I'm tired...

Old April 2nd 06, 06:34 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default I'm tired.../ Google ate my post somehow! I'll try again.......

'Kate wrote:
On 2 Apr 2006 04:25:23 -0700, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

snipped a bunch

No not sad ......(homicidal) , they didn't accept our relationship and
disrespected me very much, they could not wait until she died, they had
to be nasty and have her see that , they didn't respect her either.
They tried to take her with them and shut me out. She cried all the
time because of what they were doing. I have tried with all I have to
forgive ....I can't. They tried so hard to split us up at a time all we
wanted was to be together.

Oy. I hope they've changed. And I hope they apologize. Hey.. miracles
can happen!
What they did was inexcusable.

Heh, last time I had any communication with any of them , her older
brother jumped my family and I at a local grocery store in the parking
lot. He was screaming at me to finish paying off her funeral ! O.K yea
it was a year already that she had been gone , I was unemployed , still
comfortably numb, dealing with my daughters illness, just making ends
meet so the pay off was slow as heck ! Apparently the funeral home was
looking for her family to pay ...cause ya know since we were not
recognised legally responsible for one another they could not harass me
for it. I had it half paid. There really is nothing I want or need from
them now.

snip
Oh... you should have heard the health class taught by nuns version.

I bet that was something horrific!

It was less than informative, that's for sure!
There are only so many ways you can explain something without actually
giving directions so they skipped everything altogether.

ROFL!!!!! how the heck did you ever figure it out ? Hmmm that so
explains my mothers lack of information, I knew the Stork just dropped
us off !

LOL... it didn't?
I didn't figure it out. I still don't know.

Ummm.......scratching head hmmmm....So where were you when your
children were conceived?
;-)

snip stuff

And especially so when there are other stressors present. Your
daughter's doing well with it. She's already done an awful lot with her
life and she's doing good things for herself.

I see her strength :-)......Apparently she lucked out and the three
classes she will take are all on Wednesdays so she only has to commute
to SF once a week ! Did I tell ya she is coming home w/ boyfriend end
of June for a couple weeks? I am so looking forward to their
visit.........

Lovely! it's good to have something nice to look forward to.

Everyone deals with something that challenges
them, ya have to respect the ones that are honest enough to admit it.
What's perfection?

I sure as heck don't know. :-)

I don't either and I like it this way...........

I woke up at 5:30 this morning just to lose an hour immediatly! I
forgot! Whoo hooo It's SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The past few days have been
so beautiful , sunnny, warm , happy YES!

Hot here... already in the mid 80's. f'ing summer's back.

Whoa 80's already ! Yuk ! we had a couple 70 degree days it is kinda
chilly today but I still have the house opened up wide wearing a sweat
shirt and lovin it! Stop that swearing young lady , I'll wash that
potty mouth out with soap ! giggle :-)

well, back to the grind...........No kiddies no body at all , just
little ole me , I've steam cleaned my carpets , washed dishes , litter
boxes, turtle tank, finishing up on a tuna casserole for dinner, gonna
hop the shower and go to the store for few things. Oh and I have myself
a nice looking final grade of a big fat A for my Business class ! I
read that story by Gilman...leaves you thinking big time !
Hope your day is a good one.....
Bev

Old April 8th 06, 01:04 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

'Kate wrote:
On 2 Apr 2006 10:34:37 -0700, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

snipped

It's been interesting here, that's for sure... between Dog's dad dying
and the usual busy busy...
Congrats on yet another A!

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. How is it going? I have been
been up to my eyeballs in childcare and school work!

We are taking Jaime on a Train ride with the Easter Bunny today! The
Delaware Railroad does these Train rides throughout the year and on
Christmas Santa is on the Train. We decided she is old enough now to
really get into a real Train ride.

www.877trainride.com/easterTICKETS.htm

I'm in the middle of that Foucault book and starting "the rich get
richer, the poor get prison". Talk about a justaposition of ideas.

I'm working on a narrative essay, I turned in the rough draft and am
waiting for my classmates to critique it. I chose to write about my
father and his death.

How did that last interview you had go?

Old April 9th 06, 04:21 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

On 8 Apr 2006 05:04:03 -0700, "Bev" the

'Kate wrote:
On 2 Apr 2006 10:34:37 -0700, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

snipped

It's been interesting here, that's for sure... between Dog's dad dying
and the usual busy busy...
Congrats on yet another A!

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. How is it going? I have been
been up to my eyeballs in childcare and school work!

I sent him your condolences. He said to thank you. He's doing ok, all
things considered. You know how the early days are. He's between the
funeral and the burial. They had a waiting list at the cemetary so it's
not until next thursday.

Thanks for letting him know I care.

We are taking Jaime on a Train ride with the Easter Bunny today! The
Delaware Railroad does these Train rides throughout the year and on
Christmas Santa is on the Train. We decided she is old enough now to
really get into a real Train ride.

www.877trainride.com/easterTICKETS.htm

Oooh pictures! I'll bet she's going to absolutely LOVE it!

An interesting day...rain,sleet,hail then snow ! We still went on the
train , and then to Mac donald's playland for lunch.
Loved it indeed ! I managed a couple pics before the digital camera
took a poop, I have to get them into photobucket to share, Mari has
been complaining about this darn camera forever and this time I missed
the Bunny pic on the train w/ Jaime, I am in trouble ! ........but we
did get a photo done last week at the mall.

O.K. if you insist.......smile

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...1/1e0d1e16.jpg

I'm in the middle of that Foucault book and starting "the rich get
richer, the poor get prison". Talk about a justaposition of ideas.

I'm working on a narrative essay, I turned in the rough draft and am
waiting for my classmates to critique it. I chose to write about my
father and his death.

Very good topic. The essays that come from the heart are always the best
ones. Don't forget to backup all your work. Papers can be recycled. :-)

It seems the class agrees .....I am doing the final draft tonight. I
have been saving all my work. I have already reused some projects for
other classes because the peice fit the order ! My grammar and
punctuation needs some work grin

How did that last interview you had go?

Eh. I wasn't thrilled with the site and I hope I don't have to work
there. But, if I do, I'll make the best of it.

sometimes that is all we can do.......

There's a delay in finding out where I'll be for the next year. The
program director had a death in the family.

sorry to hear that...

I'm tired... Bev Single Parents 5 March 29th 06 01:22 AM
I'm tired... Tiffany Single Parents 1 March 25th 06 10:00 PM
Tired and blah... (prev loss ment) Emily Pregnancy 40 February 23rd 05 06:57 PM
I'm so tired!! (Vent) Elana Person Pregnancy 4 October 14th 04 03:03 AM
TIRED OF Canton, CT SPAM LOL Carrie Gregory Pregnancy 0 July 23rd 03 06:27 PM