calling French speakers!!

Old September 27th 06, 01:57 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
lucy-lu

Default calling French speakers!!

I met a lovely lady the other day whilst doing my shopping. She had a great
fantastic sling/wrap on, and I asked her where she bought it from.... The
only problem was, she was Fench, and had a very strong accent. She said she
bought it from a French internet company called (and this is where I got
lost as I can only give a 'sounds-like') Milly Mellor(.com)... now, my
French is useless since I left school. If anyone can help me spell milly
mellor in french, I will be forever grateful! )

Thanks

Lucy x

Old September 27th 06, 11:04 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
NBennett

Lucy
I'm working through this but I have to go to work soon. My best guess
is Milly is "Mille" which is French for thousand, and Mellor might be
Meilleur which is French for best. I can't find anything called Mille
Meilleur but I haven't got a lot of time to try variations in Google.
Bon chance (good luck).
Nancy

Old September 27th 06, 08:07 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
determined

Not sure if this is it, but http://www.milimila.com/

Healthy French fries? sunray02 General 3 August 1st 06 11:56 PM
Stop calling Steve Walz names please... John Solutions 2 October 21st 04 04:16 PM
Teleflora Calling...oh, Pinenut...Teleflora Calling. Kane Foster Parents 3 November 20th 03 08:25 PM
Teleflora Calling...oh, Pinenut...Teleflora Calling. Kane Spanking 2 November 18th 03 11:51 PM
Calling All Child Advocates! [email protected] Foster Parents 1 October 21st 03 07:29 PM