Old July 12th 03, 08:35 PM
Kane

Default | NC minister denied Foster status complained DSS b4

On 12 Jul 2003 17:25:40 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

http://www.wral.com/news/2326429/detail.html

"It's more than just love and shelter," she said. "Do we see them

developing a
relationship with DSS, the legal system, parents -- can they work

towards our
goals as an agency?"

So, what do YOU think, if you can, Plant, the other goals of the
agency might be.....like maybe reuniting foster children with their
parents rathering than being a quick mart shopping center for
adoptable children? 60% are returned in most states to their bio
parents. You think this family that feels some special entitlement to
foster just might not be completely dedicated to making sure those
kids return to their parents?

Interviews with families that apply for fostering sometimes uncover
folks that think the children are to be lined up for them to pick from
and take home as pets or little companions for their other children.
And they often interfer with reuniting children and parents. Good
riddance. Self righteous scum.

Those get kicked quickly. Thank goodness. This could be one of those
kinds of families.

The Wells said they have yet to receive answers to those questions.

And what obligation does the state have to give them answers, pray
tell?

They did offer that they filed a complaint with the state DSS about

its
handling of a case involving a 13-year old child who they thought was

being
abused. The Wells' believe they offended some people at the Wilson

County DSS
when they went over their heads about their concerns. "

More likely made folks laugh. Everybody seems to think they can do the
child welfare job better than those trained and paid to do it.

Reminds me of those folks that like to watch construction site heavy
equipment operators and give advice and think they can do it. Put one
in the drivers seat and watch them destroy the landscape, equipment,
onlookers, and sometimes themselves.

************************************************* *************************
******

btw, Wilson County only turned down 4 previous applicants. Minister

passed all
other criteria. Lawsuit time.

r r r r r....and just which right of the minister and wife was being
abrogated by the state then? The right to shop for a child?

No, Plantlouse.

No such right exists. What are they going to sue for?

And if you were a true reformer instead of a loudmouth asshole you'd
be alarmed at anyone thinking they have some RIGHT to foster or adopt
that should be protected by law.

You won't make many friends among the parents with bitches about CPS
in these ngs by taking such a position.

In fact this little rant by you shows your true colors and your actual
thinking about CPS involved parents and children....they are to you
just a commodity for your insanity and blood dancing. You don't really
care what happens to children in the system and that is more than
obvious.

Being a trouble maker is all you have going for you.

So ask a few of them here how they feel about you thinking some doofus
that wants to go shopping for kids at CPS should have a legal right to
FOSTER THEIR CHILDREN in state custody.

Email group at

Just another mindless ego driven self serving little twit, you are.
Damn certain YOU shouldn't ever try to foster.

Kane