Teacher on Teacher violence

Old May 15th 06, 01:02 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default WHORE! ,,, Teacher on Teacher violence

Greegor wrote:
The assailant was a teacher and the victim was a teacher.

And aren't you pleased to move OFF the real issue and discuss something
else?

Kane

Old May 15th 06, 01:03 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default And your point is?....was WHORE! ,,, Teacher on Teacherviolence

Greegor wrote:
With all of the paranoia and mandatory reporter education that is
pushed on teachers many of them act like "Junior G Men" and feel like
heros joining in with
the "rescue fantasy" that CPS perpetuates.

Any innocent mark, bruise or off handed
comment that can be made into a CPS
case must be reported.

The threat of problems for failure to report
has made teachers paranoid to the extreme.

Reporters need no reason to feel that something
is suspicious, just that something could,
POSSIBLY indicate abuse.

Probable cause has been replaced with Possible cause.

And this has to do with one teacher hitting another how?

Or did you NOT understand the question just asked of you?

0:-

Old May 15th 06, 01:06 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
I love the terminology game.
Calling them "dependency courts" seems
to imply they are not even about children,
just funding.

Imagine that!

Are you insane?

Why would you presume the "dependency" issue in ABUSE AND NEGLECT cases
have to do with funding and NOT THE SAFETY OF THE CHILD?

The link is the child's dependency on society through the court system
to be protected.

What a lamer you are.

0:-

Old May 15th 06, 01:12 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
These are the very same people who would
turn in a report to CPS if a kid has a bruise
from play, climbing in trees, etc.

Bull****. Not unless it was unexplainable by those means.

Teachers and school administrators probably have the second highest
level of seeing and judging the reasons for injuries next to pediatricians.

And you know I'm not a 100% fan of public schooling so you know I'm not
"coming to their rescue." But simply being fair and honest.

You are a liar, Greegor. A happy dupe of the propagandists. They know
exactly how to use you and your delusions and fantasies.

I notice that in addition to repeating this bull**** as though it has
anything to do with "spanking children" you have also cut and pasted an
attempt to excite racist sentiments.

What difference does the race or ethnicities have to do with the
participants if it was NOT cited as a factor?

Did you mean to do the latter?

If so, why?

0:-

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dw....31ea70c5.html
Teacher found guilty of assault in beating of fellow educator (Photo
of perp in article)
10:54 PM CDT on Thursday, May 11, 2006
By ROBERT THARP / The Dallas Morning News

Paulette Baines A Dallas schoolteacher who beat and kicked another
teacher while a classroom of seventh-grade students watched was
convicted Wednesday of assaulting a public servant.

Paulette Baines faces punishment ranging from probation to 10 years in
prison for the third-degree felony conviction. District Judge Faith
Johnson is expected to sentence her today.

Prosecutors had asked jurors to return a guilty verdict on a
more-serious charge of aggravated assault of a public servant, noting
that teacher Mary Oliver suffered two broken ribs, a concussion,
bruises and damaged disks in her neck at Ms. Baines' hands and feet.

"These people, when they have these types of things happen to them,
deserve our support," prosecutor Pat Batchelor said.

Jurors said they wrestled with the legal definition of "serious bodily
injury" and could not be sure that an injury to Ms. Oliver's neck was
the result of the beating because she reported it more than a month
after the attack.

A doctor testified during the trial that pain from such injuries is
sometimes not immediately felt.

Ms. Oliver, a seventh-grade science teacher at William B. Travis
Academy/Vanguard for the Academically Talented and Gifted in Oak Lawn,
testified that the April 2005 attack occurred hours after she had
confronted Ms. Baines' daughter and other students for being in a
school hallway without permission.

Ms. Baines, who was a teacher at North Dallas High School at the time,
showed up during Ms. Oliver's third-period class complaining that she
had "embarrassed" her daughter, she said.

When Ms. Oliver refused to discuss the matter during class, Ms. Baines
grabbed her by the hair and punched her, witnesses testified. As 12-
and 13-year-olds watched, Ms. Baines pulled Ms. Oliver from her chair
and kicked her repeatedly.

Ms. Baines was fired after the incident.

Although they returned a guilty verdict on a less-serious charge than
what prosecutors had asked, jurors said they did not think the case was
any less serious.

Leaving the courthouse Wednesday, jurors said they were shocked by the
15-year veteran teacher's behavior.

"That was the most appalling part - that one teacher attacked
another," jury foreman Stuart Barnhill said.

Ms. Baines did not testify in the trial, and her supporters declined to
comment Wednesday.

In closing arguments, attorney Jim Barklow did not dispute that Ms.
Baines committed the assault but denied that a teacher fits the murky
legal definition of "public servant" or that the blows Ms. Oliver
suffered amounted to "serious bodily injury."

Ms. Oliver said she was pleased with the verdict.

"My goal was for her to never be in the classroom again, and a felony
conviction assures that," she said, adding that she hopes Ms. Baines
receives jail time.

"She might have hurt me physically, but emotionally, we have 360 kids
in school, and she hurt every one of them," she said.

http://butthatsjustmyopinion.blogspo...n_archive.html

Black Dallas teacher assaults White Dallas Teacher
This could get interesting:
via Lone Wacko
DALLAS -- A high school teacher faces an assault charge after police
say she walked into a middle-school classroom, grabbed a teacher's
hair, yanked her out of her chair and dragged her across the room while
punching her in the face and kicking her. According to the police
report, Paulette Baines grabbed Mary Oliver in front of a class full of
gifted students Friday. Baines was angry because Oliver told her
daughter to quit loitering by lockers and go to class, Dallas school
district spokesman Donald Claxton said. Oliver said Baines was yelling
at her as she entered the classroom. "I want you to know I didn't raise
a finger. I didn't raise my voice. I didn't do anything to aggravate
the situation," Oliver said...
And, that would be the end of that tale. Except, the alleged assaultor
Baines is black and the alleged victim Oliver is white.

Old May 15th 06, 01:20 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

How do you know that spanking had anything
to do with the violence perpetrated?

Don't forget the perp was a TEACHER also!

Do you think she was a teacher who
preached or practiced spanking?
How many such teachers exist? LaVonne??

Is that why her child was in a gifted child class?

Where do you suppose this woman picked
up her MOVES, grabbing the other teacher
by the hair and dragging her while smashing
her face?

Do you think she might have had MILITARY experience?

Are people with MILITARY experience going
to be weeded out of teaching if so?

Old May 15th 06, 01:24 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

He's too lame to engage in any reasonble debate, and he sure doesn't
want any information from this site. Put him on block.

Old May 15th 06, 01:57 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
How do you know that spanking had anything
to do with the violence perpetrated?

Don't forget the perp was a TEACHER also!

Do you think she was a teacher who
preached or practiced spanking?
How many such teachers exist? LaVonne??

Is that why her child was in a gifted child class?

**** man, you don't even bother to fact check your own posts. The child
was NOT in the classroom. She was out in the hallway loitering by the
lockers.

Where do you suppose this woman picked
up her MOVES, grabbing the other teacher
by the hair and dragging her while smashing
her face?

What possible use would that information be to the point you appear to
making or missing?

I don't know what point you are making of course, because you posted in
in two groups, one on CPS and one on spanking, and have not clarified
when asked three times to explain the connections, but what you are
missing is that this does not have a thing to do with the topics of this
ng.

Unless of course, as we have asked, (love all the attention, do you/)
you show us the connection.

Do you think she might have had MILITARY experience?

Grabbing someone's hair and punching them is usually not a standard
military maneuver.

Are people with MILITARY experience going
to be weeded out of teaching if so?

Let me see now, one Red Herring, and one Strawman. Pretty good for a
simp that can't argue intelligently on topic.

What would that have to do, we asked, with the point of either newsgroup
your post is logged to?

Or should we just archive this one alone with the Petition and all
others similar?

0:-

Old May 15th 06, 02:07 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
How do you know that spanking had anything
to do with the violence perpetrated?

Do you?

Don't forget the perp was a TEACHER also!

Please remember you haven't answered OUR question yet. What does YOUR
posted copy and paste from a news article and a racist invocation have
to do with this issue or these two newsgroup topics?

Your questions to NOT make the connection. And WE aren't here to make it
FOR you. If YOU have a point, YOU make the connection.

Otherwise you are simply another neurotic twit that's found a niche to
indulge himself without immediate consequences. Face to face you
wouldn't get away with this BS. People would walk out on you.

Do you think she was a teacher who
preached or practiced spanking?

YOUR opinion is the one YOU must support. Not LaVonne, or myself, or
anyone else, until YOU present YOUR argument. If it's worthy of
response, THEN you get one. Questions won't cut it unless you can show
some connection to the issue. You haven't.

How many such teachers exist? LaVonne??

She'd be more likely to know how many have become astronauts.

Why ask a question you know there can't be an answer to?

Can't find something to debate?

Let me put it this way. If YOU want to debate on the numbers of such
teachers YOU provide the data and make your point. Don't ask someone
else to do so FOR YOU.

Where would you find out how many teachers preach or practice spanking?
If YOU don't know, then why would LaVonne know? YOU don't respect her
education and job, so why would you want HER to be the source?

Is that why her child was in a gifted child class?

Are you on something again?

Where do you suppose this woman picked
up her MOVES, grabbing the other teacher
by the hair and dragging her while smashing
her face?

Do you think she might have had MILITARY experience?

Are people with MILITARY experience going
to be weeded out of teaching if so?

What complete utter nonsense.

You never figure out that you are so out of your league as to be nothing
more than comic relief, do you?

0:-

Old May 15th 06, 02:21 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greg wrote
Is that why her child was in a gifted child class?

Kane wrote
you don't even bother to fact check your own posts.
The child was NOT in the classroom. She was
out in the hallway loitering by the lockers.

You changed the context from school performance
to physical location. WHY did you do that?

Old May 15th 06, 02:51 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
Greg wrote
Is that why her child was in a gifted child class?

Greegor, your questions are not answerable if you do not attribute.

This post of yours I am replying to, in the threat, comes right after
this TO YOU.

I said this.

"Greegor wrote:
What's all the HYSTERIA about?
7 messages within the same day?

Are you drawing this from your own experience with your posting
frequency? Are YOU hysterical when you reach seven in a day?

Count yours today, did you?

0:-

Then you replied, in the next post, which I'm now replying to:

Is that why her child was in a gifted child class?

Do you see the disconnect?

I cannot tell why you asked: "Is that why her child was in a gifted
child class?"

Is what why?

Kane wrote
you don't even bother to fact check your own posts.
The child was NOT in the classroom. She was
out in the hallway loitering by the lockers.

You changed the context from school performance
to physical location. WHY did you do that?

Because she was not confronted by the science teacher for being gifted
but for loitering in the hallway with a buddy. Why did you ask about her
being a child in a school for gifted children?

We don't even know if she was enrolled. I've seen such programs set up
in Universities where kids come and go from all kinds of programs,
gifted, and otherwise.

Did you not tell us once you had some college education?

Do you not get OUT in the world and experience anything, or can you not
remember what you experience?

And stop with the disjointed posts. I don't mind if you break that
thread, or change the name of the subject by addition to it, but when
you do not attribute it's like trying to guess why the monkey threw ****
at you.

Now if you really want an answer, include the attributions. All mail
readers can handle those in the reply function. Just set it up to, when
you hit reply, quote the post you are replying to.

I've seen you do it before.

Now if you'd like to sort out the thread and my comments and your
questions, feel free to do so, and as always I'll try my best to answer
every challenge. I'd like you to do the same. (fat chance, eh?)

Kane

Mailley Family Tragedy Dusty Child Support 0 April 9th 06 08:23 AM
Paddle by proxy Opinions Spanking 5 December 2nd 05 05:10 PM
Child Support Guidelines are UNFAIR! Lets join together to fight them! S Myers Child Support 115 September 12th 05 12:37 AM
Pre-school violence (caused by obstetricians) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 1 June 12th 05 01:14 AM
DV distortions conceal culture of male hatred Dusty Child Support 7 December 7th 04 12:49 AM