Single Mom of 3 and another on the way

Old April 14th 06, 12:18 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Single Mom of 3 and another on the way

what does my parents have to do with it i have been on my own since the
age of 16. and my parents have passed away. I do everything on my own.

Old April 14th 06, 02:35 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"Straw Berry" wrote in message
what does my parents have to do with it i have been on my own since the
age of 16. and my parents have passed away. I do everything on my own.

Oh, well, aren't you a responsible Mommy!

Old April 14th 06, 02:49 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"Straw Berry" wrote in message
what does my parents have to do with it i have been on my own since the
age of 16. and my parents have passed away. I do everything on my own.

And... How on earth do you 'do everything on your own' with $250 a month???
I know I spend nearly that on bills alone in a month.

Old May 2nd 06, 08:08 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Well, if you spend $250 on your bill.. you must have money.. We could
used some donation.

Old May 2nd 06, 08:35 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

wrote in message
oups.com...
Well, if you spend $250 on your bill.. you must have money.. We could
used some donation.

Who are you talking to and what are you talking about?

Old May 3rd 06, 03:39 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Tue, 02 May 2006 19:35:22 GMT, "xkatx" the following
was posted in blue dry erase marker:

wrote in message
groups.com...
Well, if you spend $250 on your bill.. you must have money.. We could
used some donation.

Who are you talking to and what are you talking about?

Remember the webTV woman who was able to survive on $250. a month?

Oh, of course. How could I forget?
But, my question was directed at vicki, who seems to be quoting no one and
replying to someone... Perhaps me, only assuming this because it's directly
under my one response, but maybe the OP, but either way, the response makes
no sense at all.
webTV lady has $250 a month and a donation? If there's donations of this
$250 being handed out, please count me in... If vicki is handing out
donations, I'm down for that as well.