Solution to Meth problem

Old May 27th 06, 05:25 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default Solution to Meth problem

http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/ap/..._executed.html

Old May 27th 06, 07:22 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/ap/..._executed.html

I've considered this, until I looked at the data on it's success.

Notice what the piece you cite concluded with?

"Vietnam has some of the world's toughest drug laws.

About 100 people were executed in Vietnam each year for drug-related
offenses."

Apparently even these draconian measures are not stopping the heroin trade.

Why would you wish to use a failed method as a solution to deal with the
meth problem?

Because you are stupid?

Yes, I think that's why.

Because you are stupid.

Now, the question remains on the table. What would be YOUR solution to
the meth problem, the killing of all involved, or ...?

If you go with killing you have the Vietnamese Solution. A failure.

Is this how you've run your life?

Oh wait, I should ask such a naive question.

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old May 27th 06, 11:50 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default Executions!!! was Solution to Meth problem

And this would have what to do with corporal punishment of children?
Perhaps you are suggesting that execution of children would be a
solution to children who are "disobedient." I guarantee you, it would
be effective. A dead child would never disobey you!

LaVonne

Old May 27th 06, 11:56 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Oh, it was a solution for the heroin dealers that were executed. They
will never deal heroin again. And it would be a solution for the meth
dealers that would be executed -- dead people deal neither heroin nor
meth. Of course, that doesn't stop the problem, as you have clearly
stated below.

Capital punishment doesn't create more law-abiding citizens any more
than corporal punishment of children creates better-behaved children.
Both "solutions" are a miserable failure. Since Greegor is posting to
ascps and aps, do you think he's suggesting execution of children as a
solution to a "bad behavior" problem? A dead child certainly couldn't
disobey Greegor.

Frightening, isn't it? Just kill everyone you perceive to be a problem.

Good grief,

LaVonne

Old May 28th 06, 12:53 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Carlson LaVonne wrote:
Oh, it was a solution for the heroin dealers that were executed. They
will never deal heroin again. And it would be a solution for the meth
dealers that would be executed -- dead people deal neither heroin nor
meth. Of course, that doesn't stop the problem, as you have clearly
stated below.

Capital punishment doesn't create more law-abiding citizens any more
than corporal punishment of children creates better-behaved children.
Both "solutions" are a miserable failure. Since Greegor is posting to
ascps and aps, do you think he's suggesting execution of children as a
solution to a "bad behavior" problem? A dead child certainly couldn't
disobey Greegor.

Frightening, isn't it? Just kill everyone you perceive to be a problem.

Good grief,

LaVonne

No no nooooo....Greg is kind and caring. He just managed to get this
little girl, who defied him by wetting herself, requiring "aversive"
cold showers, to be taken away. And kept away.

If you wanted to lose your children and never get them back I cannot
recommend Greg's methods too highly.

0:-

Old May 28th 06, 01:57 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Ultraliberals against capital punishment?
NOBODY would have expected that eh?

Old May 28th 06, 10:37 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
Ultraliberals against capital punishment?

I'm not an "Ultraliberal."

I am a moderate Republican conservative.

NOBODY would have expected that eh?

Not from me. I am a death penalty supporter. I rank offenses as to
whether or not to invoke death, however. I support for capital murder,
and am especially fond of it where it is least used in death cases, the
killing off children.

However, I am not for the death penalty for drug users or sellers,
unless they happen to kill ... and the penalty would be for the death.

For instance, I am for drug dealers being prosecuted if one of their
customers should commit a crime under the influence or in the course of
obtaining money illegally for drugs. I am for the DEATH penalty for the
drug dealer if his or her customer dies as a result of ingesting or
otherwise consuming the drug. I am for the death penalty for the Drug
dealer should the buyer kill someone else while under the influence.

Pretty harsh for an "Ultraliberal," wouldn't you say?

I rarely get my death penalty wishes, but I'm hoping for more
conservative judges, and JURIES that will go for it.

As for you, dimwit, why would you think the death penalty appropriate
for someone that uses a drug illegal?

What next, cutting off of noses for adulterers, ears for blaspheming,
cut out tongue for cursing (you'd love that, wouldn't you....r r r ...
except of course YOU have done so yourself) and amputating hands for theft?

So tell me, if you'd go for the death penalty for USERS, which is ALL we
actually talked about so far, until I mentioned my preferences above,
would you have juveniles executed for illegal drug use or sales?

You aren't going to answer, of course, except with yet another stupid
piece of drivel, like your lie that I'm an ultraliberal without even
asking me my views on the death penalty.

Unless of course you believe conservatives universally DO wish to have
users of illegal drugs executed. Do you?

Old May 29th 06, 11:53 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

I'm questioning your motivation for posting to ascps and aps, the
Vietname executions of drug dealers as a solution for the meth problem.

Since their ascps or aps is a primary website for discussing drug
problems or solutions, I'm wondering if execution is what you view as a
solution for children's behavior.

Perhaps you would be so kind as to address this, Greegor. After all,
you are the one who posted the web site and began the thread.

LaVonne

Old May 30th 06, 05:02 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

LaVonne:
Who did you think you fooled
with your pretense of intellectual
or academic superiority?

Maybe the same people who didn't
notice that you have twice tried to
twist capital punishment around to
be parental discipline of a child.

You keep proving that despite all
of your academic BIGNESS you
are not intellectually superior to
anybody.

What makes you think I began this thread?
Google shows me that Kane top posted
this actual thread.
Not satisfied with the attention he was
getting in other existing threads about Meth,
like the Meth Prisons thread and before that,
Kane TOP POSTED May 25th.

Are you lost?

Old May 30th 06, 05:21 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
LaVonne:
Who did you think you fooled
with your pretense of intellectual
or academic superiority?

Or, when did you stop beating your husband?

R R R R R

Maybe the same people who didn't
notice that you have twice tried to
twist capital punishment around to
be parental discipline of a child.

No twisting about it. This thread IS in ascps and aps. Neither are
related in any way to criminal justice. YOU seem to be carrying the
"let's execute them" banner, Greg. Or do no NOT wish to execute meth
addicts or sellers? Speak right up.

You keep proving that despite all
of your academic BIGNESS you
are not intellectually superior to
anybody.

Though she's not, LaVonne could be on life support and be more
intelligent than you.

You haven't even enough smarts to she how our attacks make you look.

What makes you think I began this thread?
Google shows me that Kane top posted
this actual thread.

I suspect you are right. Nevertheless you'll note I never ONCE suggested
executing anyone using METH. You, let that possibility open when YOU
posted the piece, in the meth thread, on executions for Heroin
trafficking, did you not?

Not satisfied with the attention he was
getting in other existing threads about Meth,
like the Meth Prisons thread and before that,
Kane TOP POSTED May 25th.

Are you lost?

Why would you assume that? YOU DID bring up the subject now under
discussion, EXECUTIONS, in two newsgroups where that would be decidedly
off topic.

UNLESS YOU WISH TO APPLY IT TO METH INVOLVED INDIVIDUALS.