Did Governor Schwarzenegger write me back?

Old October 27th 05, 11:51 PM
Bible John

Default Did Governor Schwarzenegger write me back?

I sent him a fax and letter and he wrote me back, or was this an auto
response?

---
Thank you for taking the time to send me your kind words of support.

I was elected to change the status quo and make state government more
responsive to the people of California. Californians are tired of the
partisan
bickering in Sacramento and want real solutions to our State's problems.
To keep
California moving forward on this path of recovery, I have declared 2005
the "Year
of Reform" and put forth proposals to strengthen education, improve the
way
legislative districts are drawn, and end the autopilot spending that
threatens our
State's economic prosperity.

Again, thank you for your encouragement to stay strong. With the
reforms
proposed, the possibilities for savings will measure in the hundreds of
millions, if
not billions, of dollars for our great State.

Sincerely,

Arnold Schwarzenegger

--
CERM-Church Education Resource Ministries
http://johnw.freeshell.org/bible/

Old October 28th 05, 12:04 AM
Sue Rodgers

Bible John wrote:

I sent him a fax and letter and he wrote me back, or was this an auto
response?

It's just a form letter. And what has this to do with parenting or
Christians?
--
Rivers belong where they can ramble, eagles belong where they can fly...
Old October 28th 05, 12:14 AM
Bible John

In article id,
lid (Sue Rodgers) wrote:

Bible John wrote:

I sent him a fax and letter and he wrote me back, or was this an auto
response?

It's just a form letter. And what has this to do with parenting or
Christians?

Hey Sue where is this website that you were going to create about me?

John

Old October 28th 05, 12:19 AM
Sue Rodgers

Bible John wrote:

Hey Sue where is this website that you were going to create about me?

"Going to"? It has been there for months!

http://www.geocities.com/thejwtruth/index.html

--
Rivers belong where they can ramble, eagles belong where they can fly...
Old October 28th 05, 12:24 AM
Sue Rodgers

Sue Rodgers wrote:

"Going to"? It has been there for months!

http://www.geocities.com/thejwtruth/index.html

Hmmm... The counter appears to be broken.
--
Rivers belong where they can ramble, eagles belong where they can fly...
Old October 28th 05, 12:31 AM
Bible John

In article d,
lid (Sue Rodgers) wrote:

Bible John wrote:

Hey Sue where is this website that you were going to create about me?

"Going to"? It has been there for months!

http://www.geocities.com/thejwtruth/index.html

I see. Well anyone who has been to my website knows that those are not
pictures of me in diapers.

Say Sue dont you have kids? Do you have something better to do besides
using the Internet all day? Yes back to changing those diapers...

John

Old October 28th 05, 12:38 AM
Sue Rodgers

Bible John wrote:

I see. Well anyone who has been to my website knows that those are not
pictures of me in diapers.

And my point in putting up this page was to indicate that Mike never
said those pictures were definitely of you.

Say Sue dont you have kids?

No.

Do you have something better to do besides using the Internet all day?

I manage my time quite nicely, thank you, and of course you have
absolutely no idea how much time I'm on the internet. I'll wager it's
significantly less than you spend, though.

Yes back to changing those diapers...

Have fun.
--
Rivers belong where they can ramble, eagles belong where they can fly...
Old October 28th 05, 01:38 AM
Therion Ware

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:51:52 -0700 in free.christians, Bible John
(Bible John ) said, directing the reply to
free.christians

I sent him a fax and letter and he wrote me back, or was this an auto
response?

Form reply, IMO.

---

Old October 28th 05, 01:17 PM
Mike Rosenberg

Bible John wrote:

Do you have something better to do besides using the Internet all day?

LOL! And don't YOU have to be on the internet to make all of your
posts?

--
Mike Rosenberg
http://www.macconsult.com Macintosh consulting services for NE Florida