Attn: Jamie Clark

Old January 15th 04, 12:47 AM
Denise Anderson

Default Jamie Clark

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Nadene,
No, I don't mind posting about it here...if anyone doesn't want to read
about it, they can just delete it!

If you don't mind me asking, Jamie, did you pay for Taylor's head shots?
When I was a kid my sister and I did a lot of shoots and commercials as
extras.. my parents say they paid for some of our headshots, but they got to
choose the photographer and pictures and stuff. I took Emily to the only
SAG agency around, and they mandate that you use their photographer and the
photographs are upward of $500. For me, that's not budgetable unless she's
gonna be the next Hillary Duff.

Old January 15th 04, 01:00 AM
JennP

"Denise Anderson" wrote in message

If you don't mind me asking, Jamie, did you pay for Taylor's head shots?
When I was a kid my sister and I did a lot of shoots and commercials as
extras.. my parents say they paid for some of our headshots, but they got

choose the photographer and pictures and stuff. I took Emily to the only
SAG agency around, and they mandate that you use their photographer and

the
photographs are upward of $500. For me, that's not budgetable unless

she's
gonna be the next Hillary Duff.

Not to mention, I'd think a babies headshot must be changed every few months
at least, no?
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old January 15th 04, 07:35 AM
Jamie Clark

The agency we used said that they could recommend a few different
photographers, or we could use Picture People. We had coincidentally
already signed up for the yearly package at PP, so we opted to go with that.
I took a few different outfits and a stuffed animal, and we got one of those
shots as her headshot photo (full body shot, actually). So it didn't cost
any more than we would have spent anyway. If the agency hadn't liked any of
those photos, we would have paid for a professional, even if she never got
work, they'd be gorgeous, and I'd be thrilled to have them. I'm glad we
didn't need to do that, although I hope to see some of these ads some day,
and perhaps maybe still get some really professional B&W photos done of her.

I wonder if the difference is SAG? Taylor is just doing photo shoots, no
film work or commercials at this point, so we don't have to deal with SAG
yet.
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clark_guest,
Password: Guest
Password

Handmade Baby Blankets -- www.geocities.com/digit_the_cat/Blankets.html

Old January 15th 04, 07:36 AM
Jamie Clark

They haven't said anything yet about changing it. It may depend on how much
the baby changes.
--

"JennP" wrote in message

[...]

'1918' (also: FluMist: Attn Safeway/Albertson Shoppers) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 October 30th 03 10:22 PM
Attn: Jill Tracy Cramer Pregnancy 0 October 23rd 03 06:38 AM
Attn: SHER! Elly Pregnancy 2 September 29th 03 05:25 PM
Attn: JEN (Jennifer Rassmusen) Elly Pregnancy 0 September 29th 03 09:19 AM
Attn: EM! Elly Pregnancy 1 September 23rd 03 03:40 AM