I seem to be in labor.....

Old September 15th 03, 08:50 AM
Karen

Default I seem to be in labor.....

I had a few mild cx around 11 but still fell asleep. A contraction woke
me around 1:30am and I've been up ever since.
These feel like the real deal. They are erratic-coming at 4-10 minutes
apart lasting 45-60 seconds or so. The farther apart the stronger they
are, the close together
ones are mild. I haven't woken my husband or called anyone yet. I'm
hoping to let everyone sleep as long as possible. They are sloowwlly
getting closer together. I figure I have until sunup before I HAVE to
start calling and waking people, I'd to get everyone up at this ungodly
hour for a false alarm. Although if this doesn't stop I'll probably wake
my Mom at 5:30 as she has a 2 1/2 hour drive.
The baby seems to be fine and is pretty active.
I'll update you if I can, if you don't hear from me assume the best :-)

K-

Old September 15th 03, 11:55 AM
Elly

Good luck, Karen :-) Hope this is a real deal and you get to hold your baby
soon!

Elly
37 weeks today!
(20 days to go!)
EDD October 6th

Old September 15th 03, 06:01 PM
Andrea

Good luck Karen!

--
Andrea mom of 5 - latest addition Kamron David 16lbs 2 (7lbs 9 and a half
born).

Old September 15th 03, 06:38 PM
Shannon

Sounds like false labor to me. Real labor isn't close then not and baby
usually isn't very active at all. Course I may be wrong. Who knows maybe
your contractions will become more predictable soon.

Good luck! I wish you a safe and quick labor delivery and recovery.
Shannon
overdue by 4 days

Old September 15th 03, 11:44 PM
Daye

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 07:50:55 GMT, Karen wrote:

I'll update you if I can, if you don't hear from me assume the best :-)

Good luck!

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan
Old September 16th 03, 05:12 PM
Truffles

I hope the little guy has arrived by now! :-)

All the best and looking forward to the good news announcement!

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old September 17th 03, 03:06 PM
Em

"Karen" wrote in message
I had a few mild cx around 11 but still fell asleep. A contraction woke
me around 1:30am and I've been up ever since.
These feel like the real deal. They are erratic-coming at 4-10 minutes
apart lasting 45-60 seconds or so. The farther apart the stronger they
are, the close together
ones are mild. I haven't woken my husband or called anyone yet. I'm
hoping to let everyone sleep as long as possible. They are sloowwlly
getting closer together. I figure I have until sunup before I HAVE to
start calling and waking people, I'd to get everyone up at this ungodly
hour for a false alarm. Although if this doesn't stop I'll probably wake
my Mom at 5:30 as she has a 2 1/2 hour drive.
The baby seems to be fine and is pretty active.
I'll update you if I can, if you don't hear from me assume the best :-)

I'm late responding to this, Karen, so I'll bet you're holding your new baby
by now! I hope everything went great. I'm looking forward to reading your
announcement and birth story!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03