Stupid question....

Old May 1st 06, 07:01 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Stupid question....

But when is Mother's Day? Is it the second Sunday this month? Or is it the
third? Or is Father's Day the third week in June or is it the second?
I suppose I could easily answer my own question with a simple google... But
you know how it goes...

Anyone still alive in here?
The baby's honking, hopefully all is well with everyone else!

PS,
She says, "Mumumumumumumumum" all the time - now more often than
"Dadadadadada" and even "Bababababa"
Wakes me up in the morning quite often with her, "Mumumumum" and I think I
like that a lot LOL

Old May 2nd 06, 12:21 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"xkatx" wrote in message
news2s5g.4100$Fg4.1179@clgrps12...
But when is Mother's Day? Is it the second Sunday this month? Or is it
the third? Or is Father's Day the third week in June or is it the second?
I suppose I could easily answer my own question with a simple google...
But you know how it goes...

Anyone still alive in here?
The baby's honking, hopefully all is well with everyone else!

PS,
She says, "Mumumumumumumumum" all the time - now more often than
"Dadadadadada" and even "Bababababa"
Wakes me up in the morning quite often with her, "Mumumumum" and I think I
like that a lot LOL

Heheheeh no you wont be able to shut her up *grin* once it starts in never
ends LOL especially girls LOL... May the 21st I believe is Mothers Day...
That would be the third week...

Psssssssssst.... DID YOU HEAR THAT?

Old May 2nd 06, 12:26 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Yup

Mother's day comes first, so it;'s the 2nd Sunday in May - Father's day
comes after, so it;'s the 3rd Sunday in June

At least, that's how I always remember

Old May 2nd 06, 02:16 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"xkatx" wrote in message
[...]

Oh, I know. It's amusing. At least I don't have a screecher Went last
night to a friend's house - the friends of ours that have a little boy about
5 weeks younger than Amie, and I guess he's a screecher - and a fake cougher
I'm so GLAD she doesn't have that screeching scream!
Psssst... I don't hear anything anymore

Old May 2nd 06, 02:17 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
Yup

Mother's day comes first, so it;'s the 2nd Sunday in May - Father's day
comes after, so it;'s the 3rd Sunday in June

At least, that's how I always remember

Oh. Hm... I'm going to take note of that. Good way to remember, actually.
That's a bad thing then, I guess... One brother and I decided we'd go in
together and get my mom a set of those outdoor solar lights... That brother
figures we shouldn't even bother asking the younger one if he wants to go
in, as he wouldn't pay anyways, but I'm thinking that's just jerkish... lol

Old May 4th 06, 12:23 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"xkatx" wrote in message
[...]

It was me dropping a pin to see if anyone heard it... LOL It is so quiet in
here you should have been able to hear it!

Old May 4th 06, 01:43 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"xkatx" wrote in message
[...]

It's so quiet *here* but not here. I still hear nothing.
lol

Old May 5th 06, 07:29 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Mother"s Day is May 14

Old May 5th 06, 10:17 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Amanda

Apparently, you didn't understand what people were saying when they asked
that you watch the graphics.

What they meant was please do not post them. This is a binary newsgroup.
It is appreciated if graphics are NOT posted, as they take a long time to
download.

Taking a long time to down load is not only inconsiderate of the newgroup
members who might be on a slower connection, it's also costly (that means
very expensive) for the people who pay for minutes used of connection time.

In other words, quit posting graphics, and try posting in plain text. Your
newsgroup friends will like you better for it :-)

Thank you

"Amanda" wrote in message
Mother"s Day is May 14

Old May 5th 06, 11:20 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
Amanda

Apparently, you didn't understand what people were saying when they asked
that you watch the graphics.

What they meant was please do not post them. This is a binary newsgroup.

Oops - my bad - I meant to say it is NOT a binary newsgroup.

sigh

It is appreciated if graphics are NOT posted, as they take a long time to
download.

Taking a long time to down load is not only inconsiderate of the newgroup
members who might be on a slower connection, it's also costly (that means
very expensive) for the people who pay for minutes used of connection
time.

In other words, quit posting graphics, and try posting in plain text.
Your newsgroup friends will like you better for it :-)

Thank you

"Amanda" wrote in message
Mother"s Day is May 14

The Embry study: What it actually said. Doan Spanking 114 February 28th 06 10:47 PM
Doan lies yet again..was.. Kane0 lies again Doan's phony offer to "debate" Kane Spanking 6 May 14th 04 02:10 AM
Another child killed in kincare Kane General 39 February 12th 04 06:55 PM
Kids should work... Doan Spanking 33 December 10th 03 08:05 PM
Kids should work. ChrisScaife Foster Parents 16 December 7th 03 04:27 AM