What's with debt?

Old December 8th 08, 05:50 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
DB[_4_]

Default What's with debt?

"Anneke.A" wrote in message
According to David Walker the former comptoller general of the United
states the national debt would be $ 10,5 trillion but if every debt of the
US would be payed it would be $50 trillion. I never knew that the debt
would be this high but IOUSA was enlightening. So every US citizen would
be in hock for $145.000 to begin with? With a 2% interest rate that would
be $2900 per person per year just to be a citizen? No wonder why the
banks are failing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_M...roller_General)

Most Fathers are forced to pay $9,000 per year in Child Support, why can't
the average citizen afford to pay $3,000 for their fair share of the debt
that they benefited from or are they just going to pass it on to their
children?

All you dead beats, pay up!

Old December 8th 08, 06:19 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.politics,alt.politics.obama
simpleton

"DB" wrote in message

"Anneke.A" wrote in message
According to David Walker the former comptoller general of the United
states the national debt would be $ 10,5 trillion but if every debt of
the US would be payed it would be $50 trillion. I never knew that the
debt would be this high but IOUSA was enlightening. So every US citizen
would be in hock for $145.000 to begin with? With a 2% interest rate that
would be $2900 per person per year just to be a citizen? No wonder why
the banks are failing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_M...roller_General)

Most Fathers are forced to pay $9,000 per year in Child Support, why can't
the average citizen afford to pay $3,000 for their fair share of the debt
that they benefited from or are they just going to pass it on to their
children?

All you dead beats, pay up!

How did I benefit from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan which GWB has been
putting on the National Credit Card (National Debt)? - He will continue
putting on that credit card about $10 Bln/month until January 20, 2009 - who
to benefit?
How did I benefit from Bush the Farther's war against Iraq - again a major
contributor to the National Debt?
How did I benefit from Reagan's support of Afghan mujaheds who have later
morphed into Taliban?
How did I benefit from the war against Vietnam - the one which has started
relentless growth of the National Debt?
How do I benefit from continued Star Wars efforts if our alleged remaining
potential enemies are little "terrorists" scattered in the mountains? - Are
we going to use our ballistic missiles to nuke those mountains?
On the other hand, I can name some of the beneficiaries of all those
continued humongous expenses - military-industrial complex being the primary
one. Let them pay. Let the big oil companies who hoped to use the US armed
forces to gain control of the world's 3rd largest oil resources pay. Let
the zionists, who have incited using our armed forces to bring down their
arch-enemy Saddam, pay their share now. Will they? - If they will not, why
would I?

Old December 8th 08, 06:54 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.politics,alt.politics.obama
Bob W

"simpleton" wrote in message
news

"DB" wrote in message

"Anneke.A" wrote in message
[...]

Just curious - Why did you not list Korea as Truman's war? Why didn't you
refer to Viet Nam as Kennedy and Johnson's war? Why did you leave out
Carter's bumbling of the Iranian Hostage Crisis? Why did you omit Clinton
getting us into war in Bosnia and then Serbia/Kosovo? Why did you skip over
Clinton's refusal to respond to multiple overt attacks on the U.S.? Why did
you not acknowledge Clinton's use of military forces against U.S. citizens
in Waco? Why are you ignoring Obama's plans to invade our ally Pakistan and
ramp up the war is Afghanistan?

Old December 8th 08, 07:02 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.politics,alt.politics.obama
DB[_4_]

"simpleton" wrote in message
news

"DB" wrote in message

"Anneke.A" wrote in message
[...]

Are you saying all those young men that died fighting for "your" Freedom was
for nothing?

Pay up you deadbeats! You have the option of paying on the 1st or the 15th
of the month or go to prison for not meeting your obligation. It's only
$300 a month, why can't you pay that?

Old December 8th 08, 07:15 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.politics,alt.politics.obama
Curly Surmudgeon

On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 22:02:49 -0800, DB wrote:

"simpleton" wrote in message
news

"DB" wrote in message

"Anneke.A" wrote in message
[...]

Uhm, how did the invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, Grenada, Bosnia, Lebanon,
Vietnam, Korea, or Colombia enhance my freedom?

Pay up you deadbeats! You have the option of paying on the 1st or the
15th of the month or go to prison for not meeting your obligation. It's
only $300 a month, why can't you pay that?

You first, ante up.

--
Regards, Curly
Vote Republican, Suffering Builds Character

Old December 8th 08, 08:56 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.politics,alt.politics.obama
DB[_4_]

"Curly Surmudgeon" wrote in

Are you saying all those young men that died fighting for "your" Freedom
was for nothing?

Uhm, how did the invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, Grenada, Bosnia, Lebanon,
Vietnam, Korea, or Colombia enhance my freedom?

Pay up you deadbeats! You have the option of paying on the 1st or the
15th of the month or go to prison for not meeting your obligation. It's
only $300 a month, why can't you pay that?

You first, ante up.

The government will just garnish your wages then, no need to ask you!
All they have to do is pass a bill, not hard considering they passed a $700
Billion dollar bill in just 3 weeks!
Who is going to stop them, you?

Old December 8th 08, 11:45 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.politics,alt.politics.obama
Curly Surmudgeon

On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 11:56:17 -0800, DB wrote:

"Curly Surmudgeon" wrote in

Are you saying all those young men that died fighting for "your"
Freedom was for nothing?

Uhm, how did the invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, Grenada, Bosnia,
Lebanon, Vietnam, Korea, or Colombia enhance my freedom?

Pay up you deadbeats! You have the option of paying on the 1st or the
15th of the month or go to prison for not meeting your obligation.
It's only $300 a month, why can't you pay that?

You first, ante up.

The government will just garnish your wages then, no need to ask you! All
they have to do is pass a bill, not hard considering they passed a $700
Billion dollar bill in just 3 weeks!
Who is going to stop them, you?

Already did that, the feds cannot touch me.

When are you going to pay your "fair share"?