Advice on correcting a 13yo for drinking/smoking>expulsion from school

Old December 21st 03, 12:50 PM
Lifeknox

Default Advice on correcting a 13yo for drinking/smoking>expulsion from school

I posted this on another board to a mother who had used mild spankings, and was
questioning what to do with her 13 yo daughter for the above acts.

I am definately not offering this as advice, just telling the story. As you
know I am of Americian Indian descent. Among Indians we have two types of
people, those that are tetotalers, and do not drink alcohol at all and drunks!
For us it is very very important not to drink at all! Geneticly, very few
Indians can drink without becoming addicted. I am a tetotaler, as was my
father, and my grandfather. This is my grandfather's story.

In about 1900, my grandfather was about 11, he thought it would be cool to do
some drinking. My great grandfather talked to him about it. They rode into town
on the buckboard to get something. My great grandfather stopped by a moonshiner
and got a bottle. He encouraged my grandfather to drink it all and had him
drunk by the time they got home that night. At dawn he drug my grandfather out
to plow the feilds. My grandfather was as very sick boy, headache, throwing up,
in a lot of pain, and following a mule down furrow after furrow all day. He was
in serious pain. He hated the taste of alcohol after that and never drank
again.

I have kids, I punished them when I had too. I didn't like it but it is part of
being a father or mother. The key is to do what is best for the child. By
definition they are not adults and what you do to or for them to control their
lives is your right and duty as a parent within rational limits. My great
grandfather did not get my grandfather drunk to hook him on booze, and giving
an 11 yo is clearly illegal now, if not then. He did it knowing how sick it
would make him, and used it to make him hate alcohol, a very very necessary
thing for our people.

I believe physical punishment is a good tool, and properly used can be very
very good for a child. On the other hand, used incorrectly, with anger, lack of
communication and with a child that does not respond to it well, it is a
mistake. In our society, any physical discipline of children is usually judged
as wrong, then again we have more people in prison than the entire rest of the
earth, the percentage of Americans in prison is many times higher than in all
contries where physical discipline is still used!!

I know a good paddling can change a life for the better. Knowing that a child
can do anything and get away with can change a child's life for the worse for a
lifetime. I was never suspended ever from school. I was not spanked often, but
if I have been smoking and drinking and suspended from school for that, I know
I would not have been sitting comfortably for a few days. That knowledge in
part made me as a child be better behaved and follow the rules.

The key with discipline is to communicate well so that the child knows what and
why is happening. Second any punishment should be something that causes pain or
regret, a good cry and sorrow for the action that brought about the spanking.
It should NEVER hurt the child in any long term way. What ever tool you use
should cause burning pain via heat generation, and not penetrate below the
skin, and the paddling should not cause injury to the skin other than a short
term burning and stinging sensation. Hard or heavy implements should never be
used etc, etc. But, grounding, isolation or other form of punishment may be
more effective. What ever you do should be legal in your venue, and make a
permenant change in your girl's behavior. What she did was wrong, and if she
knows she can or did get away with it, she will be on the wrong road.

thanks

Jerry

Below on this board, I posted a story by Sister Sharon that describes what such
discipline should be like. It is an indepth story (about 13 pages) of a mother
and daughter, and how the daughter's and mother's lives are changed by
appropriate disipline and behavior correction for the better. to view it go to
The Curfew
http://www.e-lovestories.com
Old December 24th 03, 07:36 AM
Greg Hanson

LadySharon1234 (Sharon) and Lifeknox (Jerry)

One into spanking, the other into enemas.

Jerry wrote a boot "Love your enemas..."

Promoting their books by posting cut and
paste text in what? 30 newsgroups?

Are you two for real or is this some
SPAM or netcop way to to round up a list
of people with those fetishes?

Jerry claims to have been a Federal Officer
for twelve years. Yet he is also a DC.
(Doctor of Chiropractic?)

Jerry once posted some rather paraoid
stuff about conspiracies out to bump off
people who are into his fetish.

Sharon has posted from the "Lifeknox" account.

Are you two a happy fetishist couple or what?

Would you say that your book marketing
method has been a great success?

Have you paid off the vanity press yet?

Is your ISP happy with you?
Old December 25th 03, 04:20 PM
Greg Hanson

What's the deal with saying this stuff was not
fetish spanking, but posting it in all kinds of
sexual fetish newsgroups?
Seems like both of your personalities lied.
Old December 25th 03, 05:44 PM
LadySharon811

We are different people. I am using an old computer of Dr. Knox's and his
account as I do not have or need one of my own, so there is some overlap.

As far as postings, yes we are sharing the love of God with some success. Both
books are doing well, and as you should know Dr. Knox plows all profits and far
more back into sharing the truth about colon therapy and health care. You are
of course welcome to check out the sites.

They are not about fetishes, they are about loving yourself and others in a
proper and good way.

thanks

Sharon
http://www.e-lovestories.com
http://www.lifeknox.com
Old December 26th 03, 02:54 AM
Lifeknox

as well greegor, today we are celebrating the birthday of a man who put out his
message among pubicans and sinners. When telling others about a spanking or
enema book which is very much a Christian love story
http://www.e-lovestories.com where would you go. Jesus went to those with
problems with those issues that he was helping with. We just follow his
example.
Old December 26th 03, 10:38 AM
Greg Hanson

I notice you never explained why you posted it in fetish sites.
Like about what? 30?
Old December 27th 03, 07:21 AM
Lifeknox

probably about five total greegor, and those related to enemas or spankings,
because of all people, these need the information most. I don't know if we know
all the publicans and sinners Jesus talked to, but he did a much better job
than me, I am sure it was far more than five.
Again go to http://www.e-lovestories.com and read. If you can honestly read
what is there and not be more positive about life, then I will be more likely
to listen to you.
Old December 28th 03, 04:11 AM
Greg Hanson

SPAM is the devils tool.
Old December 29th 03, 01:14 AM
Lifeknox

agreed greegor. Then why spam?

just read the free articles most of which are about spanking and how this can
be wholesome when used properly
http://www.e-lovestories.com
Old December 29th 03, 10:18 AM
Greg Hanson

An example of the ministry to the depraved?

From: (Lifeknox)
Group: alt.soulmates Date:
Thu, Nov 15, 2001, 9:48am (EST+5)
Subject: dangers of meeting enemates in enema chat rooms

I still don't know what is wrong with me. But I am getting
curious.Seemed a lot like a moderate case of IBS, and could be. However
this all started while I was camping in my truck last winter. I never
get sick, but I got a severe lung and sinus infection coupled with the
diarrhea that lasted on and off since then. Probably just some sort of
infection, but it is curious. I live a very healthful lifestyle, had no
sexual or other contacts and almost never get these things. I have
camped out in that truck for several winters and never got sick.

Hitting me with some sort of aresol while I was asleep or placing an
infectious agent someplace on the truck, like a door handle, would have
been very very easy. I always slept at the same place and was right next
to a side walk. It would have been easy to have sprayed some toxin
through an open window and no one would ever be the wiser, not even me.
I didn't make any connection until long after this happened, or suspect
anything. What concerns me is the constance of the symptoms and the fact
that they may have ups and downs, but have remained so long. There are
toxins out there that will do this, but severe lung and sinus infections
coupled with diarrhea that come and go for months without ever ending is
suspicious.

This brings me to the rest of the post. In August, one of the regular
posters to to nozzleville etc., died mysteriously from an embolism.
These too occur naturally, or are an excellent way of eliminating people
without leaving any trace that would show up on an autopsy, expecially
with his recent lung cancer. According to what I read he had just been
out to dinner. Did he meet a lady or someone else from his postings on
nozzleville or another chat group? What type of enbolism was it? Of
course this given his health history could be just a normal thing, but
then again. I got sick just after making some post to nozzleville, and I
and he were easy to find, we published our addresses. No one else did.

Then some spaces below (on another board) a posting about a lady missing
since about the same time was posted. Apparently she may not have been
to work, and has not been heard from for months by her closest friends?
Again perhaps just a coincidence. Apparently this discussion was
repeated in depth on the nozzleville chat group and no one even
responded, or was concerned that their members were disappearing under
what could be suspicious circumstances. After this posting listing the
possiblity that someone may have been murdered, and this was not
reported to the police, the only responses was to accuse the person of
being a doctor they dont like, rather than show any concern that someone
that may have been a regular poster here may have been murdered!

This happened before in the old Esig2chat group a number of years ago.
There was a lady, a leader of a black witchcraft coven in the New York
area that took over the group. She would travel arround the country
meeting people from the group. Many people just never posted to the
group again after meeting her. This as well was never investigated.
I am printing this as a warning to others. What possible motive drives
people to hurt others without any cause? There is a book that explaines
part of this on line about enemas. It seems that people that are abused
in toilet training can have an irrational hatred of people that find
enemas or anything colon oriented pleasant because of trauma in their
own childhood. These people without really understanding why they hate
these people are a real danger. If they meet people who enjoy enemas or
are open about them, they feel anger. If they are abusers or interpret
this anger as righteous anger, they can further intrepret thier anger as
a reason to punish these evil anal erotics.

Difficulty is that on the net, there are groups that meet to discuss
enjoying and doing enemas for pleasure, such as nozzleville. A predator
in a group like this is a fox in the hen house. And it is a double
whammy. The one who was in truth abused, can take retribution to a very
high level. Those in these groups, like most anally orientied people are
retentive. They hide their identity. Even when they warm up and decide
to meet they usually hide what they are doing. Those least likely to
know what they are about is their friends and family. So that they can
easily be sweet talked into meeting in private a person they may not
know at all, and will likely never tell anyone that would be concerned
about them where they are going, or what they are going to do. Also
being a small group scattered over the world they tend to travel to meet
each other. They have a yearly gathering in Las Vegas for enemas,
spankings etc. but this being more a group meeting might not be a good
ground for predators. Private meetings would.

I am encouraging people to be careful about who they meet. There on the
esig2chat group was a lady from NJ that posted a lot on how to kill
people with enemas! The colon is not well protected. It does not let you
know if you are being just given warm water or hemlock for example. I am
very concerned that these groups are being preyed on by a killer, and a
possibly very skilled one at that. I only know three people that have
had problems. Myself, one man that died, and a lady that is possibly
missing. Many others just never posted again after meeting with the
first lady mentioned. Groups are so diverse in location and position
that it would be very difficult to know if more have disappeared.

The man known to have died, if it was not natural, would likely have
been killed using a sophisticated concoction, or injection to cause an
embolism at the end of his meeting with likely a lady. He died a short
time later. Problem is that with an older man, an embolism is very
difficult to prove anything, it is a very effective means of doing away
with someone, or it can be a natural cause.

My window was shot out on a lonely country road, missing my head by at
most an inch or two, and the sickness was just curious. Again no one was
ever found that fired the shot, nor could anything conclusive ever be
proven with a strange illness. The lady as well could just be someone
that changed her lifestyle and got rid of her old friends. Problem is it
is happening too often, and predatory behavior is too easy to do, if
foul play is part of the plan. What can be done to protect against
predators in this sort of situation?

There are people that hate others that take enemas, due to being abused
in thier own childhood. It is quite possible that one of those people is
a long time regular in these groups and can be "snuffing" those people
they hate quite easily thanks to the access of the internet. One missing
person in in NY, and the one that died was Nebraska. Years ago the
people that disappeared from the internet were scattered all over the
country. With the scatter of possible attacks it would be easy for
someone with a mission to kill off enema advocates or users to take
little side trips and never be detected. this is the reason for my
concern.

It is the same with other mass murderers. The singling out of a group
and working an occassional newbe, and those who are more visable and
vocal for an occassional "hit" would be so very very simple to do, it
worries me. This particularily since only two of us actually were easy
to find on the internet, locate and do something with. The man that had
an embolism, had been out. The person in that years ago listed as being
from the NY area had an unusual medical and poison knowledge. She (or
he) could have been capable of doing something to an enema that might
have caused a surge in blood pressure or something else to initiate a
stroke in a final retention enema, so that the stroke would occur after
leaving the meeting place and driving home, which is what may have
happened. It is very unlikely that this would have even been suspected
and probably could not be detected on autopsy.