I'm tired...

Old March 26th 06, 03:25 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default I'm tired...

"verdad" wrote in message
oups.com...

We are aware of this man and his intentions. We ignore him. Get the hint?

Old March 26th 06, 07:23 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 22:31:25 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

"Bev" wrote in message ups.com...

Moon Shyne wrote:
"'Kate" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 15:12:48 GMT, "Moon Shyne"

snip

If we have enough Margaritas (frozen, of course), we should be able to flap our wings and fly......... no?

(Moon, who doesn't wanna hear about how young you guys are cause I'm gonna be 48 in a couple of weeks sigh)

And I'll bet my bottom dollar that you've been MILF hunted. :-)

Huh? 'Splain, please?

Old March 26th 06, 07:25 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 02:25:25 GMT, "Tiffany" wrote:

"verdad" wrote in message
roups.com...

We are aware of this man and his intentions. We ignore him. Get the hint?

Yeah, ignore God now and God will ignore you at judgment time. Get the
hint?

LOL

t Michael t

Old March 26th 06, 04:49 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"Bev" wrote in message ups.com...

Moon Shyne wrote:
"'Kate" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 15:12:48 GMT, "Moon Shyne"

snip

If we have enough Margaritas (frozen, of course), we should be able to flap our wings and fly......... no?

(Moon, who doesn't wanna hear about how young you guys are cause I'm gonna be 48 in a couple of weeks sigh)

And I'll bet my bottom dollar that you've been MILF hunted. :-)

Huh? 'Splain, please?

er... from the urban dictionary:

A MILF is any mother that is sexually desirable.

Seems to me that I've met far too many men, since my divorce, that seem to view any divorced woman as "needing" sex - as
though once there's confirmation of non-virgin status, that somehow we're just pining away for what they have between
their legs.

It's almost laughable, if it weren't so pathetic.

Old March 26th 06, 07:39 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

'Kate wrote:
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:49:30 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

A MILF is any mother that is sexually desirable.

Seems to me that I've met far too many men, since my divorce, that seem to view any divorced woman as "needing" sex - as
though once there's confirmation of non-virgin status, that somehow we're just pining away for what they have between
their legs.

It's almost laughable, if it weren't so pathetic.

Hmm.. interesting point. I agree with you that if that's all they want,
there are women available who don't mind treating sex as if it was a new
indoor recreation with no intimacy component. That kind of man is pretty
easy to screen out. On the other hand, compatibility is important and I
want to know what I'm getting into if the relationship is ok in all
other aspects. It takes time to know whether it is going to work or not
and someone who is impatiently waiting to jump in the sack probably
wouldn't want to take that time. Smart men know that. The rest? Ah, who
cares? They'll meet some fluffy bubble head, have ok sex that will never
have the potential of being great, and be happy enough.

ROFLMAO!!!!! I am sorry...."fluffy bubble head" too funny ! I needed
that laugh....dank you veddy much ;-)

Old March 26th 06, 08:36 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"Tiffany" wrote in message
newsYmVf.657$Od7.101@trnddc06...

"verdad" wrote in message
oups.com...

We are aware of this man and his intentions. We ignore him. Get the hint?

This is the first time I've ever filtered someone. Ahhh the peace and quiet
now.

Christine

Old March 26th 06, 08:49 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"verdad" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey Michael,
If they ain't kill filtered you yet, lets let them hear in your own
words what a Christian you are.

Yet when you reply to his garbage, those filters no longer serve their
purpose. Please just ignore him.

Christine

Old March 26th 06, 11:37 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

On 26 Mar 2006 10:39:16 -0800, "Bev" the

'Kate wrote:
[...]

:-) You know one, don't you?

Absolutely ! Yes maam I doooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! worst night of my life
.....lol um just kiddin ;-) Hey today is my 4 year anniversary w/ Mari
whoo hooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old March 27th 06, 01:00 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"verdad" wrote in message
oups.com...

We are aware of this man and his intentions. We ignore him. Get the hint?

This is the first time I've ever filtered someone. Ahhh the peace and
quiet now.

Christine

First time for me. I did it a while ago though and didn't know he was still
posting till I saw verdad's reply.

Crazy world we live in. lol

Old March 27th 06, 01:42 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

'Kate wrote:
On 26 Mar 2006 14:37:04 -0800, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Absolutely ! Yes maam I doooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! worst night of my life
....lol um just kiddin ;-) Hey today is my 4 year anniversary w/ Mari

Awww.. that's so nice! Congrats to you both. I hope you can find some
time in your busy busy lives to celebrate!

well, I did make a very nice dinner .........and she is now 15 minutes
late sigh

I'm tired... Bev Single Parents 5 March 29th 06 01:22 AM
I'm tired... Tiffany Single Parents 1 March 25th 06 10:00 PM
Tired and blah... (prev loss ment) Emily Pregnancy 40 February 23rd 05 06:57 PM
I'm so tired!! (Vent) Elana Person Pregnancy 4 October 14th 04 03:03 AM
TIRED OF Canton, CT SPAM LOL Carrie Gregory Pregnancy 0 July 23rd 03 06:27 PM