Hi ;) I may as well introduce myself too...

Old February 23rd 05, 03:20 PM
Sophie

Default Hi ;) I may as well introduce myself too...

Hello everyone,

My name is Sophie, I'm currently 28w pg with boy/girl twins, and I've been
lurking here for a moment, wondering if I should introduce myself or not. I
saw Kelly did it, so it decided me...
I am 33, and the mother to a 2 yo daughter, conceived via fertility
treatment, as were my twins. Like Kelly, I also come from the IF newsgroup,
so some of you may know me. I don't really know if I'm going to post much to
start with, but well I thought I'd give it a try anyway since I know some of
the posters.
The questions will come later

Sophie

Old February 23rd 05, 05:14 PM
KellyH

"Sophie" wrote in message
Hello everyone,

My name is Sophie, I'm currently 28w pg with boy/girl twins, and I've been
lurking here for a moment, wondering if I should introduce myself or not.
I saw Kelly did it, so it decided me...
I am 33, and the mother to a 2 yo daughter, conceived via fertility
treatment, as were my twins. Like Kelly, I also come from the IF
newsgroup, so some of you may know me. I don't really know if I'm going to
post much to start with, but well I thought I'd give it a try anyway since
I know some of the posters.
The questions will come later

Sophie

Hi Sophie! Nice to see you here

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net

Old February 25th 05, 11:59 PM
Paula Johnson

Nice to see you here, Sophie :-). I can't believe you're 28 weeks
already!

--
Paula
Mom to Olivia and Cassie (b. 4/8/03 @ 26 weeks)