One year ago :-)

Old January 11th 04, 06:54 PM
Elly

Default One year ago :-)

(Crossposted to misc.kids.breastfeeding)

Exactly one year ago today, Erin was created :-)
She will be 3 months old tomorrow.

Elly
Mom to Erin - Oct 12th 2003

Old January 12th 04, 04:58 AM
Carol Ann

:: Exactly one year ago today, Erin was created :-)
:: She will be 3 months old tomorrow.
::
:: Elly
:: Mom to Erin - Oct 12th 2003

Congratulations!! When my daughter is the same age as Erin, we will have a
huge celebration to show our happiness at her turning 1 year old!

I do hope you have a great day!

~Carol Ann

Old January 12th 04, 02:28 PM
Mary

Elly wrote:

Exactly one year ago today, Erin was created :-)
She will be 3 months old tomorrow.

Awwwww! DH and I had a "conception party," too. Next you can
celebrate the day when she'll be outside the womb for as long as she was
inside.

Mary S.
mom to the Sproutkin, 22 months

Old January 12th 04, 04:13 PM
Em

"Elly" wrote in message
(Crossposted to misc.kids.breastfeeding)

Exactly one year ago today, Erin was created :-)
She will be 3 months old tomorrow.

I noted something similar to DH on December 30th--it was the one-year
anniversary of Lann's life spark. It is hard to believe that he has been
present in our lives for a year now. Tomorrow is when we start reaching
anniversaries of various pregnancy-events as tomorrow is the one year
anniversary of my positive pregnancy test :-) I should go back and read my
posts from those early weeks. I also think I'll get my positive test out of
the drawer and look at it :-)

Congratulations on your anniversary, Elly & Erin (& DH)!

--
Em
mama to L-baby, 3.5 months

Old January 12th 04, 10:02 PM
Elly

"Em" ha scritto nel messaggio
Tomorrow is when we start reaching
anniversaries of various pregnancy-events as tomorrow is the one year
anniversary of my positive pregnancy test :-) I should go back and read my
posts from those early weeks. I also think I'll get my positive test out

of
the drawer and look at it :-)

Congratulations on your positive-pregnancy-test anniversary, too :-) (ours
isn't until February 2nd!)

Gosh, when I think how tiny she must have been a year ago, and look at her
now ;-)

Elly
Mom to Erin - 3 months old today!

Old January 13th 04, 05:06 PM
mom2fallbabies

"Elly" wrote in message ...
(Crossposted to misc.kids.breastfeeding)

Exactly one year ago today, Erin was created :-)
She will be 3 months old tomorrow.

Elly
Mom to Erin - Oct 12th 2003

DH and I were just having a conversation about this. He (surprisingly)
said "wow, it's been almost a year since we conceived Madeline." It
was March 7. 2002.

We are both a little sad since we are not having any more babies. I
never expected to feel that way. Oh well. We are sure enjoying having
a little one again.

Amanda, mom to Madeline 11/3/03 and
Aaron 10/00
Old January 13th 04, 05:37 PM
Anne Rogers

Exactly one year ago today, Erin was created :-)
She will be 3 months old tomorrow.

DH and I were just having a conversation about this. He (surprisingly)
said "wow, it's been almost a year since we conceived Madeline." It
was March 7. 2002.

I calculate whilst lieing in bed a few nights ago that he was now he's
been outside for as long as we knew about him being inside (33 weeks).

Old January 13th 04, 05:46 PM
Coccinella

WOW that is a wonderful thing to celebrate. Our baby was created on July
4th. DH and I are from Europe and we live here in the States, so
Independence Day will have a new meaning for our family!

Love
--
Nicky

EDD March 26, '04. It's a girl!

2 year old question Mary General 12 August 3rd 04 07:33 AM
advice requested - a 3.5 year old and 6 year old coming to visit Diane General 6 May 27th 04 08:20 PM
Uncontrolled Anger in 9 year old animzmirot General 4 April 17th 04 05:28 AM
3 year old problems? Barb White General 17 October 25th 03 06:06 AM
The year of the binder chiam margalit General 131 September 20th 03 12:53 PM