its been fun re"

Old October 27th 03, 12:45 PM
andygirl

Default its been fun re"

TJ although I agree with your views on most you should know that some of us
"New Wives" do not tryto push our husbands into not paying there support nor
are we "Jealous" of former wives my husbands former wife is unhapy with her
life and blew up like a cow after they seperated, she is bitter and hateful,
and I am thrilled with her life and mine, I love my stepchildren and I
tolerate their mothers. I am the one that cuts boths of his two exes every
two weeks.
Some of us are not here to attack I joined this news groups to see if there
were any posting that were not emotional but hat actually may have some real
useful legal information in it.
I do understand the kind of people in yuou posting though you are not all
wrong, my exeaa new wife hates myself and my child, she goes out of her way
to be snotty and always seems to be worried that I am going to take her
husband. They havent payed anything on my sons medical bills copays or
deductables in which they are responsible for all since I pay for insurance,
I am not bitter about this either though. I payed for it because my son
needed it and it did not reak the bank to do so.
Anyway I just want to let yo know we are not all psycho *S*
Dawn

Old October 27th 03, 01:18 PM
gini52

"andygirl" wrote in message
. ..
TJ although I agree with your views on most

Some of us are not here to attack I joined this news groups to see if

there
were any posting that were not emotional but hat actually may have some

real
useful legal information in it.

==
I don't think you got much in the way of stable emotions and "real useful
legal information"
from T.J. It's interesting that you agree with most of her views. You do
realize that she is a
psychopath, don't you?
==

Old October 27th 03, 02:08 PM
Tiffany

gini52 wrote in message

"andygirl" wrote in message
. ..
TJ although I agree with your views on most

Some of us are not here to attack I joined this news groups to see if

there
were any posting that were not emotional but hat actually may have some

real
useful legal information in it.

==
I don't think you got much in the way of stable emotions and "real useful
legal information"
from T.J. It's interesting that you agree with most of her views. You do
realize that she is a
psychopath, don't you?
==

I thought she was really a he? Damn.... I just don't know. She is obviously
a bored person and though I got a kick out of the battle she started here,
going to an autism group and telling lies is just wrong. There are
definitely issues. LOTS of issues.

Tiff

Old October 27th 03, 04:32 PM
gini52

"Tiffany" wrote in message

gini52 wrote in message

"andygirl" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Issues, indeed ;-) I think she/he was telling the truth in the autism group,
though. There seemed to
be too much detail for it to be lies. Maybe not. At any rate, she/he is one
sick person--the worst I remember showing up
here in years.
==
==

Tiff

Old October 27th 03, 06:48 PM

gini52 ...

T.J.? Children? Yes, or no?
Anybodies guess?

Sorry, no cigar for right answer.

nm

Old October 27th 03, 08:01 PM
Bob Whiteside

"Tiffany" wrote in message

gini52 wrote in message

"andygirl" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

First TJ was a man, then a woman, and then went back to being a man. This
whacko is definitely a gender-impaired misfit who admits to trolling
newsgroups and has proven themselves to be a pathological liar with a
pathological need for attention.

Old October 27th 03, 11:14 PM
Melvin Gamble

He's just doing the ol' "replying to my other personality trying to look
like I'm somebody who agrees with me" thing again....don't fall for it.

Mel Gamble

gini52 wrote:

. ..

Old October 27th 03, 11:20 PM
gini52

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Tiffany" wrote in message

gini52 wrote in message

"andygirl" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

And Tracy missed all the fun ;-)
==
==

Old October 27th 03, 11:34 PM
gini52

"Melvin Gamble" wrote in message
He's just doing the ol' "replying to my other personality trying to look
like I'm somebody who agrees with me" thing again....don't fall for it.

Mel Gamble

==
Gawd Mel, now I'm sooo confused! Usenet is getting way too hard.
==
==

gini52 wrote:

. ..

Old October 28th 03, 04:38 AM
Bob Whiteside

"gini52" wrote in message

"Melvin Gamble" wrote in message
He's just doing the ol' "replying to my other personality trying to look
like I'm somebody who agrees with me" thing again....don't fall for it.

Mel Gamble

==
Gawd Mel, now I'm sooo confused! Usenet is getting way too hard.
==
==

As you always say - listen to the written voice. The use of words and
phrasing always gives them away. This male, then female, then male again is
really a female. And it wouldn't surprise me the least to find out this is
Loony Lorain back for another round of pathologically insane dialogue. When
you posted the info about the autistic child I figured it had to be Loony
Lorain without all the pro-women studies and racist commentary.