Checking In

Old December 27th 05, 09:06 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default Checking In

I haven't been here in so long but I wanted to stop in and say hello!

Things are going great around here. I'm so in love with my new baby girl,
she's such a wonderful, happy baby. Annabelle will be 3 months old
tomorrow, and she's slept through the night for the past 2 nights!

Aaron & Nick love her, especially Aaron. He's always hugging and kissing
her. They are such great big brothers. They are 17 months old now. They
say thank you all the time now and it's just so cute!

Mariam's marker was set in October and it is beautiful, I think it's the
most unique in the whole cemetery.

The MOM Project is currently putting together a cookbook. Once we have
enough submissions, we will combine them all into a cookbook with a
Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness theme. These books will be sold at a
reasonable price on the MOM Project website, available for anyone to
purchase and will be professionally printed!

This cookbook will not only contain recipes, but stories from bereaved
parents of inspiration and memorials. Deadline for submissions will be
January 15, 2006.

If you would like to be a part of this monumental event for us, we'd love to
hear from you. Drop us an email to !

-Lisa
Mom to Annabelle 9/28/05
Aaron & Nicholas 7/25/04
Mariam, born sleeping 9/10/03
http://www.memoriesofmariam.com

Old December 29th 05, 12:29 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Hi Lisa

Lovely to have an update!

It's great to hear the boys are loving their little sister - I have
number two due in a month (plus or minus a few weeks) and I'm worried
how Aiden will react.

Good luck with the cookbook - it sounds like a lovely idea.

Happy new year!

Camille #2 due 3 Feb

Old December 29th 05, 10:28 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Crystal Dreamer wrote:
I haven't been here in so long but I wanted to stop in and say hello!

Things are going great around here. I'm so in love with my new baby
girl, she's such a wonderful, happy baby. Annabelle will be 3 months
old tomorrow, and she's slept through the night for the past 2 nights!

Aaron & Nick love her, especially Aaron. He's always hugging and
kissing her. They are such great big brothers. They are 17 months
old now. They say thank you all the time now and it's just so cute!

Mariam's marker was set in October and it is beautiful, I think it's
the most unique in the whole cemetery.

I'm glad you decided to post an update. Things seem to be going so well for
you :-D You sound so together and I think I'd be nuts, lol.

Good luck with the cookbook.

--
Nikki
Hunter 4/99

CHECKING CERVICAL DIALTION YOURSELF Jim and Janet Festa Pregnancy 0 December 12th 05 01:57 PM
Checking for progress Wendy Pregnancy 78 November 13th 04 12:12 PM
Background Checking TK Child Support 9 June 1st 04 01:09 PM
Checking BP/preeclampsia signs in labour Sidheag McCormack Pregnancy 11 October 15th 03 10:25 AM
(CAN.) Checking children's progress a mouse click away [email protected] General 0 August 28th 03 05:35 PM