potty training

Old February 2nd 04, 10:57 AM
Tim Jackson

Default potty training

hi

my name is donna and i have two daughters.one of 14 and one of 2 1/2.i have
been trying to train my youngest for a while now,but she still doesnt know
when she needs to go.it doesnt matter how many times you ask her she will
say no and then do it anyway.anyone got any hints its a while since i did it
the first time !!

thanks donna

Old February 6th 04, 08:56 AM
R. Steve Walz

Tim Jackson wrote:

hi

my name is donna and i have two daughters.one of 14 and one of 2 1/2.i have
been trying to train my youngest for a while now,but she still doesnt know
when she needs to go.it doesnt matter how many times you ask her she will
say no and then do it anyway.anyone got any hints its a while since i did it
the first time !!

thanks donna

---------------
She's too young, they aren't fully wired till 3.5 . Leave her alone.

Steve
Old February 6th 04, 10:31 AM
Tim Jackson

i have been told she isnt to young she should be trained by 2.5 but thank
goodness in less than a week with concentrating on her she is dry day and
night.

Old February 7th 04, 09:39 AM
R. Steve Walz

Tim Jackson wrote:

i have been told she isnt to young she should be trained by 2.5 but thank
goodness in less than a week with concentrating on her she is dry day and
night.

-------------
Under 3 that can change like the weather, after 4 it is as solid as
your own. It's biological. They can do it under severe pressure before
that, but they can't keep it up for long. They are physically not yet
fully wired for it.
Steve

Old February 9th 04, 05:39 AM
R. Steve Walz

Tim Jackson wrote:

what makes you such an expert on every issue posted ?

----------------
A lifetime of experience, an extremely gifted insight, and an
intelligence greater than 99.8% of the rest of you, by actual test.
Steve
Old May 27th 04, 06:52 PM
aXis Computers & Communications

Allow me to introduce myself. I am a at home single mother of a sweet 2
year old boy. And I am currently pregnant again. I have decided to have a
little webpage of great offers and deals I found for pregnant women. Please
help a at home mom and checkout my page
http://acc2.dynip.com:1000/preg/index.htm There you will find tons of free
offers, catalogs, etc.. And if you request a catalog from Chadwick's
maternity or motherware clothing, I get 10 Cents for each catalog you
request. This helps me stay at home with my son. There is also links on
there for zoo books magazines, and other mother/children items. PLEASE help
me out. Thanks.

CTTS: Potty Training Tori M. Pregnancy 9 February 5th 05 10:07 PM
3yo avoiding potty training Robyn Kozierok General (moderated) 31 April 20th 04 04:41 AM
OT - Potty training - can it be child-led? (xpost) Cathy Weeks General 40 November 21st 03 10:05 PM
OT - Potty training - can it be child-led? (xpost) Cathy Weeks Pregnancy 41 November 21st 03 10:05 PM
OT - Potty training - can it be child-led? (xpost) Cathy Weeks Breastfeeding 49 November 21st 03 07:43 PM