aluminum being injected into infants is a jaw dropper.

Old March 6th 08, 05:13 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
[email protected]

Default aluminum being injected into infants is a jaw dropper.

On Mar 5, 3:34*pm, (Herman Rubin) wrote:

The question is, how much is too much? *It is almost
certain that aluminum is necessary,

Necessary for what?

but it is next
to impossible to produce an aluminum-deficient diet.

Since there is no use for aluminum in the human body, an aluminum-
deficient diet would be a healthy diet.

Please compare the amount in the vaccines with the
amount in breast milk or formula before making any
accusations. *I do not know those figures.

And you sure don't know your nutrition or toxicology either.

--
This address is for information only. *I do not claim that these views
* * * * Phone: (765)494-6054 * FAX: (765)494-0558

DrCee
You cannot secure nor restore health with pus or poisons.
Old March 6th 08, 05:34 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,sci.med.immunology,sci.med.nursing
D. C. Sessions

In message , wrote:
On Mar 5, 3:34*pm, (Herman Rubin) wrote:

The question is, how much is too much? *It is almost
certain that aluminum is necessary,

Necessary for what?

Health. Normal operation of metabolic pathways. Stuff
like that.

Keep in mind that aluminum is *much* more common in the
environment than copper and zinc. It's pretty much impossible
to avoid in the entire food chain, in ocean water, etc.
Yet, both copper and zinc are necessary micronutrients.

All living things on Earth live in an aluminum-rich
environment -- and that being so, given that they are
adapted to live in that environment, it is hardly a stretch
to suppose that at least one of the vast number of chemical
processes of life would be detrimentally affected by the
absence of aluminum.

Do we know of any diseases related to aluminum deficiency?
I haven't found any. On the other hand, the body seems to
maintain a pretty steady homeostatic level of about 500 mcg
of aluminum per kg of body weight, which would argue for
some benefit or it would be eliminated more rapidly.

All in all, a cautious approach would treat aluminum much
like selenium, which was known to be toxic long before it
was determined to be necessary.

--
| The most important exclamation in science isn't "Eureka!" |
| The most important exclamation is "What the BLEEP?" |