Parents storm Chic. HS protesting no security, violence

Old February 13th 04, 03:42 AM
Greg Hanson

Default Parents storm Chic. HS protesting no security, violence

Sarah: How impressed are you with the other
self appointed do gooders here?

Steve is an avowed Atheist and avowed Communist.
How hurt do you think I am by his lies?

Dan is like Kane, a stooge for CPS.

I have not and WILL NOT be charged for
any child abuse, because there was none.
The caseworker did not fictionalize a
sexual abuse history on me
""for the good of the child"".
No such LIE is "for the good of the child".

Because I addressed you, Kane posted
implications that I am "cruising"
for you, just another of his games.
Not posted here in this thread, mind you.
That would be too forthright.
Old February 13th 04, 03:56 AM
R. Steve Walz

Greg Hanson wrote:

Sarah: How impressed are you with the other
self appointed do gooders here?

Steve is an avowed Atheist

-------------
Nope, I just don't believe in YOUR phony-baloney "god".

and avowed Communist.
--------------
One out of two doesn't save you.

How hurt do you think I am by his lies?

-------------
You mean YOUR lies, see right above.

I have not and WILL NOT be charged for
any child abuse, because there was none.

---------------
Sounds like it to me!
You messed with and humiliated a kid nude in the shower.
Steve
Old February 13th 04, 04:50 AM
Kane

On 12 Feb 2004 19:42:06 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

Sarah: How impressed are you with the other
self appointed do gooders here?

Sarah: How gullible are you?

Steve is an avowed Atheist and avowed Communist.
How hurt do you think I am by his lies?

Sarah: Do you know a prejudiced bigot when you see one
(the use of generalities, especially with emotionally loaded
conotations should be a tip off)

Dan is like Kane, a stooge for CPS.

Odd, out of all the stooges on the ng, alt.support.cps, Dan and I are
the only ones directly involved in fighting CPS SUCCESSFULLY. Not a
single one of thse who "stooge" (and I sure can see for what or who)
they can come up with this number of families they singly or
collectively have recovered a parents children from
CPS..............................................y ou seeing anything
yet? Nope, me neither, and you won't. Not in the past, not now, and
I'll bet not in the very very distant future either.

There tactics are to subvert any parent coming here and KEEP them
from finding good help, experienced, help, SUCCESSFUL help.

If I had to make a wild guess I'd guess that their failures and the
fact they are losers, Greegor a prime example, is their greatest
motivation for intercepting parents.

I know. ... I couldn't believe it when I first saw it happen. I was
naive. I've watched in the past year or so, their continued attempts
at it and they frantic scramble to discredit the one more successful
adovate for families and children embroiled with CPS.

I have not and WILL NOT be charged for
any child abuse, because there was none.

Oh dear. Have YOU forgotten google archives of Usenet, little gigolo?

If Sarah bothers it will be interesting to see her interpretation of
your antics in the bathroom, the childs bedroom and home, the classes
at CPS, the assistance in composition of a Motion and it's brilliant
contents.

And the fact YOU are there, and the little girl could come home if you
weren't.

Even without all the other crap you've piled on that child and mother,
that alone...that she could be there if you weren't, if abusive enough
for me.

You are NOT married to her mother and have found excuses not to be.

The caseworker did not fictionalize a
sexual abuse history on me
""for the good of the child"".

You worked up a simple matter of record keeping in to yet another
whine pressing. Vintage at that.

YOU had one, true or false, they aren't going to expunge it until the
case with the little girl is settled. That's called "intelligence"
analysis, and will stay until such time as it is completely useless.
Data is all it is.

If it was a fictionalized abuse history and you were in jail for it,
twit, THEN you'd have a bitch, and another gallon of Iowa's finest
vintage.

No such LIE is "for the good of the child".

Nothing to do with anything at all, except you get to whine about it.

The child was NOT removed for your "fictionalized sexual abuse
history" now was she.

Be a good boy and tell Sarah the charge that started the whole
removal, and the CPS case. And please, give the child at LEAST second
billing on this telling.....honest, you are NOT the central player.
The girl is first, mom second, grandpa has a rousing right hook
featured cameo, grandma a supporting player, and you, you are nothing
but an extra muggin' in the background and spoilin' every shot.

Because I addressed you, Kane posted
implications that I am "cruising"
for you, just another of his games.

Wasn't because you "addressed" her. It was because any female with
half a brain and not needy as a crippled calf knows to avoid your
kind. More especially if she has children.

Ask Sarah if, after reading your little story spread compost like over
the past three years, she would allow you to babysit her children. Go
ahead, towel boy, ask.

Not posted here in this thread, mind you.

I don't control usenet. If the threat was broken, that's life. If I
posted a new start that was probably because so often I am unable to
hook into the thread correctely and for the sake of economy just post
a single message.

It's not like I'm hiding anything by POSTING WITH THE SAME SUBJECT, no
is it?

That would be too forthright.

Yep. I take my lessons from A Plant that can't bring itself to even
clip and paste and post with a relevant to the content subject field.

Also from a lovely chap with a couch growing out his butt that has
figured out how to convince a women he was going to do child care
starting three years ago and hasn't actually had a child in the home
for that long, but he someone manages to continue NOT WORKING AT A JOB
by continuing "couch care" and a sabbatical instead, and letting him
on rare occasions, do bottle and can refunding in the local ball park.

It's gonna make an honest man out of me yet, taking your example,
Greegor.

I'll finally learn how to take three year sabbaticals and let a women
support me, and love it as you seem to.

Gee. Thanks, Whore.

Sarah, has he asked for you to backchannel email with him yet so he
can save you? Go ahead. Tell him your troubles. I'm sure he's a great
listener, at first.

Kane
Old February 13th 04, 09:33 AM
Dan Sullivan

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message

Sarah: How impressed are you with the other
self appointed do gooders here?

Steve is an avowed Atheist and avowed Communist.
How hurt do you think I am by his lies?

Dan is like Kane, a stooge for CPS.

Greg would like you to believe that because some people on this NG have
realized from what Greg has posted that he's a pervert.

I have not and WILL NOT be charged for
any child abuse, because there was none.

As long as we have your word on that, Greg...

What were you convicted of?

The caseworker did not fictionalize a
sexual abuse history on me
""for the good of the child"".
No such LIE is "for the good of the child".

It isn't a lie... it was what had been going on before the littte girl was
removed by the authorities to a safer place.

IOW it didn't happen once... it was an ongoing situation.

What were you convicted of?

Because I addressed you, Kane posted
implications that I am "cruising"
for you, just another of his games.

Greg is always looking for supporters.

Not posted here in this thread, mind you.
That would be too forthright.

People who have abused their children and have rehabilitated themselves
sometimes get their children back in as little as a few months.

Greg claims that his girlfriend's seven year old daughter was removed for
"clutter" in her home and she's been gone OVER THREE YEARS!!!

Don't let Greg fool ya!

Old March 6th 04, 06:33 PM
Doan

On 11 Feb 2004, Kane wrote:

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:47:44 GMT, "Dan Sullivan"
wrote:

"gypsyraven82" wrote in message
news
snip

Out of sheer curiousity, Kane, why do you keep insulting and using

the
word
"whore." Can you not find a more mature way to present your case?

New folks, as you show, come here all the time. The overwhelming
volume of garbage on usenet, and particularly in the group this piece
of filth posts to require an attention getting. I got yours, right?

Now, in all fairness, before you condemn ME, have a peek at his
posting history...then ask me again why I call him a Whore? Okay?

You know now to hit on the name in the addy in google to bring up the
archive of the posters history? Do it.

A fair question...

To which I gave a fair and clear answer to above.

It IS time to clean up yer act, Kane.

Nope! But thanks for your concern. Your motives and intent are
different than mine, in the execution. In the end, we are both going
to the same place: that families get help.

Leaving scum like Greegor and friends trolling for parents, unexposed,
is not my idea of helping families.

You're alienating people who would be on your side.

I am not invested in being loved. If parents come to hate me here that
is just fine....what I want is for them TO DAMN WELL PAY ATTENTION.

In their irritation or even hatred of me they are bound to check ME
out and to, assuming they are fair minded, those I mock and harrass.

You do the same, but simply have a more polite manner than I. I don't
think that inspires as I do.

We differ in tactic.

You have your value to parents....far more than mine, by the way, but
they don't find you under the massive wave of horsemanure these
cretins excrete the instant a parent in pain and fear comes here for
help.

Your voice is barely heard by them....in the static and distraction
and appeals to there most vulnerable and accessable issues, CPS and
their feeling attacked by the system.

You can show them the way out. I can show them who is NOT OFFERING THE
WAY OUT. Scumbags.

And I do not apologize for my "tactics" nor manners nor anything else,
nor will I back off from it.

I have more love and appreciation than I can possibly ever need from
people I have helped that got the point, and from my own family and
friends who know and understand what I am about.

In fact, outside of YOU, it's better than newcomes here learn quickly
not to trust anyone. That gives them a somewhat more even view thus
more likelihood they can sort and cull with less **** to claw through.

Do you really think I'd be so rude if the scum wasn't present?

There are a few folks that come here that, though I disagree with on
some very important, to me, issues, I do not speak rudely to.

Those that are targets of my rudeness, deserve it in full measure.

My obscenities never displaced a child from her mother. Nor have I
threated to kill innocent people, nor have I bragged about being a
criminal as some have done, (nor am I one), nor have I obscenely
distracted families from real proven help.

Could we be mistaking the spoken obscenity for the obscene acts of the
feces that infests this place?

Kane

Those that got feces up their noses tend to smell **** everywhere they
stick their noses in; Kane is an example of this. :-)

Doan