My son Loves the taste of soap it appears

Old December 11th 03, 10:22 AM
Mike

Default My son Loves the taste of soap it appears

My son crawls his way nto the bath room and straddles the bath and chomps on
the soap ! Huge bite marks - he must like it - weird.
A pic will follow in the next few days !
Mike

Old December 11th 03, 06:53 PM
Andrea

"Mike" wrote in message ...

My son crawls his way nto the bath room and straddles the bath and chomps

on
the soap ! Huge bite marks - he must like it - weird.
A pic will follow in the next few days !
Mike

Aw. When my first son now 7 was a baby, he used to do the same! He would
bite big chunks, without even pulling a face!

Thank goodness he grew out of it!
--
Andrea mom of 5 - latest addition Kamron David 6 months still nursing strong
with 2 teeth!

Old December 12th 03, 01:18 AM
Mike

i went into the bathroom last night and you know when the soap is almost
gone and its very easily broken - well ryan broke it in half and ate half of
it - i laughed my ass off - he loooked at me very guilty and handed me the
other half as a peace offering - I LOVE MY KIDS !

Mike

Old December 12th 03, 04:27 AM
Mark

"Mike" wrote in message ...
My son crawls his way nto the bath room and straddles the bath and chomps on
the soap ! Huge bite marks - he must like it - weird.
A pic will follow in the next few days !
Mike

Probably the worst it'll do is give him a belly ache and the trots. I
remember getting my mouth washed out for talking back and trying to
convince my Mom that she had poisoned me...she laughed, and I learned
to quit being a smart alek.

Mark, MD
Old December 13th 03, 01:29 PM
Jeff

"Mike" wrote in message
My son crawls his way nto the bath room and straddles the bath and chomps

on
the soap ! Huge bite marks - he must like it - weird.
A pic will follow in the next few days !
Mike

Did you ever taste formula? If you had, you would never give it to your
worst enemy (ok, maybe I would give it to that shrub in the White House).

Kids eat some yucky tasting things.

It also reminds me of that seen in the "Christmas Story" where the mother
hears the kids "****" and washes her son's mouth out with soap. Then she
tastes it.

Jeff

Old December 13th 03, 01:31 PM
Jeff

"Mark" wrote in message
om...
"Mike" wrote in message

My son crawls his way nto the bath room and straddles the bath and

chomps on
the soap ! Huge bite marks - he must like it - weird.
A pic will follow in the next few days !
Mike

Probably the worst it'll do is give him a belly ache and the trots.

I don't think he gets the trots at this age. I think they are called the
"quick crawls." I hope she has a good carpet cleaner for those leaky
diapers.

remember getting my mouth washed out for talking back and trying to
convince my Mom that she had poisoned me...she laughed, and I learned
to quit being a smart alek.

I never learned that lesson.

Jeff

Mark, MD

Old December 13th 03, 02:20 PM
Nina

"Jeff" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
My son crawls his way nto the bath room and straddles the bath and

chomps
on
the soap ! Huge bite marks - he must like it - weird.
A pic will follow in the next few days !
Mike

Did you ever taste formula? If you had, you would never give it to your
worst enemy (ok, maybe I would give it to that shrub in the White House).

I've been thinking about that. Formula is so nasty, its amazing babies learn
to like the stuff.

Old December 13th 03, 07:09 PM
Mark

"Jeff" wrote in message ...
"Mark" wrote in message
om...
"Mike" wrote in message

My son crawls his way nto the bath room and straddles the bath and

chomps on
the soap ! Huge bite marks - he must like it - weird.
A pic will follow in the next few days !
Mike

Probably the worst it'll do is give him a belly ache and the trots.

I don't think he gets the trots at this age. I think they are called the
"quick crawls." I hope she has a good carpet cleaner for those leaky
diapers.

remember getting my mouth washed out for talking back and trying to
convince my Mom that she had poisoned me...she laughed, and I learned
to quit being a smart alek.

I never learned that lesson.

Well, I quit being a smart alek to Mom.

Jeff

Mark, MD

At 3:22 am mom & son nancy Pregnancy 1 December 20th 03 06:57 PM
My son Loves the taste of soap it appears Mike Kids Health 7 December 13th 03 07:09 PM
salicylic acid in facial soap Rose Pregnancy 12 August 5th 03 10:02 PM