Free Notice of Appeal Form

Old June 4th 04, 03:01 PM
krp

Default Pangborn

"Bob Hirschfeld, JD" wrote in message
s.com...

"krp" wrote in message

(Pangborn's defamatory lies deleted)

If you look carefully, Mr. Pangborn, you will find that NOWHERE in these
recent threads did I INITIATE reference to Kenneth R. Pangborn.
You are hereby challenged to accurately quote any INITIAL reference
by me to you. I have successfully resisted
writing anything publicly about you for decades. The problem, Mr.

Pangborn,
is that so many smelly shoes fit you, that you take them personally even
when made for the feet of someone else.
Now that you have drawn your own personal enemies
to this thread, along with their promotion of their own websites aimed at
your deflation, I wish you luck. Unlike the "Sux" character, your physical
whereabouts and long defamatory history are generally in the public

record.
This is your chance to cease your newly-lit incendiaries against me.

It was an attach from your TRASH RABBIT addy Bob. Bob the things I have
commented on are established FACT and we both know it. If you are PLAYING
lawyer and implying legal action Bob, BRING IT ON..... If you wish a legal
enema.

By the way, I have had no beard for some time, have never spent any time

in
Mexican Mountains, (I reside as close to sea level in my beach home, as

you
reside in Florida), and the history of my ancient battles
against the crooks of the AZ bench and bar, are public information of

which
I am proud. I have no apology or the
judicial lies upon which my disbarment was procured.. Your accounts of
long-ago late-night
conversations with me are the type of imaginitive dishonesty for which you
are famous. Your veiled nonsense about my having only one false-abuse
victory is easily refuted by my multiple, important, successful
false-accusation cases for which
histories or written judicial documents have for years been published in

the
Internet.

But your great victories are LIES Bob! Obtained by FRAUD. It all
everyone else's fault is it Bob? Never you!

On the other hand, of my judicial enemies who put their fabrications about
me in the public record, the worst of the judges in Arizona died of lung
cancer before I could publicize his personal history of alcoholism and
beating his children, and
the Chief Justice of the AZ Supreme Court who wrote the lies in his
disbarment opinion regarding me, has apparently "retired" in disgrace,
before I published the record of his punishment for dishonesty while he
was still in law school.

Funny thing Bob, MANY of your clients were the ones who brought the bar
complaints. I know another lawyer who was recently suspended form the
practice of law, in his case he has NEVER had a complaint from a CLIENT in
38 years of practice. The complaint? From a prosecutor who LOST!

Unlike you, Mr. Pangborn, I have had a solid, ten year history as a
practicing fathers' rights attorney, of which I am proud.

HA....... SOlidly BAD according to the dads in Arizona...

Over a thousand children retained their relationships with their fathers,

because
of my decade's work. I am responsible for
changing certain parts of Arizona's domestic relations and juvenile laws,
all on the public record. I stopped Arizona CPS' cross-ethnic adoption
prohibition. I stopped misuse of the Penile Plethymograph in Arizona
(a testing procedure apparenly advocated by you). I protected a young
father from judicial overruling of his fifth amendment rights. In two
specific
cases, I obtained sole custody for fathers when the mother(s) had
physically sexually molested small children in their attempt(s) to secure
custody for themselves. I am certainly not perfect,
but your yowling cannot take from me these and many
other real achievements in my ten years as an Attorney.

Hirschfeld what YOU understand about the PPG could be placed on the last
molecule of the point of a pin and have spare room left over! I would never
say you have never done anything positive Bob, but your exaggerations and
misrepresentations about yourself, coupled with your ENTIRELY ego centric
behavior that has been so destrive within the movement, does not earn you
ANY respect at all.

Obviously, you cannot joust with me publicly without immediately

attracting
the hordes of your own enemies. You would be well advised to seek a lesser
adversary than me.

Hate to tell you Bob, Moore is 10 times the adversary that YOU are. The
record on you is absolute.There is a little wiggle room for Moore.

Old June 4th 04, 03:45 PM
Bob Hirschfeld, JD

Default Troll "Moon Shyne"

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
C'mon, Bob - it ain't defamation when it's the truth - didn't they teach

you
that in law school?

What is defamation will be decided in a Court of Law. Trolls who snipe from
hiding
cannot prove the "truth" of their defamatory lies from their places of
hiding. That
includes you "Moon Shyne".

Old June 4th 04, 03:52 PM
Bob Hirschfeld, JD

Default Two "Sucker_Sux" defamatory websites shut down

"Hirschfeld Sucks" wrote in message
s.com...
(deleted)

Yesterday, almost every one of "Sux" posts included death/suicide threats.
Thus far today, such threats seem to be missing. Must be something
I said in one of my responses. But the jeopardy of a criminal indictment
may have affected the "Sux" campaign. "Sux" criminal posts are preserved.

Bob Hirschfeld, JD

PO Box 696, Lukeville AZ 85341
MX Tel 011 52 638 382 0214
http://www.nolawyer.com/lawtapes.html