FAO Jo

Old October 24th 05, 08:26 AM
Anne Rogers

Default FAO Jo

Last night I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep and was reading a book,
I heard little murmurs coming from Ada and eventually went and got her and
fed her, she doesn't usually wake in the night, so I wonder had I not gone
to her maybe she would have gone back to sleep as I wouldn't have heard
those little noises through 2 closed doors had I been asleep. I've never
noticed this before and it wasn't the reason we moved her into her own room,
but now I wonder if moving her into her own room has been a positive thing
in terms of sleep, we moved her at 8 weeks, just a thought.

Anne

Old October 24th 05, 12:24 PM
Jo

Anne Rogers wrote:
Last night I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep and was reading a book,
I heard little murmurs coming from Ada and eventually went and got her and
fed her, she doesn't usually wake in the night, so I wonder had I not gone
to her maybe she would have gone back to sleep as I wouldn't have heard
those little noises through 2 closed doors had I been asleep. I've never
noticed this before and it wasn't the reason we moved her into her own room,
but now I wonder if moving her into her own room has been a positive thing
in terms of sleep, we moved her at 8 weeks, just a thought.

Anne

Thanks for writing, Anne!
I had thought of that, but his room is right up the other end of the
house. Actually, it's only through one wall, but I have to walk in a
big U shape to get to it. I've tried letting him whinge himself back to
sleep, but if I leave it, it just amps up and he ends up waking himself
up. If it sounds like he's asleep, I do leave him though. I heard him
'talk' in his sleep last night - very cute!

We actually had a pretty good night last night. He slept from 10:30
until 3... when I woke to him making wide awake sounds, he was
horizontal in his cot talking to the mobile, all unwrapped. I fed him
and he pulled off himself and rolled over - so I left him in bed with
me. He fed again at about 5:30, but again, didn't really wake, and
somehow I managed to sleep well too! BOY did my mood look better than
yesterday! We then slept until 8am

Thanks again for thinking of us, Anne

Jo
Old October 24th 05, 01:24 PM
Anne Rogers

sounds as though things are getting better, I was thinking about you in the
middle of the night and I realised that both of our children sleeping
through occured at basically the same time as we put them in there own room!

Anne

Old October 24th 05, 03:33 PM
Jake Mysterio

Tara does that, I sometimes hear her in her room playing at 2-3 in the
morning but she is not fully awake and is not at all upset, she just goes
back off to sleep on her own........how long that will last now that she has
hit that 4month milestone though who knows??

Cheri