If beauty is in the eye of the beholder,
how do we describe the truth?

DrCee
You cannot secure nor restore health with pus or poisons.
Old April 21st 08, 11:01 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
HCN

"JOHN" wrote in message

"HCN" wrote in message
news

Just link you your page in future http://whale.to/a/hcn_.html

Nah, sometimes I change it. Expecially when the Wiki page changes.

I love how I manage to use Ad Hominem by using your own words! Of course,
it does not take much of a stretch to use your own insane blatherings to
show how far out of your little mind you are.