Deviant he/she tries to skirt responsibility :-)

Old March 28th 07, 10:29 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
bob&carole

Default Deviant he/she tries to skirt responsibility :-)

Not that we would really expect any different from a sexual
deviant.

Wed Mar 28, 2:13 AM ET

CLEARWATER, Fla.{AP} - Lawrence Roach agreed to pay alimony to the
woman he divorced, not the man she became after a sex change, his
lawyers argued in an effort to end the payments.

But the ex-wife's attorneys argued Tuesday that the operation doesn't
alter the agreement.

Less than a week after commissioners in nearby Largo drew national
attention by firing the city manager after he announced he was a
transsexual, lawyers for Roach and his ex-wife grappled in another
transsexual rights case that delves into relatively uncharted legal
territory.

Only a 2004 Ohio case has addressed whether or not a transsexual can
still collect alimony after a sex change, those involved say.

"There is not a lot out there to help us," Circuit Judge Jack R. St.
Arnold said.

Roach and his wife, Julia, divorced in 2004 after 18 years of
marriage. The 48-year-old utility worker agreed to pay her $1,250 a
month in alimony. Since then, Julia Roach, 55, had a sex change and
legally changed her name to Julio Roberto Silverwolf.

"It's illegal for a man to marry a man and it should likewise be
illegal for a man to pay alimony to a man," said John McGuire, one of
Roach's attorneys. "When she changed to man, I believe she terminated
that alimony."

Silverwolf did not appear in court Tuesday and has declined to talk
about the divorce. His lawyer, Gregory Nevins, said the language of
the divorce decree is clear and firm - Roach agreed to pay alimony
until his ex-wife dies or remarries.

"Those two things haven't happened," said Nevins, a senior staff
attorney with the national gay rights group Lambda Legal.

Arnold found fault with several of Roach's legal arguments and noted
that appeals courts have declined to legally recognize a sex change in
Florida when it comes to marriage. The appellate court "is telling us
you are what you are when you are born," Arnold said.

An Ohio appeals court ruled in September 2004 that a Montgomery County
man must continue to pay alimony to his transsexual ex-wife because
her sex change wasn't reason enough to violate the agreement.

Roach, who has since remarried, said he has been unable to convince
state and federal lawmakers to tackle the issue. He said he will
continue to fight.

The case is the second transsexual rights showdown in Pinellas County
in less than a week. On Friday, city commissioners voted 5-2 to fire
Largo's city manager, Steve Stanton, after he announced he was a
transsexual.

Old March 28th 07, 01:40 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
John Meyer

bob&carole wrote:
Not that we would really expect any different from a sexual
deviant.

Look, what you do is your own business, and that's not really what I
care about. What's more important is this: why in the hell is anybody
paying anybody alimony these days? The job opportunities are expanding;
you can go out there and get one. And with the sex change, at least
according to some, Silverwolf has expanded the potential for making money.
Well, Roach can look at it this way: the money he's spending has ensured
that no man will make the same mistake that he did ;-)
Old March 28th 07, 01:54 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
ScottyFLL

On Mar 28, 5:29 am, "bob&carole" wrote:
Not that we would really expect any different from a sexual
deviant.

Speaking of sexual deviants: You ARE one.

Let's revisit -- YET AGAIN -- your EXTRA-MARITAL, BI-SEX personal ad
post in which you describe your wife's privates as "JUICY SHAVED PUSSY
THAT SQUIRTS":

"we are a white cpl, 40s, looking for bi female, or cpl w/bi female
for hot times. she is 5/7 fullfigured, 44dd tits, and a juicy shaved
pussy that squirts when she cums. he is 6/1 225, hairy chest, short
beard, and 7 inches. we seek people in the louisville, southern
indiana area. we can exchange pics. if interested, email
"

Subject: SOUTHERN INDIANA COUPLE SEEKS.......
Date: 2000/03/15
Newsgroups: alt.personals.big-folks

Blob's adulterous group-sex ad looking for bi female or couple:
http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?i...screenslz4.jpg

Detail from the above ad:
http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sonaladfe2.jpg

A post from the year 2000 referencing the vile ad:
http://groups.google.com/group/trian...dc58ebcd7fce6f

Old March 28th 07, 02:09 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Lars Eighner

In our last episode, om,
the lovely and talented bob&carole broadcast on alt.politics.homosexuality:

Not that we would really expect any different from a sexual
deviant.

Liar. Read your own story.

Wed Mar 28, 2:13 AM ET

CLEARWATER, Fla.{AP} - Lawrence Roach agreed to pay alimony to the
woman he divorced, not the man she became after a sex change, his
lawyers argued in an effort to end the payments.

It is the straight man, not the transsexual who is trying to avoid alimony.

--
Lars Eighner http://larseighner.com/ http://myspace.com/larseighner
Countdown: 664 days to go.

Date: 2000/03/15
Newsgroups: alt.personals.big-folks

Blob's adulterous group-sex ad looking for bi female or couple:http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?i...screenslz4.jpg

Detail from the above ad:http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sonaladfe2.jpg

A post from the year 2000 referencing the vile ad:http://groups.google.com/group/trian...g/0bdc58ebcd7f...

It seems that you are the true deviant.

My scat fetish is true. There
is nothing wrong with it. I
am opressed like my Gay brothers.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...d607266?&hl=en

Old March 28th 07, 04:51 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
whatamess

On Mar 28, 9:09 am, Lars Eighner wrote:
In our last episode, om,
the lovely and talented bob&carole broadcast on alt.politics.homosexuality:

Not that we would really expect any different from a sexual
deviant.

Liar. Read your own story.

Wed Mar 28, 2:13 AM ET
CLEARWATER, Fla.{AP} - Lawrence Roach agreed to pay alimony to the
woman he divorced, not the man she became after a sex change, his
lawyers argued in an effort to end the payments.

It is the straight man, not the transsexual who is trying to avoid alimony.

--
Lars Eighner http://larseighner.com/ http://myspace.com/larseighner
Countdown: 664 days to go.

I don't believe in alimony, period. I don't care how long you were
married, unless your husband leaves you when you are sick and unable
to work, you should not be allowed to collect a dime of alimony. You
should just thank God that you had the luxury of being a lazy woman
while married and didn't have to bust your behind to get ahead in
life. With that said, I think this guy should sue the ex on the
grounds that actually, the transexual lied to him for 18years...you
see, someone doesn't become a transexual overnight, just like they
don't BECOME homosexual...so the fact is that their marriage of 18
years was based on a lie anyway...the ex should not have any rights to
anything, one because he needs to grow up and live based on what he
can earn and two because he was obviously the liar in the
relationship.

By the way, I have nothing against homosexuals, transexuals or anyone
else who is different. My best friends are homosexuals and I accept
them as they are. But I don't accept liars and cheats...

Old March 28th 07, 11:06 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Andrealphus[_3_]

In News ,, bobncarold
at
, typed this:

Old March 29th 07, 01:22 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
John Meyer

whatamess wrote:
[...]

Well, technically speaking although it takes years of hormone therapy,
there is one day where you wake up with Mr. Happy and the next man the
Old Bean in the Boat.

By the way, I have nothing against homosexuals, transexuals or anyone
else who is different. My best friends are homosexuals and I accept
them as they are. But I don't accept liars and cheats...

I have no friends, so I really can't use this very well.