NO EVIDENCE OF HARM

Old March 3rd 08, 01:04 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
D. C. Sessions

Default NO EVIDENCE OF HARM: An answer for Dr. K

In message , Mark Probert wrote:
On Mar 2, 10:27*am, wrote:

[204 lines snipped]

Mr. Probert.
I will ask the question again.
Do you think that it is wise to inject mercury, a highly neurotoxic
substance, into children?

First, your framing of the question is absurd. First, no one is
injecting mercury into children. The preservative, Thimerosal,
contains one mercury atom which comprises approximately 49% of the
molecular weight of Thimerosal. Some people think this has
significance. DO YOU?

Second, the amounts that were used are minute, and further dilute upon
injection.

Third, there is good evidence that the ethyl mercury product is
rapidly excreted, thus there is no "build-up" over time.

Fourthly, there is NO EVIDENCE OF HARM. There is no clear and
convincing evidence that the amount injected caused any problems. In
fact, there is a massive amount of evidence that supports the
conclusion that there is no harm.

Finally, did you read the analysis of the court decision by Dr.
Novella?

Note that I will answer only one time. I have changed the subject line
to assist you in finding the answer.

My question is, "was it necessary to quote those 204 lines?"

--
| The most important exclamation in science isn't "Eureka!" |
| The most important exclamation is "What the BLEEP?" |