This is too scary not to pass along

Old September 11th 03, 07:12 PM
Trisha B

Default This is too scary not to pass along

I recently read a report about the dangers of High Fructose Corn
Syrup. I didn't believe it at first since the stuff is even in my
healthy protein bars that I eat. But the report references several
Clinical Studies done by reputable institutions. It's much more
dangerous than just making you fat like the media has said.

Well after I read the report, I went through my cupboard and
threw away lots of stuff that my kids and I normally eat.

You have to read this for yourself. I just can't believe that food
and drink manufacturers think so little of the American Public to
slip this stuff in our food. Where's the FDA?

Here's where I got the report
http://192.41.69.71/report/hfcsreport.htm

It's what you don't know that can hurt you and this proves it!

Old September 11th 03, 10:16 PM
Mark Probert

"Trisha B" wrote in message
I recently read a report about the dangers of High Fructose Corn
Syrup. I didn't believe it at first since the stuff is even in my
healthy protein bars that I eat. But the report references several
Clinical Studies done by reputable institutions. It's much more
dangerous than just making you fat like the media has said.

Well after I read the report, I went through my cupboard and
threw away lots of stuff that my kids and I normally eat.

You have to read this for yourself. I just can't believe that food
and drink manufacturers think so little of the American Public to
slip this stuff in our food. Where's the FDA?

Here's where I got the report
http://192.41.69.71/report/hfcsreport.htm

It's what you don't know that can hurt you and this proves it!

I do know you are spamming for a website which you have a financial interest
in.

I know it hurts business, but, that is what facts often do.

(For any doubters, visit http://192.41.69.71 and note her email address.)