A few of the Lisa Watkins posts

Old January 17th 08, 01:05 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Kent Wills

Default A few of the Lisa Watkins posts

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:17:05 -0800 (PST), firemonkey
wrote:

On Jan 15, 4:12 pm, Greegor wrote:
Dan?

Iowa: CPS Social Worker Charged With Perjury during TPR Hearing
The WCF Courier reported:

Those were from Greg. He was just hiding behind Lisa's skirt.

--
Kent
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
Old January 17th 08, 05:47 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Kent Wills

Default Why Caseworker Perjury charges were dropped - Subpoena's not answered?

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 17:49:51 -0800 (PST), Greegor
wrote:

You ****ants can't even keep an ongoing news story on track?

What's to keep on track? You posted a plagiarized article
stating the charges have been dropped without prejudice. What more
needs to be mentioned at this point?

Old January 18th 08, 12:42 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Kent Wills

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:26:11 -0800 (PST), Greegor
wrote:

G You ****ants can't even keep an ongoing news story on track?

KW What's to keep on track? *You posted
KW a plagiarized article stating the charges
KW have been dropped without prejudice.
KW *What more needs to be mentioned at this point?

Plagiarized?

Are you going to claim YOU wrote it?

Old January 19th 08, 06:44 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Kent Wills

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 20:18:46 -0800 (PST), Greegor
wrote:

I had some interesting telephone conversations with
the prosecutor, John Bernau.

Any of them related to the case? Since he can't talk about the
case in any detail without violating his ethics, something I don't see
a county attorney doing, you most probably talked about something
else. Or he gave very general information.

Without going into more details I would way that
it honestly sounds like prosecutor John Bernau
is NOT going to be pressured into letting this one go.

Incredibly, I honestly expect to see this one refiled in a few months.

Based on the articles you posted, this would be a logical
presumption. The County Attorney's office dropped the charges without
prejudice. This allows them more time to gather evidence and re-file.
It's done when the CA feels the evidence isn't enough to prove
guilt BARD and the speedy trial deadline is looming.

Old January 20th 08, 01:39 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Kent Wills

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 10:14:54 -0800 (PST), Greegor
wrote:

G I had some interesting telephone conversations with
G the prosecutor, John Bernau.

* * * * Any of them related to the case? Since he can't talk about the
case in any detail without violating his ethics, something I don't see
a county attorney doing, you most probably talked about something
else. *Or he gave very general information.

Without going into more details I would way that
it honestly sounds like prosecutor John Bernau
is NOT going to be pressured into letting this one go.

Incredibly, I honestly expect to see this one refiled in a few months.

* * * * Based on the articles you posted, this would be a logical
presumption. *The County Attorney's office dropped the charges without
prejudice. *This allows them more time to gather evidence and re-file.
* * * * It's done when the CA feels the evidence isn't enough to prove
guilt BARD and the speedy trial deadline is looming.

There is no lack of evidence, sometimes it goes the other way.

According to the articles, several of the subpoenas went
unanswered. This means a lack of evidence is available for trial.
I expect the CA's office will follow up, and re-file if the
subpoenas produce enough evidence.

Did you notice that her attorney is NOT from
the state Attorney General's office?

DUH.
Someone from the AG's office isn't likely going to be a
defense attorney. The Attorney General's office PROSECUTES.

Old January 20th 08, 06:07 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Kent Wills

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:14:17 -0800 (PST), Greegor
wrote:

KW Someone from the AG's office isn't
KW likely going to be a defense attorney.
KW *The Attorney General's office PROSECUTES.

Would you like to word that better Kent?

Are you of the opinion that one of the AG's lawyers would act
as the accused's defense counsel? Not even you can be this stupid.

Old January 20th 08, 06:44 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
dragonsgirl

wrote:

KW Someone from the AG's office isn't
KW likely going to be a defense attorney.
KW The Attorney General's office PROSECUTES.

Would you like to word that better Kent?

Are you of the opinion that one of the AG's lawyers would act
as the accused's defense counsel? Not even you can be this stupid.

That's almost as stupid as my ex claiming that I provided the 'D.A. who
handled' his divorce case with an affidavit of relevant facts.
LOL
Like everyone is stupid enough to believe that a DA does divorce cases.

Sure...the state office is going to provide an attorney to defend the state
employee that they are prosecuting.
LOL

They might have to give a public defender, but that's a whole different ball
game.

Old January 21st 08, 01:29 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Kent Wills

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:44:39 GMT, "dragonsgirl"
wrote:

KW Someone from the AG's office isn't
KW likely going to be a defense attorney.
KW The Attorney General's office PROSECUTES.

Would you like to word that better Kent?

Are you of the opinion that one of the AG's lawyers would act
as the accused's defense counsel? Not even you can be this stupid.

That's almost as stupid as my ex claiming that I provided the 'D.A. who
handled' his divorce case with an affidavit of relevant facts.
LOL
Like everyone is stupid enough to believe that a DA does divorce cases.

I suppose someone from the DA's office could do it. However,
the person would most certainly be acting as the person's divorce
attorney and NOT a representative of the DA's office.

Sure...the state office is going to provide an attorney to defend the state
employee that they are prosecuting.
LOL

They might have to give a public defender, but that's a whole different ball
game.

If she is indigent, she MUST be assigned an attorney from the
Public Defender's office unless she waives right to counsel. She
would NOT be assigned one from the AG's office, since that's a
separate entity.
None of this alters the fact that the AG's office acts as a
prosecutor and not a defense attorney.

Old January 21st 08, 01:30 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Kent Wills

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 10:04:30 -0800 (PST), Greegor
wrote:

wrote:

KW Someone from the AG's office isn't
KW likely going to be a defense attorney.
KW The Attorney General's office PROSECUTES.

Would you like to word that better Kent?

Are you of the opinion that one of the AG's lawyers would act
as the accused's defense counsel? *Not even you can be this stupid.

That's almost as stupid as my ex claiming that I provided the 'D.A. who
handled' his divorce case with an affidavit of relevant facts.
LOL
Like everyone is stupid enough to believe that a DA does divorce cases.

Sure...the state office is going to provide an attorney to defend the state
employee that they are prosecuting.
LOL

They might have to give a public defender, but that's a whole different ball
game.

Can you think of a reason WHY the AG's office might actually
defend CPS caseworkers in court?

None. Maybe you could enlighten me, and anyone else who is
unable to make up a reason.

Old January 21st 08, 01:32 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Kent Wills

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 12:31:06 -0800 (PST), Greegor
wrote:

On Jan 20, 12:20*pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:
On Jan 20, 1:04 pm, Greegor wrote:

On Jan 20, 11:44 am, "dragonsgirl" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

DS Do you have any credible evidence that the
DS AG's office does defend CPS CWs in court?

Sure Dan, but please stick your neck out first!

Make a BIG STATEMENT that the AG's office
does not, just to make it more fun for me to
prove that they DO.

Dan's never made such a claim.

Your usual game where you ask for proof but
later say you didn't disagree, just asked
for the proof, won't work so well any more.

So you can't offer any. If you were able, you would have done
so.

Commit to a real challenge, Dan!

You just proved you can't offer any proof.

Stake your reputation on it! Oh. Never mind.

It's a shame your reputation as a pathological liar is so well
known. Dan, OTOH, has yet to be caught in a lie that I've seen. And
mistakes do not equal a lie, though I anticipate you trying to claim
they do.