Polio vaccine genocide in Uganda

Old August 10th 03, 08:07 AM
john

Default Polio vaccine genocide in Uganda

Best proof I have seen in a long time
http://www.whale.to/a/nkuba.html

"My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business
[medicine] is that the unofficial policy of the World Health
Organization and the unoffical policy of the 'Save the Children's
Fund' and ... [other vaccine promoting] organizations is one of murder
and genocide. . . . I cannot see any other possible explanation. . . .
You cannot immunize sick children, malnourished children, and expect
to get away with it. You'll kill far more children than would have
died from natural infection."--Dr Kalokerinos (International Vaccine
Newsletter June 1995)
Old August 10th 03, 08:44 PM
Happy Dog

"john" wrote in message.google.com...
Best proof I have seen in a long time
http://www.whale.to/a/nkuba.html

Why is this "proof" of anything? The only thing this demonstrates is the
hypocrisy of idiots like you. When anyone who appears to be a part of
conventional medicine speaks out against it, you quote it as if it were
proven fact. But when conventional medicine speaks against your beliefs,
it's ignored because of the source. Hard to believe that anyone misses this
for long.
erf

Old August 10th 03, 09:28 PM
Mr. 4X

(john) wrote:

Best proof I have seen in a long time
http://www.whale.to/a/nkuba.html

Why is the domain name 'whale.to' looking familiar?...
Old August 10th 03, 09:47 PM
D. C. Sessions

In , Happy Dog wrote:

Why is this "proof" of anything? The only thing this demonstrates is the
hypocrisy of idiots like you. When anyone who appears to be a part of
conventional medicine speaks out against it, you quote it as if it were
proven fact. But when conventional medicine speaks against your beliefs,
it's ignored because of the source. Hard to believe that anyone misses this
for long.

Scudamore is the poster child for "argument from authority"
with the circular definition of "authority" as "someone who
agrees with Scudamore."

--
| Microsoft: "A reputation for releasing inferior software will make |
| it more difficult for a software vendor to induce customers to pay |
Old August 10th 03, 11:03 PM
Orac

In article ,
"D. C. Sessions" wrote:

In , Happy Dog wrote:

Why is this "proof" of anything? The only thing this demonstrates is the
hypocrisy of idiots like you. When anyone who appears to be a part of
conventional medicine speaks out against it, you quote it as if it were
proven fact. But when conventional medicine speaks against your beliefs,
it's ignored because of the source. Hard to believe that anyone misses this
for long.

Scudamore is the poster child for "argument from authority"
with the circular definition of "authority" as "someone who
agrees with Scudamore."

In a never-ending attempt to educate alties about the logical fallacies
they use:

Logical fallacy of "argument from authority" (also known as argumentum
ad verecundiam):

http://www.nizkor.org/features/falla...authority.html
http://www.kcmetro.cc.mo.us/longview...l%20to%20Autho
rity
http://www.infidels.org/news/atheism...html#authority
http://gncurtis.home.texas.net/authorit.html
http://datanation.com/fallacies/aa.htm

Logical fallacy of "circular reasoning" (also known as "begging the
question" or "Petitio Principii"):

http://www.nizkor.org/features/falla...-question.html
http://www.kcmetro.cc.mo.us/longview...ng%20the%20Que
stion
http://www.infidels.org/news/atheism/logic.html#begging
http://gncurtis.home.texas.net/begquest.html
http://datanation.com/fallacies/begging.htm

This fallacy is similar to circulus in demonstrando, in which the
conclusion is exactly the same as the premise:

http://www.infidels.org/news/atheism....html#circulus

Hopefully, we will no longer see alties using these two logical
fallacies, now that they know what they are. ;-)

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
Old August 11th 03, 12:26 AM
D. C. Sessions

In , Orac wrote:

Hopefully, we will no longer see alties using these two logical
fallacies, now that they know what they are. ;-)

Well, I suppose it being Sunday and all an overflowing
faith in miracles is understandable.

Old August 11th 03, 01:12 AM
Jeff Utz

"john" wrote in message
om...
Best proof I have seen in a long time
http://www.whale.to/a/nkuba.html

"My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business
[medicine] is that the unofficial policy of the World Health
Organization and the unoffical policy of the 'Save the Children's
Fund' and ... [other vaccine promoting] organizations is one of murder
and genocide. . . . I cannot see any other possible explanation. . . .
You cannot immunize sick children, malnourished children, and expect
to get away with it. You'll kill far more children than would have
died from natural infection."--Dr Kalokerinos (International Vaccine
Newsletter June 1995)

Actually vaccines have saved millions of lives in Africa. It has nearly
completed eliminated polio, eliminated smallpox and saved countless lives
from other diseases.

The statements you quote are incorrect.

All the best,

Jeff

Old August 11th 03, 02:50 AM
Gymmie Bob

You are very brainwashed sir. I would like to know what you base your
assumptions on.

"Jeff Utz" wrote in message

om...

Old August 11th 03, 03:07 AM
Jeff Utz

"Gymmie Bob" wrote in message
You are very brainwashed sir. I would like to know what you base your
assumptions on.

The fact that vaccines have almost eliminated polio and completely
eliminated disease from smallpox is well-known. See the WHO documents about
smallpox. The decrease in polio is described in recent issues of the
Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report from the CDC.

There is no evidence that giving vaccines to kids who are malnourished is
harmful. In fact, kids who are malnourished are going to be the ones who are
going to be sickest from the illness that the vaccines prevent.

Jeff

(...)

Old August 11th 03, 03:37 AM
David Wright

In article ,
Jeff Utz wrote:

"Gymmie Bob" wrote in message
.. .
You are very brainwashed sir. I would like to know what you base your
assumptions on.

The fact that vaccines have almost eliminated polio and completely
eliminated disease from smallpox is well-known. See the WHO documents about
smallpox. The decrease in polio is described in recent issues of the
Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report from the CDC.

There is no evidence that giving vaccines to kids who are malnourished is
harmful. In fact, kids who are malnourished are going to be the ones who are
going to be sickest from the illness that the vaccines prevent.

How true, how true. In malnourished populations, measles can have a
10% mortality rate.

Gymmie Boob is unaware of such things, of course.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)