Local child welfare practices may come under state scrutiny

Old June 27th 07, 03:09 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
fx

Default Local child welfare practices may come under state scrutiny

Local child welfare practices may come under state scrutiny

http://www.fdlreporter.com/apps/pbcs...3/1289/FONnews

By Sharon Roznik
The Reporter sroznik2fdlreporter.com

Fond du Lac County Department of Social Services and Children's Court
Services are gearing up for state scrutiny of local child welfare practices.

Reviewers will read 24 random case files and follow up with parents,
family members, foster parents, teachers, the children, health care
providers, as well as clergy, neighbors and friends.

An orientation meeting held on June 18 provided an overview of
Wisconsin's Continuous Quality Improvement Program, that has so far
reviewed 24 counties in the state.

The goal is to make sure families in the system are provided with clear
goals that allow a way out, said state CQI Team Manager Harry Hobbs, who
gave the presentation.

"So far we have identified that counties do a good job engaging children
in change, but to a lesser extent mothers," Hobb said. "And (they are)
not doing a very good job locating and engaging fathers in the process."

Other weaknesses found in child welfare systems, Hobbs noted, included a
lack of adjusting case plans to make them more effective.

Fond du Lac County Social Services Director Kim Mooney said the
intensive review will take place the week of Sept. 17. Several focus
groups will be created that include key players in the county child
welfare system, including judges, district attorneys, case workers,
foster parents, guardian ad litems, foster children and parents.

"It's a fairly intense process," Mooney explained. "There are 17 people
coming from the state and they will be working day and night to complete
the review."

Social Services has been tasked with finding 12 families in the county
system willing to work with reviewers.

A children's court initiative will follow a similar process.

Written summaries of feedback will be given to caseworkers and a final
report on Fond du Lac County will be posted by Dec. 20 on the Department
of Health and Family Services Web site at
http://dhfs.Wisconsin.gov/cqireview/index.htm.

Mooney said she is looking forward to the experience.

"I am excited any time we can find out good things we are doing as well
as areas that need improvement," she said.

Since 2005 Wisconsin has reviewed 10 counties each year to satisfy the
federal Child and Family Services Review requirement that every state
have a quality assurance system.

Fond du Lac will be number 28 out of the 72 counties in Wisconsin
participating in a CQI review.

CURRENTLY CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES VIOLATES MORE CIVIL RIGHTS ON A
DAILY BASIS THEN ALL OTHER AGENCIES COMBINED INCLUDING THE NATIONAL
SECURITY AGENCY/CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY WIRETAPPING PROGRAM....

CPS Does not protect children...
It is sickening how many children are subject to abuse, neglect and even
killed at the hands of Child Protective Services.

every parent should read this .pdf from
connecticut dcf watch...

http://www.connecticutdcfwatch.com/8x11.pdf

http://www.connecticutdcfwatch.com

Number of Cases per 100,000 children in the US
These numbers come from The National Center on
Child Abuse and Neglect in Washington. (NCCAN)
Recent numbers have increased significantly for CPS

*Perpetrators of Maltreatment*

Physical Abuse CPS 160, Parents 59
Sexual Abuse CPS 112, Parents 13
Neglect CPS 410, Parents 241
Medical Neglect CPS 14 Parents 12
Fatalities CPS 6.4, Parents 1.5

Imagine that, 6.4 children die at the hands of the very agencies that
are supposed to protect them and only 1.5 at the hands of parents per
100,000 children. CPS perpetrates more abuse, neglect, and sexual abuse
and kills more children then parents in the United States. If the
citizens of this country hold CPS to the same standards that they hold
parents too. No judge should ever put another child in the hands of ANY
government agency because CPS nationwide is guilty of more harm and
death than any human being combined. CPS nationwide is guilty of more
human rights violations and deaths of children then the homes from which
they were removed. When are the judges going to wake up and see that
they are sending children to their death and a life of abuse when
children are removed from safe homes based on the mere opinion of a
bunch of social workers.

BE SURE TO FIND OUT WHERE YOUR CANDIDATES STANDS ON THE ISSUE OF
REFORMING OR ABOLISHING CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES ("MAKE YOUR CANDIDATES
TAKE A STAND ON THIS ISSUE.") THEN REMEMBER TO VOTE ACCORDINGLY IF THEY
ARE "FAMILY UNFRIENDLY" IN THE NEXT ELECTION...
Old June 27th 07, 04:20 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

http://www.fdlreporter.com/apps/pbcs...0070626/FON010...

[...]

Golly, isn't that a problem I've carped about Kane?

Fond du Lac County Social Services Director Kim Mooney said the
intensive review will take place the week of Sept. 17. Several focus
groups will be created that include key players in the county child
welfare system, including judges, district attorneys, case workers,
foster parents, guardian ad litems, foster children and parents.

"It's a fairly intense process," Mooney explained. "There are 17 people
coming from the state and they will be working day and night to complete
the review."

Social Services has been tasked with finding 12 families in the county
system willing to work with reviewers.

Herein read "they're looking for 12 who will be stooges for them".
Why not make 6 of them from families suing the agency?

A children's court initiative will follow a similar process.

Written summaries of feedback will be given to caseworkers and a final
report on Fond du Lac County will be posted by Dec. 20 on the Department
of Health and Family Services Web site athttp://dhfs.Wisconsin.gov/cqireview/index.htm.

How do you ""summarize"" this feedback?
Iowa did that when they opened up for input in
various towns across the state. They had
MOBS of angry families bitching about the
abuses of the agencies.

They had promised a detail report but then
wrote up a "summary" which was so watered
down as to be basically meaningless.

CPS agencies STRONGLY resist improvement.

Mooney said she is looking forward to the experience.

"I am excited any time we can find out good things we are doing as well
as areas that need improvement," she said.

Since 2005 Wisconsin has reviewed 10 counties each year to satisfy the
federal Child and Family Services Review requirement that every state
have a quality assurance system.

Fond du Lac will be number 28 out of the 72 counties in Wisconsin
participating in a CQI review.

They should not be allowed to ""synthesize"" a report
and water down the **** and vinegar they got from angry families.

They resist peaceful change, so fire them all.

Old June 27th 07, 12:43 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Jun 26, 11:20 pm, Greegor wrote:
On Jun 26, 9:09 pm, fx wrote:

[...]

Yeah, for over six years.

What has you "carping" accomplished?

Is your former girlfriend's daughter going home any time soon?

Old June 27th 07, 08:37 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

I love how you guys (DanKane) say you are Family Rights advocates
but squeal so LOUDLY when CPS is getting their butts kicked.

Kind of a strange response from Family Rights advocates! grin

Most Family Rights advocates would be cheering when CPS
is getting their butts kicked.

Old June 27th 07, 08:40 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
firemonkey

On Jun 27, 12:37 pm, Greegor wrote:
I love how you guys (DanKane) say you are Family Rights advocates
but squeal so LOUDLY when CPS is getting their butts kicked.

Kind of a strange response from Family Rights advocates! grin

Most Family Rights advocates would be cheering when CPS
is getting their butts kicked.

I do cheer them for saving Lisa's little girl from you greg the
showerer
Firemonkey

Old June 27th 07, 10:05 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Jun 27, 3:37 pm, Greegor wrote:
I love how you guys (DanKane) say you are Family Rights advocates
but squeal so LOUDLY when CPS is getting their butts kicked.

Show me where I squealed "SO loudly" when CPS was getting their butts
kicked, Greg.

Obviously I couldn't do that in your former girlfriend's case because
CPS has been kicking her butt since February of 2001 due to your
misadventures with her seven year old daughter.

grin

Old June 27th 07, 11:12 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Firemonkey: ""Please let Dan Sullivan back in, please oh please!""

Answer: Hell NO!

ROFL

You agency sucks crack me up.

fx posts a story about how the agency is being scrutinized.
I pointed out a flaw where the agency has a conflict of interest
and has traditionally abused this situation.

Dan launches into an attack on my family.

The agency hyena stooges all come running!

What parent do you think is going to miss this behavior Dan?

When you attack me, do you really think that parents
are going to miss that you are an agency suckup?

Are they going to miss that you respond this way
when I am criticizing the CPS INDUSTRY and their
dismal failures?

Your fixigo attacks on Bob and his constitutional
defense were pretty obvious too.

How come fixigo stopped posting so soon after that?

That ""undercover"" stuff is just too complicated for you isn't it?

You just had to give away your unique (agency) perspective didn't you?

ROFL

Where do you get these socks and stooges, at the CPS union hall?

Have you ever considered actually finding some stooges that way Dan?

15 investigations and 5 foundeds, but you still dared to
say "where there's smoke there's fire"?

Want to deny you said it AGAIN?

You did once before, and proof was posted.

Is the original still there?

Maybe you could take up posting with the no archive bit set like Kane?

Is he afraid of his own words coming back to him, the way
the dlfisher info did?

Do you think it helps Donald that his messages go away now?

Seriously dude, don't you think it's time for you
to tell the truth about your personal connection
with the CPS agencies?

Did you ever sue them?

Considering the experiences you described, WHY NOT??
It would seem reasonable after 15 investigations and
5 foundeds that you supposedly reversed.

Don't you think that would be grounds for
a big settlement?

How could you be abused by them so much and
not want to sue the tar out of them?

Old June 28th 07, 12:05 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Jun 27, 6:12 pm, Greegor wrote:
Firemonkey: ""Please let Dan Sullivan back in, please oh please!""

Answer: Hell NO!

ROFL

Did firemonkey ask that on fightcps?

You agency sucks crack me up.

fx posts a story about how the agency is being scrutinized.
I pointed out a flaw where the agency has a conflict of interest
and has traditionally abused this situation.

Dan launches into an attack on my family.

Again as usual, it's NOT your family.

And you wanted to know if there were questions that should have been
asked to weed out the people who would harm children.

All I did was raise the possibility that your former girlfriend might
have used similar question.

Considering the fact that she hasn't had custody of her daughter
because of you for more than six years!

The agency hyena stooges all come running!

When a child is molested that's what the agency is supposed to do.

What parent do you think is going to miss this behavior Dan?

Lisa?

When you attack me, do you really think that parents
are going to miss that you are an agency suckup?

If parents know what you did they'll understand that CPS does serve a
purpose.

Are they going to miss that you respond this way
when I am criticizing the CPS INDUSTRY and their
dismal failures?

YOU are a dismal failure, Greg, as Lisa's boyfriend, supposed father
figure and human being.

Your fixigo attacks on Bob and his constitutional
defense were pretty obvious too.

???

How come fixigo stopped posting so soon after that?

Fixago?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

It's not possible someone else saw Boob and his Constitutional defense
for what it is?

A pathetic joke.

That ""undercover"" stuff is just too complicated for you isn't it?

You just had to give away your unique (agency) perspective didn't you?

ROFL

Where do you get these socks and stooges, at the CPS union hall?

Have you ever considered actually finding some stooges that way Dan?

15 investigations and 5 foundeds, but you still dared to
say "where there's smoke there's fire"?

Want to deny you said it AGAIN?

When did I deny saying that?

You did once before, and proof was posted.

Citations?

Is the original still there?

You tell me.

Old June 28th 07, 12:58 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce
Greegor

Default The quality and extent of Dan's advice

Old thread name was Local child welfare practices may come under
state scrutiny

G Dan launches into an attack on my family.
D Again as usual, it's NOT your family.

Who gets to define a family, Dan?

The members? You? CPS?

In light of the caseworker PERJURY used to
make a case, we rejected the malevolent agency's
attempt to define our family to their advantage.

Their attempt at the divide and conquer tactic was obvious.

I have explained this before.

D And you wanted to know if there were questions that should
D have been asked to weed out the people who would harm children.
D All I did was raise the possibility that your former girlfriend
might
D have used similar question.
D Considering the fact that she hasn't had custody of her daughter
D because of you for more than six years!

The caseworker LIED to make a case.
The agency counted on doubt to drive us apart.
The paper proof that the caseworker LIED
went way beyond dispelling any doubt.

The system for years refused to correct glaring ERRORS.
It is corrupt.

What brave solution do you offer Dan?

Run away?

Surrender and HOPE these CASEWORKERS will do the right thing?

Old June 28th 07, 01:10 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce
Dan Sullivan

On Jun 27, 7:58 pm, Greegor wrote:
[...]

FACTS you admitted to, Greg...

1 - you made it a habit to go into the bathroom every time the little
girl was naked after she showered

2 - you physically grabbed the little girl to force her back into the
shower

3 - you forced the little girl to take cold showers as punishment

The agency counted on doubt to drive us apart.
The paper proof that the caseworker LIED
went way beyond dispelling any doubt.

Do you deny facts 1,2 and, Greg?

The system for years refused to correct glaring ERRORS.
It is corrupt.

What brave solution do you offer Dan?

You are no longer with Lisa, so what's the difference?