Local child welfare practices may come under state scrutiny

Old July 1st 07, 12:17 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce
Greegor

Default The quality and extent of Dan's advice

Kane wrote
If it was MY child and the caseworker said "kiss my ass right here,"
I'd ask that they mark the spot so I wouldn't miss.

This I believe. You practice constantly.

Dan: Isn't that YOUR advice also?

With your hostile interrogation I'm starting to
think you don't have any real advice!

Old July 1st 07, 12:42 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce
Dan Sullivan

On Jun 30, 7:17 pm, Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote

If it was MY child and the caseworker said "kiss my ass right here,"
I'd ask that they mark the spot so I wouldn't miss.

This I believe. You practice constantly.

Dan: Isn't that YOUR advice also?

With your hostile interrogation I'm starting to
think you don't have any real advice!

Which of my questions are hostile?

Old July 1st 07, 01:15 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce
Greegor

On Jun 30, 6:42 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:
On Jun 30, 7:17 pm, Greegor wrote:

Kane wrote

If it was MY child and the caseworker said "kiss my ass right here,"
I'd ask that they mark the spot so I wouldn't miss.

This I believe. You practice constantly.

Dan: Isn't that YOUR advice also?

With your hostile interrogation I'm starting to
think you don't have any real advice!

Which of my questions are hostile?

This is about your advice.

Kane already described his eagerness to kiss caseworker ass.
That IS your advice, isn't it?

I have asked you many times, WHY would
anybody need ""advice"" on how to kiss
their caseworkers ass and do everything they ask?

Old July 1st 07, 01:54 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce
Dan Sullivan

On Jun 30, 8:15 pm, Greegor wrote:
On Jun 30, 6:42 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:

On Jun 30, 7:17 pm, Greegor wrote:

Kane wrote

If it was MY child and the caseworker said "kiss my ass right here,"
I'd ask that they mark the spot so I wouldn't miss.

This I believe. You practice constantly.

Dan: Isn't that YOUR advice also?

With your hostile interrogation I'm starting to
think you don't have any real advice!

Which of my questions are hostile?

This is about your advice.

No it's not.

You said my interrigation was hostie.

I asked which questions were hostile to clarify what you were saying.

Kane already described his eagerness to kiss caseworker ass.

I never saw that.

That IS your advice, isn't it?

What is?

I have asked you many times, WHY would
anybody need ""advice"" on how to kiss
their caseworkers ass and do everything they ask?

I don't advise anyone to kiss anyone's ass.

Old July 1st 07, 02:40 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce
Greegor

On Jun 30, 7:54 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:
On Jun 30, 8:15 pm, Greegor wrote:

On Jun 30, 6:42 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:

On Jun 30, 7:17 pm, Greegor wrote:

Kane wrote

If it was MY child and the caseworker said "kiss my ass right here,"
I'd ask that they mark the spot so I wouldn't miss.

This I believe. You practice constantly.

Dan: Isn't that YOUR advice also?

With your hostile interrogation I'm starting to
think you don't have any real advice!

Which of my questions are hostile?

This is about your advice.

No it's not.

You said my interrigation was hostie.

I asked which questions were hostile to clarify what you were saying.

Kane already described his eagerness to kiss caseworker ass.

Dan Sullivan wrote
I never saw that.

You QUOTED IT! Didn't you see what you QUOTED?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...8?dmode=source

That IS your advice, isn't it?

What is?

I have asked you many times, WHY would
anybody need ""advice"" on how to kiss
their caseworkers ass and do everything they ask?

I don't advise anyone to kiss anyone's ass.

Kane seems to think you do.

Old July 1st 07, 03:10 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce
Dan Sullivan

On Jun 30, 9:40 pm, Greegor wrote:
On Jun 30, 7:54 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:

On Jun 30, 8:15 pm, Greegor wrote:

On Jun 30, 6:42 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:

On Jun 30, 7:17 pm, Greegor wrote:

Kane wrote

If it was MY child and the caseworker said "kiss my ass right here,"
I'd ask that they mark the spot so I wouldn't miss.

This I believe. You practice constantly.

Dan: Isn't that YOUR advice also?

With your hostile interrogation I'm starting to
think you don't have any real advice!

Which of my questions are hostile?

This is about your advice.

No it's not.

You said my interrigation was hostie.

I asked which questions were hostile to clarify what you were saying.

Kane already described his eagerness to kiss caseworker ass.

Dan Sullivan wrote
I never saw that.

You QUOTED IT! Didn't you see what you QUOTED?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...c15d474bca246d...

No, asshole, I quoted your post.

I don't know that Kane said that.

Old July 2nd 07, 10:27 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce
Greegor

On Jul 2, 1:13 am, "0:-]" wrote:
On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 17:15:22 -0700, Greegor
wrote:

On Jun 30, 6:42 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:
On Jun 30, 7:17 pm, Greegor wrote:

Kane wrote

If it was MY child and the caseworker said "kiss my ass right here,"
I'd ask that they mark the spot so I wouldn't miss.

This I believe. You practice constantly.

Dan: Isn't that YOUR advice also?

With your hostile interrogation I'm starting to
think you don't have any real advice!

Which of my questions are hostile?

This is about your advice.

Kane already described his eagerness to kiss caseworker ass.
That IS your advice, isn't it?

You are lying.

I have asked you many times, WHY would
anybody need ""advice"" on how to kiss
their caseworkers ass and do everything they ask?

Since he doesn't advise that, nor do I, and can speak ONLY fore
myself, Greg, as I did, your question constitutes a rhetorical
question LIE.

The answer is as obvious as your attempt to change other's meaning.

Now one needs advice on how to kiss ass.

Everyone that has a child at risk with CPS needs to know how to
preempt the process as early as possible.

The Christine's lawyer said so, and Dan said so.

Quote please?

I concur.

On Jul 2, 1:05 am, "0:-]" wrote:
On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 16:17:33 -0700, Greegor
wrote:

Kane wrote
If it was MY child and the caseworker said "kiss my ass right here,"
I'd ask that they mark the spot so I wouldn't miss.

This I believe. You practice constantly.

They don't ask that. Do you need another english lesson? "If" is the
operative word here.

Is it about semantics or is it about the attitude
you convey in regard to due process and legal rights?

Dan: Isn't that YOUR advice also?

Nope. His is to preempt the worker, the judge, the whole court number.

Golly, in their zeal, telling lies and perjuring to make a case,
altering transcripts, etc. You think that they are going
to be so easily preempted? Like using your body to ""stop""
a steam roller. Yeah, right.

A number of the cases are downright insane.
One woman here was told by a counselor to take
her daughter for a sex abuse exam.
Before that the mother had taken photos of
the child's genitalia with bruising.
The exam couldn't prove SA but could not rule it out.
The court got angry that she had taken the photos
got threatening and ordered them destroyed.
They took the kid away apparently because
the mother was overprotective and over reactive.
But wait... rememember she had been told
by a counselor to take the child for a sex abuse exam?

Lawyers did NOT help this mother.

The steam roller squashed her flat.
Submitting to services didn't help.

Aren't you glad she listened to the counselor
and protected the child?

TPR'd.
Placed with the father.

With your hostile interrogation I'm starting to
think you don't have any real advice!

I do believe you are projecting.

Do you recall your recent conversation on vegetarianism?

-:]

Does that mean you think I am a vegan?

Old July 2nd 07, 01:17 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce
Dan Sullivan

wrote:

[...]

You're such a moron.

" Play by the rules towards the quickest exit possible... all other
approaches will end in disappointment."

The title of another thread you responded twice to.

I concur.

wrote:

Kane wrote
If it was MY child and the caseworker said "kiss my ass right here,"
I'd ask that they mark the spot so I wouldn't miss.

This I believe. You practice constantly.

They don't ask that. Do you need another english lesson? "If" is the
operative word here.

Is it about semantics or is it about the attitude
you convey in regard to due process and legal rights?

???

Dan: Isn't that YOUR advice also?

Nope. His is to preempt the worker, the judge, the whole court number.

Golly, in their zeal, telling lies and perjuring to make a case,
altering transcripts, etc. You think that they are going
to be so easily preempted? Like using your body to ""stop""
a steam roller. Yeah, right.

Among a host of other enormous mistakes that precipitated the removal,
you screwed Lisa's case from the start by having her father, a retired
policeman, arrested.

After all that she still could have gotten her daughter back... IN
2001!!!

A number of the cases are downright insane.
One woman here... snip

You ask what I suggest families do to get their children back from CPS
ASAP and after I respond you go into stories of people who never had
decent advice on how to deal with the system.

In fact they (like the Christines) probably had advice from morons
like yourself, Greg.

Is it any wonder the people who go to "Constitutionalists" websites
like the one Mr.Steele mentioned, rarely get their children back!

Old July 2nd 07, 01:39 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.divorce
lostintranslation

wrote:

[...]

Greg...geez you would think that after all this time, you would
realize that what Dan suggests actually does work. I will use my case
for an example. I was told it would take a very long time, due to the
backlog of the system, my CW going abroad for 8 weeks right after he
was assigned our case and other variable, to get our case going let
alone get the boys back home. Well, during that extended halt in our
case, I talked with Dan. We had our parenting classes, drug and
alcohol evals done, got into counseling and moved. When our CW came
back and started everything up for us, he was taken aback because we
had already started and/or completed alot of the services he was going
to have ordered for us. The second time in court? Well, you know
what happened. Our boys came home. Can you say the same thing? Of
course you can't.

You often question me about how to get services removed from your
caseplan. I have told you over and over again, you approach the
situation calmly and rationally and ask WHY those services are
needed. Calmly and rationally, you make them prove you need the
services. If they can't prove it, then the next best thing to do is
have the services removed. It does work if you approach the matter in
a mature, rational manner. Self advocacy...ever heard of it? And
again, parenting classes never hurt anyone. Counseling can be
beneficial post child removal or at the threat of removal. And if you
aren't drugging or a falling down drunk, why be ****ed at taking a
drug and alcohol eval? Yes, it's a pain in the ass and bothersome but
in an hour, it will be done and over with.

This constitutional defense crap while your kids are in care is
nothing short of going down the road to eventual TPR or permanent
foster care. I bet you get hard and even orgasmic when you see
someone following that advice and they lose their children forever.