Need money to support your children. This really works and its Legal

Old November 5th 07, 07:24 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
k4k

Default Need money to support your children. This really works and its Legal

Make Lots of Money Quick, Easy & LEGAL with Paypal

AS SEEN ON OPRAH!! And ABC's investigation team 20/20 also proved it
can be done***

PAYPAL VERIFIES THAT THIS $6 INVESTMENT
IS 100% LEGAL AND IS A BIG HIT, THIS YEAR SEE
THEIR NOTE BELOW OR ASK THEM DIRECTLY... THIS
opportunity MIGHT TAKE 15-30 MINUTES AND JUST $6,

BUT IT IS 100% WORTH IT TO MAKE THOUSANDS SO
QUICKLY. THIS IS NOT ANOTHER SCAM THAT
TAKES LOTS OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY; THIS IS
A NO RISK INVESTMENT THAT WILL MAKE YOU
THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR VERY EASILY AND QUICKLY.

]From Paypal:

"Dear Member, it has come to our attention that there
is a Paypal investing opportunity floating around at the moment you
may have heard about, or seen the Paypal $6 investment. You may have
even taken part in it. Well we have been asked a lot of questions
about this investment program and the answer is, yes it does
work and yes, it is safe to use providing you follow the
rules, it is legal and has made a big hit on the Internet
this year. If you would like to take part in this program
or would like a bit more information then please see the
attached file that was kindly donated to us. Thank you for
using Paypal!"

Get rid of student loans, get out of debt, and make money to go
traveling!!

Making Money - This Really Works keep in mind that everything
stated below is 100% legal as stated by the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161). A little while back, I was browsing through
newsgroups,just like you are now, and came across an article similar
to this one, that said, you could make thousands of dollars within
weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! : Anyway it said that
you have to send $1.00 to each of the following names on the list,
stated at the end of this article using Paypal. You don't have to be
preferred or verified to transfer and receive money, so you lose no
money through transfers. Now honestly, what are six dollars,
especially out of a Paypal account? In exchange you will make
thousands in the first few months. You then place your own name and
email address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in
at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands of newsgroups). No catch
that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people
first, I thought about trying it.

I know that you may have seen this on Oprah or even received numerous
messages about this simple program and have probably just deleted
them,
I know I have! But for some unknown reason this time I decided to give
it a try.

Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and will
be very glad you did when it starts to work. Remember, all you're
going to be out of pocket is about the cost of a couple of coffees
with the opportunity of banking thousands of dollars into your Paypal
account!

I sent out my measly $6.00 to the six people on the list. Well GUESS
WHAT!!...Within 7 days, I started: getting $$$$$ in my account! I was
shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the CASH just kept coming
in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second
week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had
over $15,060.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and
I have made a total of just over $26,000.00 and it's still coming
in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6 minutes to send it out.
This program WORKS, all you have to do is try it, and waste some
pocket change. You could find six dollar lying around the house. There
is absolutely nothing you could lose. Just follow the 3 basic steps
below to make thousands in just a few days, weeks, or months, it all
depends on how many posts of this letter you put in message boards or
send as emails.

Here's how it works: When you post 200 messages all over the Internet,
it is estimated that at least 15 people will respond and send you a
$1.00. ($15.00). Those 15 will Post 200 Posts each and 225 people send
you $1.00 ($225.00) Those 225 people Post 200 Posts each and 3,375
people send you $1.00 ($3,375.00) Those 3,375 post 200 posts each and
759,375 people send you $1.00 ($759,375.00) At this point your name
drops off the list, but so far you have received $813,615.00.
Note: I'm not saying this is going to make everyone 800 grand, but
lets say even 1 person out of 200 tries this program, you are still
going to make 50,000 Dollars anywhere from 1 month to 6 months
max!!!!! You can also copy this letter and email it to some of your
friends and associates, it's a guarantee that some of them will be
interested and give it a go, the more that do the more you make.

INSTRUCTIONS 1. Immediately send $1.00 to each of the six people on
the list using
Paypal, and in the comment (Subject) section type "Please add me to
your list". Below
are the emails that you transfer the money into:

Paypal accounts to send 1 dollar to:

1)
2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

2. After sending the money to the first 6 people on the list, you can
remove the name next to the #1 on the list and move the rest of the
names up one position (#2 becomes
#1, #3 becomes #2, etc?) Then place your name in the #6 position. Then
save it.

3. When you have completed the instructions, take this letter and then
go to (Google, Yahoo,...) and type in (Making Money Message board,
Money Message Board,
Money Forum, Free money Forum, or anything along those lines that are
forums) and start posting your copy of this message at least 200
times, to as many unique message boards as you can, or more. The more
times you post this at a unique board, the more money you will make.
You can email your message to as many people you can but remember, the
more you post and email the more money you make! Keep a copy of this
letter so you can use it a second time. Post it out again in six
months, but Post it with the addresses you receive with each dollar
pound. It will work better the second time. Estimates are at 20,000 to
50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the
actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will
work. If you don't have a Paypal account you can copy the link below
and follow the instructions. It's totally secure, costs you nothing to
set-up and is a very useful way of transferring and more importantly
receiving money. You will be amazed every time you check your account
to see how much money has been paid into it, and this money goes
straight in without any deductions. To sign up for Paypal follow this
link, just make sure that you use the same email address for your
Paypal account that you put in this list, that's how your payments are
made.
https://www.paypal.com

4. This program remains successful because of the honesty and
integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by
carefully adhering to the instructions.
In this business your product is not solid and tangible, its a
service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many
large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists.
However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the
income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included
in that list.

5. This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to section
18
1302& 1241 of the Postal Lottery laws.

Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money,
you can use it again and again. This is the biggest growing
internet money making investment on the net, you will see that as you
post your letters to the message boards, but that just proves how
successful it really is.

6. Good luck, don't forget to follow the instructions correctly and
spend the money wisely!!