Angry

Old July 26th 07, 05:14 AM posted to alt.child-support
Soprano

Default Angry

You know what? This group is incredible. No body ever told me NOT to
file for child support before this group! In fact I have people in AA,
on Usenet, and in the clergy getting on my case for NOT filing for child
support. And there is my ex bringing my daughter home right now. Let's
see if he has the papers. My goodness.
Old July 26th 07, 05:23 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Soprano" wrote in message
You know what? This group is incredible. No body ever told me NOT to file
for child support before this group! In fact I have people in AA, on
Usenet, and in the clergy getting on my case for NOT filing for child
support. And there is my ex bringing my daughter home right now. Let's see
if he has the papers. My goodness.

My dear, you did not mention AA or anything else that made sense--you
insisted that you and your ex DO communicate. You cannot expect answers to
specific questions if you only ask general questions. I've read some other
places you have posted now, and understand better why you are asking the
questions. In all sincerity, you need to get some counseling with someone
face to face with whom you can speak candidly about all the different
elements in your situation. No newsgroup (or email conversation) is going
to be able to do that for you.

Old July 26th 07, 05:31 AM posted to alt.child-support
Soprano

teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
You know what? This group is incredible. No body ever told me NOT to file
for child support before this group! In fact I have people in AA, on
Usenet, and in the clergy getting on my case for NOT filing for child
support. And there is my ex bringing my daughter home right now. Let's see
if he has the papers. My goodness.

My dear, you did not mention AA or anything else that made sense--you
insisted that you and your ex DO communicate. You cannot expect answers to
specific questions if you only ask general questions. I've read some other
places you have posted now, and understand better why you are asking the
questions. In all sincerity, you need to get some counseling with someone
face to face with whom you can speak candidly about all the different
elements in your situation. No newsgroup (or email conversation) is going
to be able to do that for you.

I have been. I am strictly here to deal with child support. I gave the
papers to my ex. He is filling them out. I am filing them. End of story.
Old July 26th 07, 05:52 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Soprano" wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
[...]

If he is ok with that, Soprano, I am ok with that, too. If the 2 of you
worked it out, who is anyone else to tell you that you are wrong. It is
your pathway. The rest of us can only give advice based on our own
experiences. But your choices are your own.

Old July 26th 07, 05:58 AM posted to alt.child-support
Soprano

teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:
"Soprano" wrote in message
[...]

Thank you. I appreciate your support. He is ok with that. My name is
Atlanta.
Old July 26th 07, 02:12 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Thank you. I appreciate your support. He is ok with that. My name is
Atlanta.

Thank you. I appreciate your support. He is ok with that. My name is
Atlanta.

Hi Atlanta,

Actually you are right. This group is angry; bitter; shell-shocked and
struggling. We deal with the loss of our children, with constant fear
of imprisonment if ever we lose our job through no fault of our own;
with a system which vilifies non-CP's as dead-beats; and with
unconscionable sums of money confiscated and given to our ex-spouse to
be used with absolutely no accountability.

This isn't poor-me....I'm 3 years away from being done; my son is 20
soon. And I have managed to finally have enough that even with a job
loss I can pay the money that would be due during that time.

One of the saddest things about this disaster in the 16 years that
I've been branded NCP is the polarization on both sides CP vs NCP
which ultimately helps no one including the children.

This group is sensitized (in general for excellent reasons) to have
hair-trigger negative reactions to CPs. I'm not justifying it, just
trying to partly explain it.

As teachrmama mentioned, it's clear you have a lot going on. Don't
take any internet group reaction to a post too personally.

Take care,

Don

Old July 26th 07, 06:44 PM posted to alt.child-support
Soprano

wrote:
[...]

Thanks Don. God bless you.

how angry should I be about this..... just some guy Child Support 2 January 19th 07 12:43 AM
angry mummy!! lucy-lu Pregnancy 4 August 30th 06 05:44 PM
Angry children [email protected] Single Parents 0 December 18th 04 01:37 PM
SOO ANGRY! Lina Breastfeeding 5 February 16th 04 10:50 PM
It's not worth getting angry over! Lina Breastfeeding 25 September 10th 03 01:59 PM