I'm tired...

Old March 25th 06, 01:33 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default I'm tired...

"'Kate" wrote in message ...
What a freeking busy week! Internship interviews started and I have been
on interviews three days in a row - one more to go next Thursday.

Where ever I end up will be fine.
My feet hurt.
My brain is fried.
I didn't *fit* at today's interview site and I wanted to go home
half-way through.

I hope the CCISD (school) site wants me. I loved their team and felt
right at home with them. I hope they're looking to hire afterward! I
wouldn't mind their benefits package.

Anyway.. I'm tired. I need a glass of wine but I still have to pick Lisa
up at school at 3:05 and I don't have wine in the house and I'm too
tired to get it. heh.

Anyone wanna take me out for a drink?

C'Mon, girlfriend, let's go - drinks are on me!
I just found out that I have to be at work tomorrow night to roll out a new website, and I've been waiting 3 weeks to
hear about an interview I had.... the word as of yesterday, to the recruiter (to pass along to me) was "tell her to hang
in there one more week"

sigh

Margaritas? Frozen?

Old March 25th 06, 09:43 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 01:33:50 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
wrote:

"'Kate" wrote in message ...
[...]

Yeah, have a drink for me. Matter of fact, have 10 drinks within an
hour for me and drink yourself to death!

LOL

t Michael t

Old March 25th 06, 03:12 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message ...
[...]

OMG.. like the suspense is just what you need! I hope you get the new
job.

Me too - actually - about 4 rungs up the ladder, and a 29% increase to the budget :-)
And a relocation.
Oh, and some international travel....... good thing my passport's still good!

Let's hope we both get 'em - and that job that you weren't comfortable in the interview? Wrong company for you....
it's the one's where you're comfortable, relaxed and enjoying the people (I had 8 people interviewing me over 6 hours)
that are the right jobs - I'm convinced of that.

Margaritas? Frozen?

Hell yeah.
You, me, and Bev. :-)

Deal.

Old March 25th 06, 03:39 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 15:12:48 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

OMG.. like the suspense is just what you need! I hope you get the new
job.

Me too - actually - about 4 rungs up the ladder, and a 29% increase to the budget :-)
And a relocation.
Oh, and some international travel....... good thing my passport's still good!

I am SOOOO PROUD OF YOU! Even being considered for a job like that is
really something! You've done well.

Thanks - it's funnier than that - I wasn't even looking for a job - a recruiter saw my resume, decided I was right for
the job (the skill set is a great match, actually), and called me - I never would have heard about it, if it weren't for
her.

Let's hope we both get 'em - and that job that you weren't comfortable in the interview? Wrong company for you....
it's the one's where you're comfortable, relaxed and enjoying the people (I had 8 people interviewing me over 6 hours)
that are the right jobs - I'm convinced of that.

I think so too. I hadn't realized that there was such a thing as a good
fit until this experience.

There is such a thing - I worked a contract job, once upon a time - 6 months, they extended 2 more months, they extended
another 2 months...... and the place was toxic, I was living on ulcer meds..... at the end of the 10 months, when I had
finished building their database (which they apparently still use), they called my house on a sunday and left a message
that I no longer had a job, and where did i want them to send my stuff? about a month ago, their HR department called
me about a position, and I told them I had already worked there, and there wasn't enough money in the world to get me
back there again....

Fit matters.

Actually, it matters more than the money.

Margaritas? Frozen?

Hell yeah.
You, me, and Bev. :-)

Deal.

:-)

C'mon bev. Get that jet on the runway!

LMAO!! Do I need my passport?

Old March 25th 06, 06:30 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 15:15:01 GMT, 'Kate wrote:

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 15:12:48 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

OMG.. like the suspense is just what you need! I hope you get the new
job.

Me too - actually - about 4 rungs up the ladder, and a 29% increase to the budget :-)
And a relocation.
Oh, and some international travel....... good thing my passport's still good!

I am SOOOO PROUD OF YOU! Even being considered for a job like that is
really something! You've done well.

I am proud of you also. Take a trip to Israel and go into battle
against the children of God and let them put a bullet in your head you
a theist.

LOL

t Michael t

Old March 25th 06, 06:32 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 15:39:36 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
wrote:

"'Kate" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 15:12:48 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

OMG.. like the suspense is just what you need! I hope you get the new
job.

Me too - actually - about 4 rungs up the ladder, and a 29% increase to the budget :-)
And a relocation.
Oh, and some international travel....... good thing my passport's still good!

I am SOOOO PROUD OF YOU! Even being considered for a job like that is
really something! You've done well.

Thanks - it's funnier than that - I wasn't even looking for a job - a recruiter saw my resume, decided I was right for
the job (the skill set is a great match, actually), and called me - I never would have heard about it, if it weren't for
her.

What is the joke? I forgot to laugh real hard out loud (LRHOL). I
couldn't even laugh out loud (LOL). Get a life if you think there is
something funny in this post.

t Michael t

Old March 25th 06, 09:18 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Moon Shyne wrote:
"'Kate" wrote in message ...
[...]

Well girls, it's like this .....they can't seem to get the flickle pin
to attach to the farkle bar, therefore the Jets' antifark monitor is
out of whack, which makes the alignment of the funkle joint and the
fugalfractor not match and therefore when I try to hand crank the
engine all it does is play hip hop? Any suggestions?

Old March 25th 06, 10:31 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"Bev" wrote in message ups.com...

Moon Shyne wrote:
"'Kate" wrote in message ...
[...]

If we have enough Margaritas (frozen, of course), we should be able to flap our wings and fly......... no?

(Moon, who doesn't wanna hear about how young you guys are cause I'm gonna be 48 in a couple of weeks sigh)

Old March 25th 06, 10:44 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Hey Michael,
If they ain't kill filtered you yet, lets let them hear in your own
words what a Christian you are.

Michael''s own words here folks.,

I proceeded to
navigate towards animals at the age of 14-15. I would go with the
dogs, during breeding, and masturbate the male dog, and aid the male
dog to penetrate the bitch. I would take a mare and stallion in the
back stall and watch as the stallion mounted the mare. I would gain
such pleasurable experience from the exhibition and would masturbate
next to the animals. Then I navigated toward bestiality. I took a dog
or cat and would practice mounting the dog/cat and rub my penis
against the coat/hair of the dog/cat and would orgasm.
I actually tried to penetrate a dog at one
point and the dog yelped. So I quit and let the dog lick my penis and
then I would masturbate. There was one particular incident where I
took a pail and stood on it and proceeded to penetrate a mare. I
performed sex on the mare and had an orgasm inside the animal.

So you see, the troll is just a troll, and an animal ****er at that,
and he comes to *this* group to cause trouble?

He has also admitted to raping little boys and girls.

What a man, huh??????

Verdad

Old March 26th 06, 02:02 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Moon Shyne wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message ups.com...

Moon Shyne wrote:
"'Kate" wrote in message ...
[...]

oOoOoOoOHhHhHhHh frozen Margaritas!!!! yeppers....I remember.... had
my first one out in a Texas fine eating establishment (Name to which I
can not remember ) when I was about oh lets see Ima gonna be 40 for
the 5th time in about a little under 4 months, so subtract 9 years and
I was um.........oh about 36! I only had one and I dont remember how I
got back to my sisters house blush
prolly did flap my wings ROFLOL !

(Moon, who doesn't wanna hear about how young you guys are cause I'm gonna be 48 in a couple of weeks sigh)

Why there sure are some finely aged women in this group, just like wine
I say !

I'm tired... Bev Single Parents 5 March 29th 06 01:22 AM
I'm tired... Tiffany Single Parents 1 March 25th 06 10:00 PM
Tired and blah... (prev loss ment) Emily Pregnancy 40 February 23rd 05 06:57 PM
I'm so tired!! (Vent) Elana Person Pregnancy 4 October 14th 04 03:03 AM
TIRED OF Canton, CT SPAM LOL Carrie Gregory Pregnancy 0 July 23rd 03 06:27 PM