RICHARD WEXLER: REAL FOSTER CARE SCANDAL IS NUMBER OF KIDS REMOVED

Old November 10th 07, 10:59 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.legal
Kent Wills

Default RICHARD WEXLER: REAL FOSTER CARE SCANDAL IS NUMBER OF KIDS REMOVED

As I understand it, on Sat, 10 Nov 2007 07:16:10 -0800, Dan Sullivan
wrote:

On Nov 10, 9:38 am, " krp" wrote:
"Kent Wills" wrote in message

news

As I understand it, on Fri, 09 Nov 2007 08:25:50 -0800, Dan Sullivan
wrote:

[...]

MEN FREEING MEN
ed. Francis Baumli, Ph.D.

Chapter 8 starting at page 154

Chapter 9 Pages 170, 171, 200

Chapter 10 Page 213

PLEASE PLEASE TRY to remember the Chapters and page numbers THIS TIME
Danny.
Write them down and tape them to your forehead!

Post the pages on your website.

That's all you have to do!!!!

Proof 24/7 every day till the end of time.

Unless there isn't real proof.

Can ya post the REAL proof on your website, pigborn?

A valid request.
While posting them wouldn't PROVE he wrote them, it would go
far in adding credibility to his claim.

BULL**** Kent YOU would just say they have "OBVIOUSLY BEEN ALTERED!!!!"

So you're a mindreader, too?

I posted that he would make such a claim.

Along with being a bulk****ter, pigborn?

And you quote Kent BEFORE he says what you quote.

It's a part of his pathological NEED to be dishonest.

--
Kent

A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
Old November 10th 07, 11:00 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,misc.legal
Kent Wills

As I understand it, on Sat, 10 Nov 2007 14:38:38 GMT, " krp"
wrote:

"Kent Wills" wrote in message
news
As I understand it, on Fri, 09 Nov 2007 08:25:50 -0800, Dan Sullivan
wrote:

[...]

MEN FREEING MEN
ed. Francis Baumli, Ph.D.

Chapter 8 starting at page 154

Chapter 9 Pages 170, 171, 200

Chapter 10 Page 213

PLEASE PLEASE TRY to remember the Chapters and page numbers THIS TIME
Danny.
Write them down and tape them to your forehead!

Post the pages on your website.

That's all you have to do!!!!

Proof 24/7 every day till the end of time.

Unless there isn't real proof.

Can ya post the REAL proof on your website, pigborn?

A valid request.
While posting them wouldn't PROVE he wrote them, it would go
far in adding credibility to his claim.

So what excuse will he use to not post them?

I'm going with, "You'll claim they were altered." But,
"Copyright restrictions won't permit it." is also viable.

BULL**** Kent YOU would just say they have "OBVIOUSLY BEEN ALTERED!!!!"

Thank you for proving I can read you like the book you lied
about authoring.

--
Kent
Long Live The Grannie (and Gramps) Brigade!
Old November 11th 07, 03:57 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
[email protected]

On Nov 7, 10:24 pm, fx wrote:
RICHARD WEXLER: REAL FOSTER CARE SCANDAL IS NUMBER OF KIDS REMOVED
BY RICHARD WEXLER

http://www.kansas.com/205/story/219708.html

The real scandal in Kansas child welfare is not that the state is
oppressing Sedgwick County by giving authorities "only" 72 hours to keep
a child in limbo before a court decides if he ever needed to be torn
from his family in the first place

Where there's smoke, there's usually fire. It is better to "tear"
a child from a home whether it is safe there or not and check things
out if there is a suspicion of abuse instead of keeping the child in
an environment that can kill him. The foster care system is abused
just like actual parenthood is abused. You can choose the random
horror story and post that here to represent all foster parents, but
in doing so, you will not be representing the truth. There are
abusers on both sides, but there are also loving foster care parents
just as there are loving parents from stable homes. If a situation in
a home becomes questionable, it should be questioned. Where there's
smoke, there's usually fire.

Old November 11th 07, 06:53 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

wrote in message
ups.com...

The real scandal in Kansas child welfare is not that the state is
oppressing Sedgwick County by giving authorities "only" 72 hours to keep
a child in limbo before a court decides if he ever needed to be torn
from his family in the first place

Where there's smoke, there's usually fire. It is better to "tear"
a child from a home whether it is safe there or not and check things
out if there is a suspicion of abuse instead of keeping the child in
an environment that can kill him.

Hmmmm and do you think there is NO harm in yanking a kid from his family if
there is nothing wrong? What about the 'suspicion" abuse having to have
some REALISTIC component to it before you grab kids and run?????

Old November 12th 07, 12:25 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Ron

LK wrote:
" krp" wrote in message
wrote in message
ups.com...

The real scandal in Kansas child welfare is not that the state is
oppressing Sedgwick County by giving authorities "only" 72 hours to keep
a child in limbo before a court decides if he ever needed to be torn
from his family in the first place
Where there's smoke, there's usually fire. It is better to "tear"
a child from a home whether it is safe there or not and check things
out if there is a suspicion of abuse instead of keeping the child in
an environment that can kill him.

Hmmmm and do you think there is NO harm in yanking a kid from his family
if there is nothing wrong? What about the 'suspicion" abuse having to
have some REALISTIC component to it before you grab kids and run?????

Is this person a foster parent or something?

Trying to increase the monthly income?

Is it Ron in disguise? Sounds like him.

I dont use disguises, nym's, or any of that other crap. I leave that to
kenny and others like him. I prefer honesty to lying.

The story was written by someone like yourself, someone who believes
that the system is totally corrupted and evil. Stupidity has its own
rewards. I'm sure that kenny knows this very well, but is just to dam
stupid to stop using his usual tactics.

Ron

--
Kenneth Pangborn is a lying sack of ****!

Proof at:

www.aboutkenpangborn.com
Old November 12th 07, 08:54 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Bearic

On Nov 11, 9:53 am, " krp" wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

The real scandal in Kansas child welfare is not that the state is
oppressing Sedgwick County by giving authorities "only" 72 hours to keep
a child in limbo before a court decides if he ever needed to be torn
from his family in the first place

Where there's smoke, there's usually fire. It is better to "tear"
a child from a home whether it is safe there or not and check things
out if there is a suspicion of abuse instead of keeping the child in
an environment that can kill him.

Hmmmm and do you think there is NO harm in yanking a kid from his family if
there is nothing wrong? What about the 'suspicion" abuse having to have
some REALISTIC component to it before you grab kids and run?????

I think there is LESS harm in yanking a kid from his family
temporarily if there is reason to think something is wrong than in
leaving him there while both parties cut through the red tape of an
investigation because by the time it is all sorted out, the kid might
be dead. Better to be safe than sorry. If it turns out that the
abuse didn't take place, good for the kid, but if it turns out that it
did, the kid's life is saved. These are children we're talking
about, I believe it is better to get the child to safety and ask
questions later. Respectfully E.B.

Old November 12th 07, 08:55 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Bearic

On Nov 11, 11:20 am, "LK" wrote:
" krp" wrote in message

> [...]

wrote in message
oups.com...

The real scandal in Kansas child welfare is not that the state is
oppressing Sedgwick County by giving authorities "only" 72 hours to keep
a child in limbo before a court decides if he ever needed to be torn
from his family in the first place

Where there's smoke, there's usually fire. It is better to "tear"
a child from a home whether it is safe there or not and check things
out if there is a suspicion of abuse instead of keeping the child in
an environment that can kill him.

Hmmmm and do you think there is NO harm in yanking a kid from his family
if there is nothing wrong? What about the 'suspicion" abuse having to
have some REALISTIC component to it before you grab kids and run?????

Is this person a foster parent or something?

Trying to increase the monthly income?

Is it Ron in disguise? Sounds like him.

Not a foster parent and certainly not someone who needs to
increase his monthly income in any way other than the standard getting
up in the morning and going to work way. All I'm saying is that if
there is reason to suspect abuse, get the child out of the environment
until it can be determined one way or the other. Respectfully, E.B.

Old November 12th 07, 08:59 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Bearic

On Nov 11, 3:25 pm, Ron wrote:
LK wrote:
" krp" wrote in message
> [...]
wrote in message
roups.com...

[...]

The system does experience some corruption, as all systems do to
one degree or another, but as a whole, it saves lives. The instances
of children being killed and abused in foster care are less than the
success stories. Children in normal two-parent homes are killed by
their mothers and fathers sometimes, too, but you can't judge all
families harshly based on random anecdotal examples. Resptectully,
E.B.

Old November 12th 07, 12:30 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

On Nov 12, 1:59 am, Bearic wrote:

The system does experience some corruption, as all systems do to
one degree or another, but as a whole, it saves lives.

GOT PROOF?

The Child Protection INDUSTRY has never proven
that they reduced child mortality or abuse one bit.
Cherry picked anecdotal stories are used for PR purposes.
(Note how below you blow off anecdotal stories...)

The instances
of children being killed and abused in foster care are less than the
success stories.

They had better be, because the RATE is higher than
if they stayed home DESPITE the abuse!

Parents could argue the "instances" of abuse are
less than the success stories also, but it's a lame argument!

What brought you to this discussion and what is your
actual experience with the Child Protection INDUSTRY
Eric? When somebody shills for the disgraced
BUREAUCRACY it's usually because they are a
beneficiary of it somehow. Caseworker, contractor,
foster or adopter, somebody who is getting something somehow.

Donald Fisher lied about his "in" as a caseworker
for around 6 years before I proved he is a retired
Oregon state caseworker who resides just across
the border in WA state.

Apparently he thought this denial was advantageous
in discussions! Gosh, I can't imagine why! LOL

Children in normal two-parent homes are killed by
their mothers and fathers sometimes, too, but you can't judge all
families harshly based on random anecdotal examples. Resptectully,
E.B.

Actually, the Child Protection INDUSTRY very much
THRIVES on emphasizing the few horrific cases to
justify their funding, in propaganda, PR and legislative
appeals they work to create the mythology that the
horror stories are the bulk of their caseloads.

Cases involving blood, broken bones or sex abuse
are actually less than one % based on the Fed stats.

A bigger bunch is drug addicts.

But 80% never were removed for reasons that meet the
required imminent danger standard.

Would you like to be arrested because somebody
looked at you and decided you were thinking about
robbing a bank?

And they called it in and so you have to go to jail
""until it's sorted out"". (BUREACRATIC HELL)

Removing a child is supposed to be done with
more care and legal safeguards than a jailable
offence, not fewer safeguards.

To "Err on the side of safety" has been ruled
as flagrantly unconstitutional, it generally only
makes sense to the people working for the
bureaucracy.

Old November 12th 07, 01:39 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"LK" wrote in message
wrote in message
ups.com...

The real scandal in Kansas child welfare is not that the state is
oppressing Sedgwick County by giving authorities "only" 72 hours to
keep
a child in limbo before a court decides if he ever needed to be torn
from his family in the first place

Where there's smoke, there's usually fire. It is better to "tear"
a child from a home whether it is safe there or not and check things
out if there is a suspicion of abuse instead of keeping the child in
an environment that can kill him.

Hmmmm and do you think there is NO harm in yanking a kid from his family
if there is nothing wrong? What about the 'suspicion" abuse having to
have some REALISTIC component to it before you grab kids and run?????

Is this person a foster parent or something?

Trying to increase the monthly income?

Is it Ron in disguise? Sounds like him.

The thinking is quite typical of the "hysterical" thinking within the
social work field. They never quite are able to recognize the consequences
of their actions on others. It never occurs to them that yanking a young
child from their families is a traumatic experience, and nowhere are they
able to process that often the foster family environment is FAR more harmful
to the child than the environment they were removed from would have been IF
the allegations were true, which most often they prove NOT to have been. By
DHS' own statistics 66% of the cases conclude as having been "unfounded."

We are talking about people not well grounded in the understanding of
child development and who don't appreciate the psychic trauma on a child to
be yanked from their family. Bowlby did some studies on the effect of being
lost had on children. Even something as minor as being separated from mommy
in a department story could pose life affecting trauma. It's not just that
these folks don't understand that, they don't give a flying **** either.
They are just 100%$ positive that "where there is smoke there ALWAYS is
fire!" You can't argue with them.