Signs of labor?

Old September 16th 03, 10:43 PM
Kari

Default Signs of labor?

This is more for reassurance than an actual question, maybe wishful thinking
but...

The past few days I've been sick. Really nauseated, having really soft
stools (I've been constipated almost this whole pregnancy up until the last
few days) totally irritable with the kids. I swear I have to pee every 5
minutes. Oh and my tummy looks smaller than it did last week. I lost 3
pounds between last week and now. And yes I've been cleaning a lot, or
rather organizing. Im not due for 12 more days but everyone keeps telling me
Im going to have this baby before then, just their instincts I guess. I hope
they are right, lol.

3rd baby and I still have no idea if these are actual labor signs or me just
getting my hopes up. Im SO uncomfortable!!

So, what were your early signs of labor?

Kari
mom to Kaylie (7) Noah (4) and #3 due in 12 days

Old September 16th 03, 10:46 PM
GoofeeGyrl

The past few days I've been sick. Really nauseated, having really soft
stools (I've been constipated almost this whole pregnancy up until the last
few days) totally irritable with the kids. I swear I have to pee every 5
minutes.

I was quite nauteous and made sooo many #2 trips to the potty starting on
Friday, little one was born on Sunday.

Linda
Mommy to Sophie, 2.5 years
and Eva, 9 days
Old September 16th 03, 10:52 PM
Kari

I was quite nauteous and made sooo many #2 trips to the potty starting on
Friday, little one was born on Sunday.

Linda
Mommy to Sophie, 2.5 years
and Eva, 9 days

Oh yay, thank you Im keeping my fingers crossed that this is it, or at
least very very near happening.

Old September 17th 03, 03:04 PM
Linz

"Kari" wrote in message
This is more for reassurance than an actual question, maybe wishful
thinking but...

The past few days I've been sick. Really nauseated, having really
soft stools (I've been constipated almost this whole pregnancy up
until the last few days) totally irritable with the kids. I swear I
have to pee every 5 minutes. Oh and my tummy looks smaller than it
did last week. I lost 3 pounds between last week and now. And yes
I've been cleaning a lot, or rather organizing. Im not due for 12
more days but everyone keeps telling me Im going to have this baby
before then, just their instincts I guess. I hope they are right,
lol.

I had my first ante-natal class last night, and we discussed early signs of
labour. You've got most of them there, Kari, so fingers crossed!

--
I will go down with this ship
I won't poke my eyes out and surrender

[Poll] When did you go into labor with your first baby? (was External Monitoring starting on due dat HollyLewis Pregnancy 1 September 9th 03 12:19 AM
Sign on Labor? GoofeeGyrl Pregnancy 1 September 6th 03 06:26 PM
Pattern of labor w/ moms of 2-3+? Mandy : Pregnancy 5 September 1st 03 07:18 PM
labor is near I guess - long Stephanie Pregnancy 27 August 28th 03 11:59 PM
preterm labor vent toypup Pregnancy 10 August 17th 03 10:14 PM