help!!!! nursery question...

Old August 25th 03, 01:21 AM
little one

Default help!!!! nursery question...

i need help. i want baby mickey for all of the crib stuff but can't
find any anywhere!! and i live in orlando fl!! you would think i could
find it here. the disney store doesn't carry it neither does the local
walt disney world stores...the only place i haven't checked yet is the
parks....and what stinks is that just a few years ago you could find it
everywhere.....

does anyone have any suggestions or know where i can get this stuff??

thanks guys!!

melanie

Old August 25th 03, 03:37 AM
Ali's Daddie

"little one" wrote in message
| i need help. i want baby mickey for all of the crib stuff but can't
| find any anywhere!! and i live in orlando fl!! you would think i could
| find it here. the disney store doesn't carry it neither does the local
| walt disney world stores...the only place i haven't checked yet is the
| parks....and what stinks is that just a few years ago you could find it
| everywhere.....
|
| does anyone have any suggestions or know where i can get this stuff??
|
| thanks guys!!
|
| melanie

Other than eBay (Which has been suggested already... someone beat me to it
lol)

You can try Baby Depot (Burlington Coat Factory) They have a lot (or did
last winter) of the Baby Mickey stuff there.

Worth a look.

--
LES!

Daddie to Alegra Lee. May 25th 2003!
"Daddie's Little Diva"

To send me an email, please remove your hat
YourHatDaddie at bonbon.net

Old August 25th 03, 02:24 PM
little one

i checked ebay last night and DID find a crib bumper, sheet and
comforter...that was all i saw though..maybe i am not narrowing down
what i want....i found alot of stuffed animals and the like, but that
wasn't all i wanted....and i do have a baby mickey that i got for me
when i saw it...that was what made me want a baby mickey nursery.

i am going to try burlington baby depot though. i was on my way there
yesterday, but they closed and they i got your advice. so i am
definitely going to go after work today. thanks all....

if any one else has any suggestion, please feel free to holler at me!!

melanie

Old August 25th 03, 04:09 PM
Sandi

"little one" wrote in message
i checked ebay last night and DID find a crib bumper, sheet and
comforter...that was all i saw though..maybe i am not narrowing down
what i want....i found alot of stuffed animals and the like, but that
wasn't all i wanted....and i do have a baby mickey that i got for me
when i saw it...that was what made me want a baby mickey nursery.

i am going to try burlington baby depot though. i was on my way there
yesterday, but they closed and they i got your advice. so i am
definitely going to go after work today. thanks all....

if any one else has any suggestion, please feel free to holler at me!!

melanie

What about these? There were a few more wall hangings & some lamps I saw
too. I just put "baby mickey" nursery in the search field, if you want
to try and look for more.

Sandi
Abby (9/20/00)
Natalie (7/27/02)
TTC #3

Old August 26th 03, 02:05 AM
annafine

I don't know if you have such stores in your area, but you might try
Babies R'Us and Toys R'Us (I think both also have websites).

You could also try www.disney.com and then click on the link for
"Store" and see what you can find there.

Also, as has been suggested before, eBay.

I had decided NOT to choose a theme for my baby's nursery and that I'd
just go with what people gave me...My younger sisters hosted a Baby
Shower for me and my youngest sister is a HUGE Pooh fan...so she
decided that we were going to do the nursery in a Pooh theme. Needless
to say, the majority of the nursery stuff is Pooh themed;However, I do
have a collection of bunnies (stuffed and other nick nacks) so if I
have a girl, I'm going to put some of those into her room with the
Winnie the Pooh stuff. If we have a boy, we'll add teddy bears to go
with the Pooh stuff.

Good luck finding Baby Mickey.

annafine
Old August 26th 03, 04:01 AM
little one

thanks sandi....apparently i don't know how to enter searches...smile
this is just what i was looking for....

melanie

Old August 26th 03, 06:34 PM
Sandi

No problem! Glad I could help! My husband "plays" on eBay all the time, so
I've learned a few tricks from him on how to find what I want.

--
Sandi
Abby (9/20/00)

Old September 17th 03, 05:43 AM
little one

kelly....

thanks for your response. did she find baby mickey stuff or just mickey
stuff? i don't have any trouble finding mickey or disney stuff, i just
can't seem to find any baby mickey stuff...you know where mickey and
pals are babies themselves. i have found a few things on ebay thanks to
some great people on here though. but i am wondering, which did she
find....i would be willing to go to walmart to look for it too. (i
really DON'T like walmart here...it is always so crowded and cluttered
and dirty...target is MUCH better in my opinion.)

thanks
melanie

Kids should work... bobb General 108 December 15th 03 03:23 PM
And again he strikes........ Doan strikes ...... again! was Kids should work... Kane General 2 December 6th 03 03:28 AM
Dumb first time mom question :) Donna General 7 July 28th 03 03:29 PM