Hello again (X-posted)

Old July 27th 03, 10:13 PM
Lina

Default Hello again (X-posted)

We're back home, finally! We'd returned home on the 16th, but didn't have
an internet connection, then the monkey turned blue on me, and we were back
to the hospital.
She has reflux, and is now on two different medications. (Zantax and
Donperidone.) Breastfeeding is going great, and she's gaining lots of
weight. As soon as we find the cords to upload everything, I'll post a link
to more pictures of her. :P
It's great to be home.

--
Lina
EDD July 20th, 2003

Old July 28th 03, 03:54 AM
Cathy

Lina wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
We're back home, finally! We'd returned home on the 16th, but didn't have
an internet connection, then the monkey turned blue on me, and we were

back
to the hospital.
She has reflux, and is now on two different medications. (Zantax and
Donperidone.) Breastfeeding is going great, and she's gaining lots of
weight. As soon as we find the cords to upload everything, I'll post a

link
to more pictures of her. :P
It's great to be home.

--
Lina
EDD July 20th, 2003

Congratulations on being home, hopefully for good now. I'm pleased things
are going well now, and I look forward to pictures!

Cathy

Old July 28th 03, 04:51 PM
Em

"Lina" wrote in message
We're back home, finally! We'd returned home on the 16th, but didn't have
an internet connection, then the monkey turned blue on me, and we were

back
to the hospital.
She has reflux, and is now on two different medications. (Zantax and
Donperidone.) Breastfeeding is going great, and she's gaining lots of
weight. As soon as we find the cords to upload everything, I'll post a

link
to more pictures of her. :P
It's great to be home.

Sounds like you've definitely been through some scary times lately, Lina.
Glad you're home now & that breastfeeding is going well. Would love to see
the pix!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03