Botched circumcision of American infant boy severes entire glans!!!!!!! 10% circ complication rate "normal"

Old July 26th 07, 10:13 PM posted to soc.men,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.circumcision
Jake Waskett

Default Botched circumcision of American infant boy severes entire glans!!

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 13:41:30 -0700, R. Steve Walz wrote:

You're Jake Waskett, the guy who calls himself Wadi and that
"DrBull****@gmail".
Steve

You got the first one right.

There are three claims: 1) that I'm Jake Waskett, 2) that I'm Wadi, and 3)
that I'm DrBull****. The first (numbered 1) is correct.
Old July 27th 07, 04:26 PM posted to soc.men,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.circumcision
R. Steve Walz

Jake Waskett wrote:

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 13:41:30 -0700, R. Steve Walz wrote:

You're Jake Waskett, the guy who calls himself Wadi and that
"DrBull****@gmail".
Steve

You got the first one right.

There are three claims: 1) that I'm Jake Waskett, 2) that I'm Wadi, and 3)
that I'm DrBull****. The first (numbered 1) is correct.

---------------
Nawh, you're blowking it out your asshole, we knew you were Jake
Waskett, that very post SAID SO!
Steve
Old July 27th 07, 09:16 PM posted to soc.men,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.circumcision
Wadi (the original)

R. Steve Walz wrote:

----------------------------------
No, by knowingly distorting the meaning of my post.
LIKE YOU JUST DID, YOU ****-****ING LIAR!!

----------------------------
You don't pose genuine questions, you only spew lies, you ****-****!

--------------------------------
Sure it does, you ****-licking liar!
Steve

There he goes again ... the trailer park coming out and he just can't
help himself!
Old July 27th 07, 09:24 PM posted to soc.men,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.circumcision
Wadi (the original)

Jake Waskett wrote:

Clearly not. And it's odd, but you simply refuse to give information that
can be used to identify this alleged post. So evasive.

Yes, Jake one has to feel sorry for our Steve, but to survive the
trailer park one has to be evasive and cunning and ...
Old July 27th 07, 09:29 PM posted to soc.men,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.circumcision
R. Steve Walz

Wadi (the original) wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:

----------------------------------
No, by knowingly distorting the meaning of my post.
LIKE YOU JUST DID, YOU ****-****ING LIAR!!

----------------------------
You don't pose genuine questions, you only spew lies, you ****-****!

--------------------------------
Sure it does, you ****-licking liar!
Steve

There he goes again ... the trailer park coming out and he just can't
help himself!

-------------------
You're an ignorant little fixated classist who probably actually
thinks such ridiculous things, and that makes you pitiful. I've
never lived in a trailer, but you can't handle the truth, and what
is REALLY the silliest is that this really means something to you!

It actually doesn't mean anything to the rest of us, but you'll
probably think we're just lying to you, so deep are you in your
delusion. You can't help think that everyone thinks just like you.
If you knew the truth you'd be shocked to the core!

Nobody else thinks that the silly legends of trailer-trash apply
to the vast number of people who live in some very expensive trailers
around this country. You're so out of touch with most of America
that you actually do! And that's just a HOOT and a HALF!!
Steve
Old July 28th 07, 11:07 AM posted to soc.men,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.circumcision
Wadi (the original)

R. Steve Walz wrote:

Wadi (the original) wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:

----------------------------------
[...]

I know your 'history' is something you would rather forget, Steve. But
you keep letting the cat out of the bag with your trailer trash type
behaviour together with your love of filthy genitals. Your past will
continue to haunt you... forever!
Old July 28th 07, 05:37 PM posted to soc.men,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.circumcision
R. Steve Walz

Wadi (the original) wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:

[...]

YOUR version of my "history" isn't, it's your delusion.
Steve