Autism rates increasing after the removal of thimerosal

Old January 22nd 08, 01:03 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
JOHN

Default Autism rates increasing after the removal of thimerosal

"Vaccine-man" wrote in message
Well, well - lookie, lookie...

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=4099059&page=1

Thimerosal has nothing to do with autisms? Say it isn't so john, yuri,
jan-the-man, and Kevysmom! Can you guys believe that? What will you
do now?

time to aquaint you with aluminium http://www.whale.to/y/aluminium.htm

Old January 22nd 08, 04:28 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
JOHN

Science has proven that the following conditions may all be caused by the
aluminum-hydroxide in vaccines: Chronic fatigue, Multiple sclerosis , Lou
Gehrig's disease, Demyelinating central nervous system disorders, Plymyalgia
rheumatica and rheumatoid arthritis, Motor delay, Hypotonia or diminished
muscle tone, Failure to thrive, Apoptic neurons, which are self-destructing
neurons in the lumbar spinal cord, Neuron loss in the lumbar spinal cord. I've
known for over four years now that aluminum was bad for the body, but as
usual, I just didn't know how bad it is. However, there is plenty of
scientific evidence, hidden in plain sight, proving the pervasiveness and
toxic nature of aluminum in our world today. Aluminum-hydroxide in vaccines
causes serious health problems By Tenna Merchant

Old January 23rd 08, 12:47 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Kevysmom[_2_]

Even the CDC acknowledges that people die from the flu vaccine.

They also die from peanuts, shrimp, and eggs.

Well isnt it a good thing the government doesnt mandate every child
eats peanuts, shrimp and eggs!

--
| Bogus as it might seem, people, this really is a deliverable * * * |
| e-mail address. *Of course, there isn't REALLY a lumber cartel. * *|

Old January 25th 08, 12:49 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Kevysmom[_2_]

Even the CDC acknowledges that people die from the flu vaccine.

They also die from peanuts, shrimp, and eggs.

Its a GREAT thing the government doesnt mandate children eat peanuts,

Old March 3rd 08, 03:15 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
David Wright

In article ,
wrote:
On Jan 9, 8:36 am, bigvince wrote:

Let us take a closer look at what is being provided by these two
articles.

Yes, let's. And an even closer look at the distortions provided by
the likes of Cee.

The autism rate in 1990 was 3/10K. It was around 1990 when the big
push for vaccine usage began.

Actually, that's just the reported rate, from 18 years ago when autism
wasn't being looked for anywhere near as thoroughly as it is today.

Which means that the statistic really proves nothing.

The rate in 1996 was 13/10K, an
increase of 433%. The rate in 2000 was 45/10K as measured in 6 yr
olds in 2006. This is an increase of 1500 % from 1990. The increase
in vaccine usage was, coincidentally, over 1000% during that same time
period.

Not hardly it wasn't. There are not 11 times as many vaccines being
given today as there were in 1990. There are more, but since the
total immunization schedule is still around 20-25 injections per
child, that'd mean that kids were only getting 2 back in 1990. Which
is, of course, completely wrong.

Good rule of thumb: whenever Cee starts trying to throw numbers
around, check them. You'll find that he's wildly wrong.

Additionally, thimerosal was not fully removed from vaccines until
2003, supposedly.

"Supposedly" according to whom? It was out of the manufacturing
process by the end of 2001 and most of those stocks were exhausted by
2003.

It is still found in the flu jab and others.

Some flu shots. And the "others" are not part of the regular
schedule.

Still one has to look at the language used. "...And the most recent
research to nullify this association, published Monday in the journal
Archives of General Psychiatry, reveals that the prevalence of autism
for children ages 3 to 12 continued to increase in California even
after 2001 -- when all but trace levels of mercury had been removed
from most childhood vaccines." The key words are" trace levels" and
"most childhood vaccines." Define trace levels.

They've already been defined for you, if you actually wanted to know,
which you don't.

But since you raise the point, they've been reduced to less than 0.3
micrograms per vaccine, or 100 times less than the old values, meaning
that at worst, kids today would get the equivalent of *one* shot's
worth (old form) in a full course of today's vaccines. Actually, it's
even less, since many vaccines (MMR, for example) don't contain
thimerosal and never did.

The medical gods have always argued that thimerosal was always
administered in safe, trace levels. Define most. Most is not all.

Gee, how clever of you to know that most is not all. You're a
genius. The only interesting exception was flu vaccine anyway, and
not that many kids get it, certainly not enough to keep those autism
levels rising.

Who did the study? Does their job and reputation depend upon there
being no connection between mercury and immunization?
"The study makes clear that "thimerosal cannot be the major cause of
autism in California," said its lead author, Dr. Robert Schechter,
medical officer with the Immunization Branch of the California
Department of Public Health. "
Certainly this person can have no credibility.

Sure he can. As opposed to Cee, who is a mathematical and scientific
illiterate, and *truly* has no credibility.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"Without Bush, what will America's schoolchildren have to look down on?"
-- Bill Maher