Sense and Sensitivities .... Multiple Chemical Sensitivities can drive sufferers into poverty and worse

Old January 25th 08, 12:32 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Ilena Rose

Default Sense and Sensitivities .... Multiple Chemical Sensitivities can drive sufferers into poverty and worse

I am being interrogated once again, by Stephen Barrett's Snake oil
Team Member, Andrew "Please God, protect innocent patients from this
dangerous idiot" Kingoff.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...Andrew-Kingoff

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah.htm
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html

Priorto being SLAPP sued (by those with whom they now work to tell
everyone who will listen to their opinion of me) ...

I had perfect, sterling credit.

In fact, I was recently married and was heading it a whole different
direction with my new family when Barrett & Polevoy & Grell launched
this lawsuit and expanded their character assassination smear
campaigns to me and other defendants.

I had spent 5 years of my life raising awareness to the dangers of
breast implants and the industy public relations ... and I was going
to re-direct my energies. This lawsuit forced me to stay to defend
myself. Barrett & Polevoy began filling the web with their biased,
slanted versions of me and this case ... and we had to make our first
website. Had we not ... their google bombing would have been the only
opinons of this case to be available.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...sRosenthal.htm
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/PatrickOleary.htm

It was only after several years of the Quackbuster Legal Assaults ...
and then Myrl & Coleah joining with them to hunt me down and fill the
internet with their rants and raves such as you see here ...

That my family and my safety became more important than the financial
stability I had worked for and enjoyed for my entire life ... then age
55.

To have raving maniacs harassing & threatening & stalking my friends,
former partners and anyone they could find to spread their hatred too
.... changed my life.

Coleah & Myrl & Andrew M Langer & Polevoy all threatened to SLAPP sue
me AGAIN during this litigation ... and this time, their real intent
aooeared to be to destroy the Humantics Foundation and make us defend
ourselves against them again ... much like this suit that has gone on
for 7 very long and expensive years.

Penley Ayers went to Costa Rica in search of me ... and they hired a
PI to hunt me down in San Diego, California. Myrl went to my places of
business in California and then added her attempt to harm us and make
me the "Internet Rodeo Queen" to her website.

There was nothing too personal, too important to my family's well
being, or too untrue for them to attack me with.

Suing small non profits such as ours is an industry staple ... and
there are lots of industry money backing those that have spent 12
years trying to shut me up ... and shut me down.

My personal safety became the most important concern of my family ...
at enormous cost, emotionally and financially. People like those named
here who go to such extremes to destroy someone like me ... appear to
have no lower limits to what they will do.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm

http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/