BY THE WAY RIGHTEOUS PARTY FRIEND

Old April 19th 10, 04:46 PM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.abuse.recovery,alt.adoption,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
SAY BYE BYE

Default BY THE WAY RIGHTEOUS PARTY FRIEND

a few hundred dollars could have helped me a long way.

But thanks a lot, it doesn't make me feel like banging my head against a
wall that you are out proving to me what a great caring party guy you are
that you chose to act like affluent people do because you thought it would
help.

By the way, I don't think I can ever afford to attend your party.

How dumb are you that you didn't realize that a few things would have helped
me.

I'm sorry, party until your neck hurts, you righteous brother you, if you
can't figure out that a few hundred bucks would have spared me some pain,
the only "righteous" and just thing to do is to demand you seek psychiatric
help if you can't stop making demands from me.

Out of my life then, brother.

I'm not greedy but a little bit of extra money in teh bank and this **** wo

So, you know, you didn't support me and I am sick of you extorting and
threatening me like this. You needed to be told. Yeah, you needed to be
told like every other disappointing frat boy asshole. Again, what you need
to be told is how I am sick of your needing to be told.

I mean, three hundred dollars or so would have meant a few more days that I
could have

You are out of my life permanently. My life is about correction and making
things the way I want them.

Don't underestimate my will. Stop seeing through your eyes, you people are
so tiresome. You are so egotistical and brainwashed about it that you don't
even know how to undo your ego conditioning.

You weren't there and it will stay that way.

Thanks for NOTHING. And that is a fact.

If you have to be told ****, you aren't worth the emotional pain you caused.
We are sick and tired of fake ass let me down "brothers" like you. If you
haven't learned THAT, you aren't worthy.