name help...

Old January 14th 04, 03:24 AM
VirginiaGirl

Default name help...

elizabeth

"little one" wrote in message
hey guys...need a bit of help. i have alist of names i can't decide
on. i only need one. but this is what i need from you....only type
which name you like best. no explanation of why or suggestions of other
names please. please don't take this the wrong way. i am just trying
to see which name seems to be the most popular and liked.

here they are in no particular order....
paige
alexis
ella
elizabeth

this would be her middle name not her first. i already have that one.
i don't want to say what it is until she is born, so i hope you
understand. her first name starts with a "R" and her last name will
start with a "B".

thank you so much for you help!!

melanie

Old January 14th 04, 03:54 AM
Christine

Elizabeth....;-)

Old January 14th 04, 04:27 AM
little one

thanks to everyone for their help. it seems that ella is the most
popular followed very closely by elizabeth.....ugh.....i'm not sure if
this helped me or not. i will probably end up deciding in the hospital
on the middle name if it is a girl!! why am i so indecisive? i didn't
have ANY trouble coming up with a boys name. why is a girls name so
hard?? smile

thanks again!!

melanie

Old January 14th 04, 05:25 AM
Susanne Koenig

Elizabeth is my all time favorite.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Sue,

I'm considering Elizabeth Shoibhan if we get a wee surprise. At least she
won't be called SUSAN. LOL

Sk (Susanne)

Old January 14th 04, 08:23 AM
Elly

"little one" ha scritto nel messaggio
why am i so indecisive? i didn't
have ANY trouble coming up with a boys name. why is a girls name so
hard?? smile

thanks again!!

melanie

Hi Melanie,
We had exactly the same problem- but for the first name in case the baby was
a girl - (which does make the problem just a *tad* bigger than yours, since
you already have the first name picked out ;-). We decided pretty easily
which name we'd choose for a boy (DH kept adding some names to the list, but
I was sure which one we'd use in the end). But for a girl... the list was
pretty long, something like 13 names on it... And yes, I posted a poll here
too :-) It didn't help me decide about the name, but it gave me a sense of
which names are liked. So we were almost around our due date when we finally
decided... I think the moment you start to call your unborn baby the name
you are thinking about is definitively the moment you know the name is
right.

Good luck,
Elly
Mom to Erin - 3+ months old