Child Custody - parent's name not on birth certificate.

Old January 2nd 06, 04:53 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Child Custody - parent's name not on birth certificate.

the so called bio father has no rights to the child unless he pushes
for a claim to said child. then dna test will insue. if he is the bio
father then the right of child support should follow. if it was already
filed then the mother will collect from time of filing. becareful on
this issue. if you and your wife wants to get the so called bio father
completely out of the picture then offer him to settle buy signing over
his rights to you. but be warned if you do this then you become
responsable for the child from that day forward. if you and her would
get devorced then you are the father and you will pay the support.
This a really wrough draft of PA. "SO GET A LAWER" it will be worth the
money.

Old January 2nd 06, 05:06 PM posted to alt.child-support

this is a load of crap!!! there is no father!!! he wasnt there for a
year. he has never paid any support, what is wrong with you people,
this guy is no father exept delivering sperm.
I feel he should take what ever means he needs to when securing some
kind of future for this child so stop busting on the guy who wants to
do good and get on the deadbeet that doesnt care for the kid in the
first place. People like you make me mad. fathers rights, fathers
right, fathers right,. "Bull ****" the bio father is not there, screw
him take care of the child I say to the husband. The bio father has no
rights in my eyes. If he couldnt be there when the child and the mother
needed him, screw him then. Dont let these bleeding hears stop you from
doing the best thing you could for this child. Hold the child , Love
the child, Be honest with the child, You and your wife is all the
child has. Dont worry about a peice of **** bio dad that will never be
there any ways unless it suet him. Its your child now. Go file for your
rights as a dad.

Old January 2nd 06, 05:17 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Beverly" wrote in

Child support enforcement retains lawyers to draw up the necessary
documents and slip it under a judge's pen.

That's the whole problem with this system, they have enjoyed virtual
anonymity from the public because it operates in the background and doesn't
effect everyone, so they can do as they please.

Old January 2nd 06, 05:25 PM posted to alt.child-support

in the state of PA you do not get garnishment until it is aproved buy
CSS then it will come off. plus any rears on agreed amount payment of
rears. but request of payment starts when filed by parent. so when they
file the adjustment starts but will not come off until hearing is
completed. then you pay from date filed. (Rears)

Old January 2nd 06, 06:42 PM posted to alt.child-support

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

"..there is no father.."?? Get a clue. BTW, there is no spoon either.

Old January 3rd 06, 08:53 AM posted to alt.child-support

no dusty, there is only a father that wants to see his kid when he
wants. He has no care of doing any of the supporting of this child.
Note: he did nothing until the step father wanted to adopt this child.
so there for the step father is just heading off the long drawed out
crappy life that this child will have looking for a father that in most
cases will not be there any ways. And I didnt see any where that the so
called bio father was going to pay any support to the child. just that
he wanted to be in the childs life.

so your comment is ???

Old January 3rd 06, 05:17 PM posted to alt.child-support

wrote in message
oups.com...
no dusty, there is only a father that wants to see his kid when he
wants. He has no care of doing any of the supporting of this child.
Note: he did nothing until the step father wanted to adopt this child.
so there for the step father is just heading off the long drawed out
crappy life that this child will have looking for a father that in most
cases will not be there any ways. And I didnt see any where that the so
called bio father was going to pay any support to the child. just that
he wanted to be in the childs life.

so your comment is ???

Don't know who you're replying to, but it ain't me.

My comment would be only this.. We have only Tapdancers word that this is
so. And she paints with a very broad brush, all of it negitive when things
concern her X.

Think about it.

Old January 6th 06, 06:56 PM posted to alt.child-support

ummm, ok
I C